nicknames for your cocks

cincin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I once went out with this guy and my friend and I nicknamed him Peacock. For his truck that was peacock blue and he had to pee after sex. I named a guy she was dating on how he would have sex with her. His name was Jackrabbit.

kiwimarty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few years ago I went out with a Russian girl who was the first and is still the only person to have had a pet name for my cock. She called it Prince Charles. Which sometimes got abbreviated to Charlsey. God knows why.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend calls his cock Oliver and I go along with that. We started calling mine Patrick at one point but it never really stuck.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh, the funniest one was "Notorious B.I.G"... These two girls I used to do would refer to me that way when ever we were out together.

I had one back in high school that a group of girls gave me. "Banjo". I couldn't figure it out and they would walk by me in the hall and whisper "Banjo". Finally, at my 10 year high school reunion I asked one of the girls what it meant. She took a few moments to recall and then laughed. She told me that I was like a "Banjo", meaning I had real big balls and a long cock, hence Banjo.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First older woman I went to bed with named it "Thumper". She was a fan of Disney and my cock.

Bluebiss01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex gf named it Icarus...I liked it as it was a little more intersting than anything else I could think of :L