Nickname

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so list your nickname growing up or even as an adult and how or why you have it....
I'll start.
I was born on the same day in the same year as the first dog was sent to outerspace...the dog's name was Musty...so yup you guessed it- my whole family on my mom's side calls me "Mutsy"- which was so upsetting to me growing up when I would have friends over and my Gma would call me!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkey dick, lips, BB short for banana boat, that one was a pet name from my one girlfriend.

These days some people call me Jase or Jake. Not really a nickname.

Growing-up in elementary school I was, "toilet bowl." I was the kid everyone teased and beat-up mercilessly (including teachers!).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was painfully thin as a child. My fathers mother swore my mother never fed me. :redface: :tongue: My nickname in grade school was string bean, green bean, skinny minnie, or string bean green. By 7th & 8th grade it became flatsy patsy as I had little in the way of boobs. :frown1: I was also called a pirates dream because I had a sunken chest. :angryfire2: It should be noted that only the boys teased me. I did have one girl friend that called me Toots or Tootsabelle. :confused:

By high school mini skirts were in and I have great legs so my nickname was goddess legs or just legs.