Nick_pulos

December

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I thought it was hot af tbh and wish it were my hands on him:weary_face: whoever it was is taller and has bigger hands then me so doubt its a chick.

Based on the fighting happening in the comments on his page and his responses, it's definitely a chick.

Reglee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't know why people are bitching about it. We all knew he was straight and married to a woman so it's no surprise it's her smh. People truly blind themselves for their own fantasies to exist then get mad when truth get brought to life smh.

JRM1985brz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has 83 photos and 30 vids and still no dick???

Now there's a ton of pics and videos of his weirdly shaped small penis! Someone should create a new tread on a new name, Nicolas Saltos maybe, his name translated in a new language, ti get undetected for longer! I have all his OF content, but can't post on this tread.

But it's a 5 minute WHAT??????? When you see it! hehehehe!

Dexter1111

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now there's a ton of pics and videos of his weirdly shaped small penis! Someone should create a new tread on a new name, Nicolas Saltos maybe, his name translated in a new language, ti get undetected for longer! I have all his OF content, but can't post on this tread.

I've only seen it once on twitter but it looked fine to me?

Starphich

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You have all of his content of his “weirdly shaped penis?” Are you the same account that was just on this thread trying to hate? Lmao like why have it and share it if you don’t like it other than to just be a shitty person??

Reactions: Slc discrete