Nick skoufatos

darcy7

Cherished Member
Media
This video has come up a couple times on monstercockland and some other sites as well. In the comments, he has been identified as Nick Skoufatos. I've managed to find his Facebook and instagram but has put a lot of privacy settings on (probably due to the attention he's been getting from this video). Does anybody know of any other videos or photos of him or ways of contacting him? Some people in the comments said they've skyped with him as well.

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Mr. Perfect On Cam

Attachments

martinmiller

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey,

Thanks for this. I really like this guy btw.
But I don't know how you did your research because it is really easy to find him. You can have access to his LinkedIn profile. He's a Product Engineer in Athens, Ohio.
On the website of the company where he works, you can even read an interview on him and appreciate his nice bulge on the photo used to illustrate the interview ;)

Hipsteria

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Holy shit. This guys potential professional career is in some serious jeopardy. You literally google the guys name and a bunch of different links that are clearly oogling over his huge cock pop up. All because what it looks like someone recorded a session of his. My heart goes out to the man.

darcy7

Cherished Member
Media
Holy shit. This guys potential professional career is in some serious jeopardy. You literally google the guys name and a bunch of different links that are clearly oogling over his huge cock pop up. All because what it looks like someone recorded a session of his. My heart goes out to the man.
ya someone definitely leaked this so i could see how he would be upset... not something i'm sure he's happy about his family or friends being able to find so easily. but maybe part of him likes the attention he's receiving...?

Reactions: amribeiror

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This video has come up a couple times on monstercockland and some other sites as well. In the comments, he has been identified as Nick Skoufatos. I've managed to find his Facebook and instagram but has put a lot of privacy settings on (probably due to the attention he's been getting from this video). Does anybody know of any other videos or photos of him or ways of contacting him? Some people in the comments said they've skyped with him as well.

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Mr. Perfect On Cam
How can I download this video before it is taken down? Anyone know how I can do this?