Nick Zano sex scene video in Final Destination

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Hotshit Nick Zano must have had something to do with the latest incarnation of the Final Destination series coming in at #1 at the box office over the weekend. The 31-year-old plays a total douchebag in the suspense/thriller flick, and shows off the goods in a poolside romp. Check out the leaked NSFW video and stills in the jump!

Via Tabloid Prodigy

Reactions: Spacegekko
Media
that was kinda lame...it could've been much better. Like seriously, if you're going to put out ANOTHER final destination (yeah, cause we don't know the plot already? Hello..paging originality)....at least make the hot guy have some hot sex where we get to see a bit more besides her bouncing on top -_-p

was that bitchy? lol

joe1

Expert Member
Media
nychguy said Zano shows the "goods"! I didn't see the "goods"! What "goods"? Hot body but no "goods" . Damn Man! robbed of the "goods"!

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can someone please post a NEW link to the video? Tabloid prodigy took the video off and I'm going crazy! lol I had to resort to a random website and it gave me a virus. haha

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have found when hooking up with some guy, that a guy with large nipples/aureoles portend to have average to small cocks...its not concrete, but this is what i have noticed.
looking at good Ole Nick's aureoles in the pic, I'd say his cock is not exposed for perhaps an obvious reason. and NOT ALL Italians are hung.
and if ur looking for a cute guy...then he qualifies for a cute guy.