!Nick Pulos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmac91

Superior Member
Media
drats! not only you are more boring than a Nebraska housewife but you are stupid and illusional and must learn to read cause i say the opposite! if i want to spread fake news i know who to hire, you are too cheap too! and stop calling sis everyone! not everyone is a faggot like you!if you dont respect yourself dont go crying when straight people wont respect you!
go play with your dildos cause you tire me and im not going to ruin the mood of other people here
meow all you want lmao!

B08AE503-C5FC-4C50-AF09-470BA6A7BB21.jpeg

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After seeing those mundane leaked videos and following him for a while, i'm slowly becoming less and less attracted to Nick...if he doesn't show that cock soon, I probably wouldn't pay if or when he does.

Just me being my fickle old self I guess...

jadster16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeahhh my subscription is gonna run out in a few days and I’m still debating whether or not I should renew it. It’s not that his content is bad, it’s pretty good if u like an endless amount of teasing. I don’t mind teasing, it’s just a matter of how long does he plan on teasing until he finally shows the goods? He’s a gorgeous hairy man, but I don’t want him to become another Max Wyatt contentwise.

After seeing those mundane leaked videos and following him for a while, i'm slowly becoming less and less attracted to Nick...if he doesn't show that cock soon, I probably wouldn't pay if or when he does.

Just me being my fickle old self I guess...

I’m honestly exhausted over the whole Nick thing. I thought he had a nice body but I never thought he was attractive in the face that coupled with his groupies attacking anybody who dare speak ill of him..I don’t even care if he shows his dick or not, I don’t care to see it... my attention has moved to Sam Dixon. I got his Of for free until Feb 1st but I ain’t paying for his either.

Elisioh

Sexy Member
Media
I’m honestly exhausted over the whole Nick thing. I thought he had a nice body but I never thought he was attractive in the face that coupled with his groupies attacking anybody who dare speak ill of him..I don’t even care if he shows his dick or not, I don’t care to see it... my attention has moved to Sam Dixon. I got his Of for free until Feb 1st but I ain’t paying for his either.
I didn't know Nick was like this :( thanks

jadster16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I follow Sam Dixon on OF. His booty is a masterpiece.

Reactions: Torc and SmuckersMD
Status
Not open for further replies.