Nickname change: how many members changed it and why???

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought you changed it because you are such a hairy beast ;-) ..LOL..

But like this one better..

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An invention of Pecker's I would imagine.

Members can't delete their own accounts so if someone wants to leave the site they have to request that their account be disabled. As an extra precaution, lest google make a link to the old username, it gets changed. The amusing nature of the names is why I suspect this duty falls to Pecker.

I had been wondering about that.....a few days ago I found "Willie B Hardigan" on my friends list and I thought "Who the f.....?" :confused:. I couldn't remember ever 'friending' someone with that name so I clicked and it read "Account Disabled". I then checked the rest of my friends list to see who was missing - I figured who it was (won't be naming them here). I was sad that they'd gone because they were only quite new and had some VERY nice pictures......

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In 8 years, I'll be changing mine to "The 40 Year Old Virgin". That is a lot of letters though, so maybe just "Bag Of Wet Sand".....

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
:smile:

Our Mistress has no excuse. Manly B lectured us at length regarding the omnipotence of the apostrophe.

I blame the Welsh education system... Spend too much time trying to remember not to end all English words with "o" and something is bound to get forgotten :tongue:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I thought you changed it because you are such a hairy beast ;-) ..LOL..

But like this one better..

what a compliment from you honey! I admit I feel a bit like a beast sometimes (when I eat and when I fuck for example..) and my hairs are thick like I was a werewolf, especially my chest and my beard! :biggrin1: I m glad that you like my brand new nick!