!Nick Pulos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venominnaga

Experimental Member
Media
Honestly, I just subscribed to his of. I’ll give you a solid review. You get a message immediately stating that he “currently isn’t offering full frontal nudity” which is nice just to let you know your not getting everything. He has one shower vid and itssssssssss ok. It’s nothing special. He’s not playing with himself or anything. It’s just a close up of the bulge. The ass pic everyone is talking about is just ok. It’s a hairy ass. Like he’s on his knees turned around. All the other bulge pics are just run of the mill tbh. If you really really wanna see it and or support. Then do it now. It’s only 11.56 I think with his discount. I know I’m definitely it paying for another month. I feel a little disappointed. But, if your into just people being a tease then go for it. But don’t go into it thinking your gonna be getting the most graphic content. It’s just soft core erotic tease.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no choice to shut this thread down. I made a post that Nick sent in a DMCA notice and asked for no content to be posted. Despite that multiple people posted content and links to a google drive with a lot of his content. In order to avoid further problems, I must shut the thread down.

Paxxle487

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
View attachment 10293181

he caught us! y'all are on your own now.. i highly recommend subscribing tho
The way this reads like he thinks this will stop ppl
tenor.gif

KellanFlang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You think im him :emoji_joy:
Are all of you blinded by cock and unable to think nothing else except "DM ME PICS!!!!!!1!!!" Pathetic:skull:
No one forces anyone to pay in first place, if you are poor and cant afford it, you wont see it, simple as that :emoji_joy:
2 messages from a new account spreading false advertisement and begging people to subscribe :emoji_joy::emoji_ok_hand: sweetie, I’m one of the few people here who are opposed to sharing your content. As a matter of fact, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and continue my subscription but now I’m regretting that decision. “No one forces anyone to pay” but no one can just simply unsubscribe and get a refund if they get scammed on OF. Now, I don’t know if you’re Nick or one of his people... but just a piece of advice: be nice. You can’t just call your subscribers and potential followers “pathetic” and “poor.” That’s bad business. If you wanna be able to afford that hair transplant and a vacation outside Florida with your wife, start being upfront, honest to your subscribers. You don’t wanna come back to your $16 per hour Disney World job, do you?

Leonardoinstagram

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh ma fuckin god, why people cant just SHUT THE FUCK UP! A thousand notifications for ZERO SHIT. Go to fucking hell if u dont have nothing good to post. If u signed and likes the content and dont wanna share go to ur fucking room and masturbate until u're dead

Emjaydee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
19 pages and ppl dont bother to read previous comments.
Lol I swear people see “dm please” and just reply “dm please” without even knowing the back story.

As if anyone wuth nudes would spend 30 min of their free time going through a thread and individually dming people they don’t know with nudes

Status
Not open for further replies.