Nick skoufatos

Himbodacious

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He loves getting fucked in the ass too btw ;) his face is shown here lmao. Shhh you didnt hear or see this from me :p
Damn! I hate this video doesn't work anymore! I would love to see Deepdick10x7 bottom. Just curious to see how well he takes a dick. I love it when you find out that guys that are career tops only, are actually big bottoms. If he takes dick as well as he gives it, then god help me! I already can barely hold my loads back just watching a few minutes of his OF vids. Do you know where I can find this video again, or any vid of him bottoming?

Himbodacious

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn! I hate this video doesn't work anymore! I would love to see Deepdick10x7 bottom. Just curious to see how well he takes a dick. I love it when you find out that guys that are career tops only, are actually big bottoms. If he takes dick as well as he gives it, then god help me! I already can barely hold my loads back just watching a few minutes of his OF vids. Do you know where I can find this video again, or any vid of him bottoming?
This whole - I want to see Nick bottoming thing, could be a marketing genius for Nick, not to mention an OF $$$ windfall. Everyone wants to see him get fucked, and we know is verse/equal opportunity fuck bud. He could put out a one time only limited edition - ‘watch me take a big dick in my hole and get absolutely pounded every which way’ PPV video and charge like $50 to see it. If it ends in a creamy load dumped deep in his ass, he can up the price by another $5. A 20-ish + minute video of him get nailed would likely be a major hit with a lot of his fans. By making it a strictly limited one time and one time only am doing this, get while you can PPV, he could get some serious OF cash out of it. If just 200 of his many subscribers opted in, that a cool $11,000. Not bad for 20 minutes of work bottoming that he was already doing anyway and clearly enjoying. Come on Nick, give us an exclusive Nick flips video.