Nickolay Petrov

guanoguano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hit there,

Anybody knows where to find more vids of this nice-bodied stud with his even so great dick? I just love the thickness of his cock, how hard is stands and the shape of his cockhead is so attractive! I also love his foreskin... think I'm in love ;-) and his cumshots are always great!

Does anybody know where to find more of this really bad boy's vids? I allready found his scene with Kurt, Hans Ebson, solo in front of a mirror and the beautifull cock-worship video with Blue Kennedy..

Thanks!

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hit there,

Anybody knows where to find more vids of this nice-bodied stud with his even so great dick? I just love the thickness of his cock, how hard is stands and the shape of his cockhead is so attractive! I also love his foreskin... think I'm in love ;-) and his cumshots are always great!

Does anybody know where to find more of this really bad boy's vids? I allready found his scene with Kurt, Hans Ebson, solo in front of a mirror and the beautifull cock-worship video with Blue Kennedy..

Thanks!

Sure, what are you after?

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hit there,

Thanks!

Which videos are you after - I might be able to help.

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay