Nick VS. Aaron Carter

FBAnder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
cricketsliar said:
Nothing new to the story that Paris and Nick did a sex tape. I have yet to see it, or actually see any clips of it. But anyone here has I'm sure all forum participants would appreciate links.

Also, have you guys heard of these new allegations of Rape against Nick Carter. Suppossedly, Nick is not a very nice guy and several girls (including Paris) have come forward with stories of alleged physical abuse. In the Near future, there might be some charges against Mr. Carter if my sources are to be believed.

A women beater, why am I not surprised? I hope Aaron is bigger and never lets him forget.

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Both are big.

I vote for Aaron the younger one.

Friends who live in California have seen him sprouting a big bulge in his bathing pants on the beach.

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm thinkin Nick. For one, he had Paris Hilton...and every guy she's been with has been above average. I highly doubt Paris would give a B-list, second rate, washed up, boyband member a go unless he had something to offer. Not to mention, we've seen the bulge on numerous occasions.

Aaron, on the other hand, seems like a bratty, egotistical, prick, that could be packin some heat. Nevertheless, I don't think it outdoes his brother. Although statistics prove that the younger biological brother normally is bigger. I'm hoping that's not the case here, since I really hate Aaron.

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That why I also think Aaron.

My younger cousin is bigger than the older one.
Two relatives with brother, always the younger one was packing.

And three buddies from my teen ages were outsized by the younger brother.

Aaaron but not by much.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
robertomuro said:
Dude, calm down. No one called you a 'lier.' I know this becasue that word doesn't exist. Nor did anyone call you a liar (yeah, that word does exist). That story is hard to believe especially in your wording.
[post=337627]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

It was more the way he said it than what he said. For a straight guy to whip out a HARD cock to show everyone including a bunch of strangers when you are a famous celeb is well, uhm a bit unusual. Yet he manages to mention the exact size not even something like "it looked about 8"' and doesn't mention an easy to see detail such as whether he was cut or not. But hey, this is just my point of view.[/quote]

I've read the actual newspaper article from the Tampa newspaper in the US where they live, detailing that Nick Carter was arrested at a club for public intoxication and also for exposing himself. The article quoted a girl that was present that Carter was circumcised, but there was no mention of any extra ordinary size. This happened several years ago. A web search should turn up the account somewhere.

So apparently he isn't shy about waving his willy around in front of people and being American, there's little surprise that he's cut, it would be more surprising if he weren't. I'm not aware of much being said about his brother once he started getting pubes and his voice changed, but I don't pay him much attention. The BSB were quite popular in The Netherlands.

Alamut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jeff black said:
Yah, what is there is a Image that has been paused, with a fallic image imposed on it, and then dyed to fit the shorts.:tongue:
I dunno, check the movie around 3:00 :smile: . Could be fake, but looks pretty real. Of course, im no photoshopping guru, but would be nice to know if its faked or not.

Its also at the end of the movie, the same shot and also one of him from the side.

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
I heard Aaron and Nick have their own reality show coming up sometime. That should be weird and ackward, lol.

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
I had no idea about how many 'Nick vs. Aaron' threads there are in this group. I mean, I just put 'Nick Carter' in the Search bar and like 10 threads were about Nick and Aaron being naked. The point is that I wanted to look for a thread that only spoke of Nick but, since I'm not going to add ANOTHER to the collection, I'll ask here. Is it true that they caught Nick peeing on someone's lawn? Does anyone know about this article (or have any of the pics)?
A Socialite's Life

Reactions: unclefin

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last week's episode of House of Carters (10/23) showed the family arguing in the kitchen. (It's too bad there aren't any authority figures in this family because these kids all need whoopens.) Anyway... When Nick first comes in he had something very large and very round in his flimsy white shorts.... It looked like he'd just got up from a nap with a hard on and in the course of the scene it started to fade away. I don't know how to take this off the television to post here, but I know I wasn't hallucinating. It was more than a second or two as he was in the shot while he made several points. I don't know what the "f" he was talking about -- my head was spinning...

spadaro

Just Browsing
Media
Omg! I Had Sex With Nick! He Was Drunk And He Is About 8 In Cut. He Tore My Ass Open And He Shot A Bog Load On My Cock And Balls! I Can Prove It. Here Are The Pics!

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nick is hung like a horse at approx 11" and approx 4.5- 5" round. I work wardrobe, was on his fisrt solo album shoot. Great sense of humor. Nice man.