Nick Lachey

endee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well he's a Scorpio and the way those boys love sex I'm sure that even if he's not well-hung Jessica would have been fighting him off - maybe it became too much for her?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she just realized she liked to fuck and wondered why she waited all her life to do it. I think the natural reaction would be "hmm, I wonder what fucking THAT guy would be like". I mean damn, you wait your whole life, then get a taste of it, of course you want to go out and get more. Especially a girl like her who can more or less get who she wants (except me of course...). I saw this coming from day one, I guesss If Nick was smart he would have made sex pretty bad because she would have never known different and wouldn't have gotten the urge to go find more. I think she wanted to find out what great cock felt like...

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I used to think she was the hottest thing walking but was immediately turned off to her when she cheated on him during Daisy Dukes film. She's a slut and it has seriously affected her career. She is getting what she deserves. I remember all the hype about her being a virgin before the wedding (more Father Joe hype?). She has gotten cheap and aging fast.

Now my heart jumbs when I see Scarlett Johanson.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have this strange feeling that the only one she has worshiped has belonged to her Dad.
BINGO ! You hit the nail on the head. Had he not been so involved in there lives and always forcing his opinions on them they might have stood a chance. I think Nick wanted a wife and a father-inlaw who did not have the final word. If you listen to Nick he is a nice guy as well as smart and not in need of a Daddy! And at 26 I think she has a few wild cards left to play. Looks like she is having a blast. :biggrin1:

B_Jacobxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nick with his than band 98 % did a spring break concert for mtv in cancun.They hit the stage and nick was wearing green cargo shorts with h no underwear as he was flopping around.You could clearly see the outline of a hefty cock in there.God I wish I had a tape of it.

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe she got sick of having to stick fingers up his ass instead of sticking something in her? Or is that wishful thinking? For a short assed guy, he's so damned hot!

endee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wasn't suggesting that Scorpios rare sex freaks just that it is well known that Scorpio is the sexiest sign in the zodiac and that, from personal experiences, most Scorpios enjoy a lot of sex. Hope I didn't upset anyone.

joeyrobbie

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope that Nick is a sex maniac - it will make my fantasies even more realistic!
I can't believe there is only one pic of him here - any bulge shots? Thanks...

hey, if any1 has a picture or video of nick's penis/bulge plz post
ty!

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:smile: Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks he is SUPER hot and seems like a nice enough fellow (even if his music is atrocious). I suspect it is just a fantasy that he is either well hung or gay, but hey, that's why we have fantasies. A boy can dream, no?