Nick Lachey

dellflower: i wouldnt say that jessica simpson has the biggest breasts ever.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dellflower@Sep 6 2004, 07:35 AM
i wouldnt say that jessica simpson has the biggest breasts ever.
Nor would I have called her the "hottest pop princess".

curiousboutdix: i know he's got a curve to his penis because in the firs season they were having dinner and jessica commented that the wine glass resembled his penis and the wine glass was on an angle...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by guy1@Jun 30 2005, 07:13 PM
Nick is so hot & i would imagine him to be quite hung but i have no evidence........
[post=325440]Quoted post[/post]​
Get you some evidence there, guy1, coz I would like knowing exactly what he packs cock-wise. He's up at the top of my sexiest males list.

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jessica was on the Carson Daly show and Nick called in. Nick made a comment about wanting a larger penis, of course with innuendo. Jessica just did her cute laugh and they went on.

I have seen some episode of Newlyweds and Nick is a douche. He consistently ignores her and obsesses over men in sports and yells at her for buying expensive underwear. Well, she needs them because her tits and pussy are gold. I would fuck her on command, be her slave, and plop my dick into her bowl of tuna. Hell, I would show her gay dad my 8 3/4 boner to impress him and then make sweet love to Jessica. She has large boobs, then she needs a large schlong.

Reactions: Pooky81

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I used to fuck a guy that looked like him that had a fat 8 1/2. I've studied (closely) many photos with NC's crotch and can't see anything going on there. I'd like to think he's got a nice one. Him and his wife are both as dumb as a box of rocks...he's the type I'd ask to stay silent. Damn cute though!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dust@Sep 1 2005, 08:20 AM
Hell, I would show her gay dad my 8 3/4 boner to impress him and then make sweet love to Jessica.
[post=339787]Quoted post[/post]​

The only way to properly ask permission from a father to see their daughter!
:+

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
. . . .
Hell, I would show her gay dad my 8 3/4 boner to impress him and then make sweet love to Jessica. She has large boobs, then she needs a large schlong.
You give me the first indication of Jessica's dad's being gay, Dust, but I don't question the word of any dude with your balls. Your plan would likely work! :evilgrin:

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Nikolai_Diavolo@Jun 30 2005, 07:07 PM
I mean, with someone with a wife like that, do you think she gets what she deserves (in my eyes, which is a lot)?

[post=325435]Quoted post[/post]​

That's an interesting concept, that famous or 'beautiful' women inherently need and deserve a bigger penis!

But I guess we all assume that male movie stars are 7ft tall with a 12" dick because that's how they appear on screen.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane+Sep 3 2005, 08:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GorgeousJane &#064; Sep 3 2005, 08:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nikolai_Diavolo@Jun 30 2005, 07:07 PM
I mean, with someone with a wife like that, do you think she gets what she deserves (in my eyes, which is a lot)?

[post=325435]Quoted post[/post]​

That&#39;s an interesting concept, that famous or &#39;beautiful&#39; women inherently need and deserve a bigger penis&#33;

But I guess we all assume that male movie stars are 7ft tall with a 12" dick because that&#39;s how they appear on screen.
[post=340405]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

What films have you been watchin? ;) lol.

7x5.5:
Originally posted by Dust@Sep 1 2005, 08:20 AM

Well, she needs them because her tits and pussy are gold. I would fuck her on command, be her slave, and plop my dick into her bowl of tuna. Hell, I would show her gay dad my 8 3/4 boner to impress him and then make sweet love to Jessica. She has large boobs, then she needs a large schlong.

...one of the funniest things I&#39;ve read on here, luv it haahah

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This same question happened before and this is what I wrote then:

"Jessica was on the Carson Daly show and Nick called in. Nick made a comment about wanting a larger penis, of course with innuendo. Jessica just did her cute laugh and they went on.

I have seen some episode of Newlyweds and Nick is a douche. He consistently ignores her and obsesses over men in sports and yells at her for buying expensive underwear. Well, she needs them because her tits and pussy are gold. I would fuck her on command, be her slave, and plop my dick into her bowl of tuna. Hell, I would show her gay dad my 8 3/4 boner to impress him and then make sweet love to Jessica. She has large boobs, then she needs a large schlong."

and in addition:

When Jessica is lying out in the sun with he friends, I would strut out there nude, shake my large nuts at her bitches and lay back in a chair. Since her dad is gay, I would bang her hot mom at least once a month. Instead of watching sports, I would jerk off to her music videos. Oh yeah, I would also eat expensive food since she is rich, then I would eat her out.

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also want to add I would stretch out her sister Ashley while I am at it. She is not as hot, can not sing as well, and not as famous, but she looks like she could deep throat me. I do not know how large Ashley&#39;s breast are, but their dad was in a magazine bragging about Jessica&#39;s natural DD&#39;s. That is creepy, but still hot&#33;