Nickname anyone??

Media
I just HAD to steal this image from invisible:

Nick_Name.jpg

Hot or not?

I saw him live once in nyc and it was interesting to see the man in the flesh. He looks like he could get down and dirty. :cool:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ugh! I think the LA leather scene has ruined hot mo'fos like him for me. The only thing I think of when I look at him is judgmental queer bitch in a real man's costume.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ugh! I think the LA leather scene has ruined hot mo'fos like him for me. The only thing I think of when I look at him is judgmental queer bitch in a real man's costume.

Well, he lives in the San Francisco area. He didn't get such a warm welcome at San Fran Gay Pride either (around the time he had came around with the mohawk and pants wardrobe.). He dropped his coke habit. He did appear in a gay horror film: HELL BENT.
Cleaned up and grew out his hair. Disbanded The Normals. Went through a few boyfriends. Did a couple of interviews with BLUE magazine. Went acoustic singer/songwriter. And formed a new rock/pop band...The Kent James Band.

I don't think that it is the LA leather scene...I think that it is LA. LA peeps aren't too grounded. Maybe it is gay peeps. A lot of gay men and the beauty perspective? Everyone wants the hot man but in reality. some can't have it all. That is a truism. ADD: I am not all that in looks...but I look at the hotties too. Hehehe. But I know not to jump into waters that I haven't swam before. Or pay attention to WARNING signs.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow... yeah... wait... mormon?!
hm...

Ops!! I read moron.

Well, if one spent their lives in a religious bubble and The Book of Mormon was all they knew...there is a sense of unawaredness. I have said the word "heterosexual intercourse" and those guys "giggled". And I, of course, told them that I wouldn't have heterosexual intercourse with them. (The cogwheels were spinning but the lightbulb came on...) they frowned then. :smile: