Nick Jonas...

I hope he does what Justin Bieber did and get by the paparazzi sunbathing in the nude.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Weird that he's never mentioned whether he's cut or not. No obvious head outline in that underwear shot so maybe he's uncut after all?

I think right now photos of him that are publishes are retouched to edit out any noticeable VPL outlines. Bulges yes but outlines no....IMO at least.

core13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He stands like that all the time with his hands over his crotch, willing to bet it's made up for the gay guys. He gay baits all the time, he knows how to make the money.

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
Weird that he's never mentioned whether he's cut or not. No obvious head outline in that underwear shot so maybe he's uncut after all?

Always an interesting question.
I think right now photos of him that are publishes are retouched to edit out any noticeable VPL outlines. Bulges yes but outlines no....IMO at least.

Compared to Bieber and David Henrie, the outlines do seem to be airbrushed out. From his bio, he is very likely cut, and at some point I saw a pic of one of his brothers with a very distinct outlined head. Since brothers usually match, then .....

Funny thing is these Jonas guys started out with a pure persona, and chastity rings, etc., but that didn't last long.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He stands like that all the time with his hands over his crotch, willing to bet it's made up for the gay guys. He gay baits all the time, he knows how to make the money.
I remembered seeing those pics of Nick when they came out, either on here or tumblr and I didn't think anything other than "oh, those are a lil tight on him."

Then watching him recant that story, I was like "Is this real, or did someone make that up..." PR teams have done more with less.

Reactions: bigtoad

core13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remembered seeing those pics of Nick when they came out, either on here or tumblr and I didn't think anything other than "oh, those are a lil tight on him."

Then watching him recant that story, I was like "Is this real, or did someone make that up..." PR teams have done more with less.
It's made up to pander to the gay community, he knows how to get gay fans, talk about his dick. By the way I have yet to see a pic that indicates he is packing.

Reactions: bigtoad