Nick Scotti

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by luvmycock, Nov 12, 2010.

1. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey does anyone know what happened to the actor/model/singer Nick Scotti? He was linked to Madonna and is only real movie was Kiss Me Guido .
    Boy was he a looker, lol.

Attached Files:

2. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    guess no one remembers him, lol

3. Owl

Owl Member

i remember him...last i saw of him was on one of the episodes of sex and the city where he played the delivery guy that samantha blows.

4. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i remember that, cause i was like wow this guy looks good, lol

5. Kewlbeans

Kewlbeans Active Member

Albums:
    He looked great in "Guido" Great body.

6. Owl

Owl Member

too bad his music career didn't take off.

7. mikey41

Gold Member

I used to watch him on Y&R back in the 90's.

8. AquaEyes11010

AquaEyes11010 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm reviving an old thread because I actually saw him tonight in a bar. And just before he walked in, I was telling the story about how the last time I was there with some friends after work (no, it's not a gay bar...just a local watering hole a few blocks away from where I used to work in Manhattan four years ago) and as we were leaving, I did my "famous" air-raid siren impersonation outside. Nick Scotti was just walking in after having a cigarette outside, and laughed when he heard it. I said "Hey, you're Nick Scotti! Dang, we have to go....have a great night!" Then I sent a friend-request to him on Facebook, with the note "I'm that guy who did the siren just as you were walking into the (name of bar withheld)." He accepted the request, and said something like "that was pretty funny" or something in response.

So tonight I went back into NYC with a friend for my birthday, and after seeing Avenue Q, we headed back to that bar for a couple drinks before heading back to NJ. A former coworker from when I worked in NYC met us there. And I started telling that story. And ten minutes later, Nick walked in.

I went over to him and said "Pardon me, I don't mean to intrude, but the funniest thing just happened" and I told him how I just finished telling the story of the last time I was in this bar, and he was there. I said I had a video of me doing "the siren" on my iPhone and if he wanted to hear it, maybe he'd remember. We went outside, he listened, and he remembered me and some other details ("Yeah, and that blonde chick was singing that song...and those other girls you were with..."). Then, "Yeah, I remember you...you were skinny then."

Me (sarcastically) -- "Yeah, three years in Buffalo and I got fat...thanks for pointing that out, Nick."

He was really cool, has aged very well, and was genuinely friendly. He said he works and lives nearby and often comes to that bar (again, name withheld). He's been working on some art (I see his posts on my facebook news feed, and I mentioned that his paintings are great). The whole big celebrity model/acting/music thing was just one point in his life, but he's moved on to try other stuff that is less "limelight-generating." I think that even having a few moments of that is awesome enough -- expecting it to last forever and thinking one is a failure when it ends is just silly, and I said something to that effect tonight as well. I thanked him for letting me indulge in sharing that story, and let him go back inside to the bar. Very cool guy.

OK, not a terribly exciting story, but it was a fun ending to my birthday night.

9. brick314

Gold Member

Great story!

I remember him playing a go-go dancer in The Birdcage.

He was the best thing about that movie.

10. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What an informative story. The world really is a small place, lol.

11. martin60018

martin60018 Member

Albums:
    he actually got a nice deep singing voice, too bad it never took off. he did nick at night or nick in NYC something on t.v. reality show about his family.
    then just disappeared

12. D_James_A_Farafield

D_James_A_Farafield Account Disabled

i agree he is a good singer and it's a shame his music career never got the recognition it deserved.

13. mahogany

mahogany New Member

Albums:
    I used to have his cd. I couldn't believe that sexy deep voice came out of him. Beautiful Italian man with a commanding voice. So smoky and sexy

Draft saved Draft deleted