Nick8 Is Coming to SoFla!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To honor one of our most esteemed members (and incidentally one of my six favorite people in the world), I'm proposing a Meet-N-Greet here in Wilton Manors on January 28. It could be at Rosie's or The Alibi (unless someone has other ideas), but ideally should be very centrally located, as I live car-lessly (no missing E despite what anyone might think). Those who have my number, please call; otherwise please leave a PM or visitor message by way of RSVP. Please feel invited; even more importantly, please come.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Which night are we talking, Bb? It doesn't matter to me as I'm a captive audience and gymfresh is doing the chauffeuring anyway. I know Fleshlight will be down at the same time so I'll pm him to give him a headsup. We should probably pm the usual suspects anyway. Can not wait to see you!

And I'll be there so long, not to mention presuming on your hospitality, that you'll be glad to see the back of me ;-)

Go easy on Nick's hymen! And offer pancakes the next day!

Hells, you know I haven't had a hymen since my unfortunate horseback riding incident. Why would you ever even bring up such an upsetting memory??

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And better make those reservations soon!
Next weekend on Sunday, The Allure of The Seas is embarking on the largest gay cruise in the world and it's leaving from Ft Lauderdale. That means 5000 extra guys will be in town Friday and Saturday before they leave on Sunday.
Just sayin' :cool:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And better make those reservations soon!
Next weekend on Sunday, The Allure of The Seas is embarking on the largest gay cruise in the world and it's leaving from Ft Lauderdale. That means 5000 extra guys will be in town Friday and Saturday before they leave on Sunday.
Just sayin' :cool:

Oh gawd! Last year there was such an on-board outbreak of STIs that we were all calling that boat The Lure of Disease :cool:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please anyone in SoFla come to the Alibi at 8:00 (PM, natch) to welcome Nick8 here. It's also (incidentally) my birthday.

Festivities should continue at Ramrod.

Aw.. I'd go to an LPSG meet-up, but I'm way on the other side of the country! I may end up in FL soon-ish though :tongue: