Nick Hexum

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mercurialbliss said:
I've no idea of the size his endowment but i've lusted after him for years. Any other fans?
It's supposed to be about the music, but eye candy doesn't hurt.

The problem with eye candy, in a band, is that it sometimes attracts the wrong people, in the crowd. For example, I like 30 Seconds To Mars (Jared Leto, Tomo Milicevic, Matt Wachter and Shannon Leto). At one of their concerts, some drunk woman, near the stage, yelled out, just as they were about to start their set, "Your crotch is bulging." Everyone kind of stared and Jared Leto turned away from the crowd, to laughter, adjusting his guitar. Then the music started and he turned back to the crowd.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IanTheTall said:
It's supposed to be about the music, but eye candy doesn't hurt.

311 is all about the music for me. It's impressive how the group functions as a group, not as a band with a hot lead singer. I didn't even know they had any eye candy in the band until I saw them in concert the first time.

Kalle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
just watched the vid on youtube..yes, these guys r hot..but what endowment r u talking about?:) didnt see any bulging...please help me:)):redface:

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wondered how old he is by now, he's 51 and still looks amazing:
ESUF7onUMAA10nJ

Nick-Hexum.png

i guess he does Keto to maintain: 311's Nick Hexum Reveals How He Maintains a Ketogenic Diet | PEOPLE.com