Nick Lachey

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

dellflower: i wouldnt say that jessica simpson has the biggest breasts ever.

2. mindseye

Gold Member

Nor would I have called her the "hottest pop princess".

3. Imported

Gold Member

curiousboutdix: i know he's got a curve to his penis because in the firs season they were having dinner and jessica commented that the wine glass resembled his penis and the wine glass was on an angle...

4. guy1

guy1 Member

Nick is so hot & i would imagine him to be quite hung but i have no evidence........

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Get you some evidence there, guy1, coz I would like knowing exactly what he packs cock-wise. He's up at the top of my sexiest males list.

6. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

Jessica was on the Carson Daly show and Nick called in. Nick made a comment about wanting a larger penis, of course with innuendo. Jessica just did her cute laugh and they went on.

I have seen some episode of Newlyweds and Nick is a douche. He consistently ignores her and obsesses over men in sports and yells at her for buying expensive underwear. Well, she needs them because her tits and pussy are gold. I would fuck her on command, be her slave, and plop my dick into her bowl of tuna. Hell, I would show her gay dad my 8 3/4 boner to impress him and then make sweet love to Jessica. She has large boobs, then she needs a large schlong.

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I used to fuck a guy that looked like him that had a fat 8 1/2. I've studied (closely) many photos with NC's crotch and can't see anything going on there. I'd like to think he's got a nice one. Him and his wife are both as dumb as a box of rocks...he's the type I'd ask to stay silent. Damn cute though!

8. Alley Blue

Gold Member

The only way to properly ask permission from a father to see their daughter!
    :+

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

10. B_GorgeousJane

B_GorgeousJane New Member

That's an interesting concept, that famous or 'beautiful' women inherently need and deserve a bigger penis!

But I guess we all assume that male movie stars are 7ft tall with a 12" dick because that's how they appear on screen.

11. Knight

Knight New Member

That's an interesting concept, that famous or 'beautiful' women inherently need and deserve a bigger penis!

But I guess we all assume that male movie stars are 7ft tall with a 12" dick because that's how they appear on screen.
    [post=340405]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

What films have you been watchin? ;) lol.

12. B_GorgeousJane

B_GorgeousJane New Member

oh nothing in particular, just my own private collection...!!

13. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5:
    ...one of the funniest things I've read on here, luv it haahah

14. footballplaya

footballplaya Member

I wonder how hung he is....

15. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Someone brings this up every week or two and the consensus is that he's average. Since I can never sleep with him, I'll just pretend he's huge :beer:

16. footballplaya

footballplaya Member

I am sorry this is only my second day on the site. Next time I will do a search.

17. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

This same question happened before and this is what I wrote then:

"Jessica was on the Carson Daly show and Nick called in. Nick made a comment about wanting a larger penis, of course with innuendo. Jessica just did her cute laugh and they went on.

I have seen some episode of Newlyweds and Nick is a douche. He consistently ignores her and obsesses over men in sports and yells at her for buying expensive underwear. Well, she needs them because her tits and pussy are gold. I would fuck her on command, be her slave, and plop my dick into her bowl of tuna. Hell, I would show her gay dad my 8 3/4 boner to impress him and then make sweet love to Jessica. She has large boobs, then she needs a large schlong."

and in addition:

When Jessica is lying out in the sun with he friends, I would strut out there nude, shake my large nuts at her bitches and lay back in a chair. Since her dad is gay, I would bang her hot mom at least once a month. Instead of watching sports, I would jerk off to her music videos. Oh yeah, I would also eat expensive food since she is rich, then I would eat her out.

18. britlover

britlover New Member

:toast: @ Axex!

19. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

I also want to add I would stretch out her sister Ashley while I am at it. She is not as hot, can not sing as well, and not as famous, but she looks like she could deep throat me. I do not know how large Ashley's breast are, but their dad was in a magazine bragging about Jessica's natural DD's. That is creepy, but still hot!

20. savnlives

savnlives New Member

right one jessica is hot and Id do her with all Ive got and 8 1/4 aint very small now is it?

Draft saved Draft deleted