50% Straight, 50% Gay

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I absolutely hate how he acts to people and hes a total asshole, but then he goes and posts pics like this and i just want to hook up with him lol

GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH
jugding by the shortness of his dick and his cockiness, he prolly fucks like a rabbit having an epileptic sizeure. Or lays there like a limp noodle.

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I absolutely hate how he acts to people and hes a total asshole, but then he goes and posts pics like this and i just want to hook up with him lol

GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH
I know! I’m exactly the same and it makes me mad. He does have an attitude problem but if he gave me the chance I couldn’t say no. My mouth would just open ready to take that cock. I also love touching a muscular mans body. Lol

austin1994

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jugding by the shortness of his dick and his cockiness, he prolly fucks like a rabbit having an epileptic sizeure. Or lays there like a limp noodle.
ok yeah that is pretty fair. definitely one of those guys that goes "yeah isn't it huge, that was the best sex of your life" afterwards too.

I know! I’m exactly the same and it makes me mad. He does have an attitude problem but if he gave me the chance I couldn’t say no. My mouth would just open ready to take that cock. I also love touching a muscular mans body. Lol
yeah id let him fuck me lol

Reactions: Brooksm.92

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wish him and his gf would make a sex tape.
That would be hot but I’d rather see him getting off with a guy. I imagine Nick being one of those super discreet guys to hookup with which I find hot lol