Nick Lachey

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have to admit I think he is hot.....really don't care much about the personal life triumph and tragedy thing as most of Hollywood, etc, bores me to tears, too spoiled and pampered and have been around enough of that life out there in my lifetime......but I digress.
Yes, he is a hottie and I want to see him buck nekkid and then he can do me.

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fratpack said:
Have to admit I think he is hot.....really don't care much about the personal life triumph and tragedy thing as most of Hollywood, etc, bores me to tears, too spoiled and pampered and have been around enough of that life out there in my lifetime......but I digress.
Yes, he is a hottie and I want to see him buck nekkid and then he can do me.

I totally agree. He's always been on my radar as a hottie. He always struck me as being the down-to-earth/well-grounded type of guy. Never could understand what he saw in Jessica- totally the wrong type for him.

grrrrrrrrrreat body tho... built like a MAN. He seems a little too "metro" now. Granted, he knows how to take care of himself, but the whole clipped, shaved, manicured thang is a little too much for my tastes (though I still wouldn't mind tasting him!). Hadn't realized he was so heavy into the ink either. I'd rather see him with a more rugged look... i.e. hiking boots, jeans, flannel shirt- on a bearskin rug in front of the fire. But I digress... He seems to have been affected by the Hollywood machine & gotten a little hooked on the "celebrity" of it all. I saw his special on VH1 for his new solo release... some great shots during the Rolling Stone interview. I suppose it's impossible NOT to be affected by the Hollywood machine when you're in the spotlight...

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there's nothing there, just how the light is hitting the material of the pants but it makes it look like there is something there. Nick Lachey is such a hottie, its wierd he reminds me of a husky..........not a bad thing though Huskies are beautiful and so is Nick.

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
God, I dunno. Jessica is strange, and just Nick's body would crush her. If he was hung, that girl would never walk the same again. Maybe that's how she adapted her 'sexy' bootwalkin'?

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
Great looking guy, but I've never seen any evidence that he's packin' anything of any great size.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if he was laying a big led pipe to Jessica like he should have she would never have left him, or would have gone back to him for some led pipe laying. He seems like a good dude, well put together and has a lot going for him. A strong cock would have put Jessica in her place. I imagine him not very long and maybe a little better than avg thickness.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if he was laying a big led pipe to Jessica like he should have she would never have left him, or would have gone back to him for some led pipe laying. He seems like a good dude, well put together and has a lot going for him. A strong cock would have put Jessica in her place. I imagine him not very long and maybe a little better than avg thickness.

I love your posts dude...I couldn't agree more:biggrin1:

...OB

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love Jessica Simpson. Nicks an idiot for dumping her (or letting her dump him.)

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she was probably annoying and lazy in bed. I can't imagine her getting into any cock worship, unless he really was packing heat...just more evidence to the contrary.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

That kinda gave me a woody...? Ditto what OB said. But then you already knew that Big Pun...

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Well I am packing a strong long thick cock and my ex left me for a 70 year old man with 5 1/2 inch erect cock and lots of money. I am sure she tells him it doesn't bother her that he has suck a small cock. And that he is as good in bed or better in bed than I was. She probably told him that when he took her to Aruba or maybe the first time they went to Cancun or...... Money Talks.