Nick's Lake House Retreat

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
Nick’s Lake House Retreat

Chapter One

“Ah, you made it,” said Nick, sticking out a warm hand to greet me. “Excellent.“ He was on the deck of his lake house, waiting for guests to arrive. The house was stunning -- a rustic wonder carved deep into a private hillside that touched the lake’s edge. It was remote, too, a good two-hour drive from downtown.

“I got a call from Johnson and Wells. They’re bailing on us. Bunch of wimps,” he said with a wink. “And I never heard back from Kev and Smithson, so I‘m guessing they‘re flaking, too. It‘s just the two of us, bro.”

He was referring to the other men who were invited to spend a relaxing “guy’s weekend” at Nick’s lake house. They were regulars on this semi-annual retreat, longtime friends of Nick who take the opportunity to spend a weekend away from their wives and girlfriends, relaxing in the privacy of Nick’s secluded playground, where men could be men.

I was the new guy. Nick and I work in neighboring states for the same company. I befriended him at a company seminar recently, where we shared a study manual, a couple of bland lunches, and a few laughs about our bosses. As the conference closed, he told me about his lake house and invited me to the guy’s retreat.

I jumped at the chance.

Things with my wife, Janie, had been strained lately, and a little time away from her seemed like a good idea. The thought of enhancing this “me time” with some booze, smoke, and generally bad behavior made the invitation irresistible.

“Fuck ‘em,” he joked. “Grab your stuff and let’s hit the water.”

I set my overnight bag inside, and picked up a towel and small cooler I’d loaded up for the day. Sun-block, alcohol, and a couple joints of killer weed. All the essentials.

“Is it cool to bring red wine,” I asked.

“Only if you have enough for me too,” he replied.

Within minutes we were in Nick‘s sporty boat, pulling away from the private dock. It was a couple of hours before noon, but the sun was already hotter than hell.

As Nick focused his gaze on the waves ahead, I found myself taking inventory of his stunning, near-naked body. I’d only seen him in standard office wear before. But observing him here, in the wild, I was blown away by his physique. What a specimen! He put the treat in retreat.

At 36, Nick was a ruggedly handsome and youthful man. Sea-blue eyes. He had to be 6-2 or 6-3, about 175 pounds and a 32-inch waistline. He was gifted with a masculine face, a devilish smile, and a head full of close-cropped chestnut hair that was stylishly swept in a hundred directions. Legs that were toned and hairy.

A mutt with a mostly Italian bloodline, Nick was fit and tanned. A loose white cotton shirt fell freely from his square shoulders and an old pair of cargo shorts circled his flat, toned abdomen and waist. His legs were muscular and sinewy. Nipples hard and dark pink. Light patches of man fur covered his chest and powerful forearms. The hair on his treasure trail was slightly darker than the rest, and it plunged from his navel to his shorts, getting richer as it inched closer to what appeared to be a very thick root.

It was a heady moment. My eyes drank in the site, while my lips drank in some wine.

Nick looked back at me over his left shoulder and smiled. “Hold on to your balls. It’s about to get a little wild.”

He throttled the engine and the boat surged forward, ripping into the waves with a vengeance. We roared along into the hot morning, the bow pointing upward, a giant wake behind us.

Despite the gorgeous weather, there wasn’t much traffic on the lake. The farther we went, the fewer fishing boats and jet-skiers we passed. Soon we were on a desolate stretch of water on the fringes of the lake. Nick spotted a cluster of trees on the shore, and whipped the boat hard into an opening that was nearly impossible to see -- even if you were looking. The tricky maneuver put us in the mouth of a hidden cove.

He killed the engine and dropped an anchor into the clear, still water.

“Let’s catch a buzz,” he said with a wicked grin. He sat in the captain’s chair and turned to face me. His knees were spread apart, the legs of his cargo shorts tempting my wandering stare.

As the scent of killer green floated over the sun-dappled waves, I caught Nick checking me out, too. We smiled, then quickly looked away.

At 42 I was a little older than my host, but could hold my own in a side-by-side comparison. I’m 6-2, 185 pounds, 34-inch waist. I don’t belong to a gym, but I do what I can to stay in shape. My upper body is toned and moderately hairy, my arms are strong, my butt firm, and my muscular legs always draw an approving smile.

With an attractive face, a masculine disposition and an inviting personality, I’ve never hurt for the company of women. I suspect there’ve been a few guys who’ve wanted to share a tent with me as well.

And why not? I have a handsome cock. Nice and full when at rest, it swells to a lovely 7-inch piece of meat with a irresistible head. Full tang and solid girth, symmetrical and circumcised, it’s a thing of beauty.

What man or woman could resist it? And why would they want to?

Nick and I smoked about half the joint while sharing stories about people we work with, sports we’ve seen, music we like, and women we’ve fucked. I gave a blissful sigh. All was quiet for a moment as Nick and I enjoyed our moment in Man Heaven.

“Fuck me if it‘s not hot out here,” he said abruptly. “What do you say we take a dip, cool off and then get some rays?”

Sounds good to me.

Nick stood up, and unfastened the lone button that drew his shirt together. He slipped it from his broad shoulders and sent it sailing toward a vacant seat. He flexed his abs and upper-torso left and right, then purred a satisfying, sexy moan.

I heard a snap and suddenly his shorts sank to the floor. He stepped out of them and took a couple of steps forward. His glistening brown body was completely bare, save for sunglasses and a snug pair of Wonderjock swimming briefs.

Never has a swimsuit been better named. Behind the sheer white fabric lay a gorgeous, beautifully proportioned cock, with a meaty shaft and head the size of a small peach. It’s bulging mass was not hard, but not completely soft either. It looked to be at least eight inches, with the room and inclination to expand.

Nick adjusted himself with a few tugs to the legs and waist of the swimsuit. He even reached down the front and rearranged his big slumbering cock. He didn’t make eye contact with me while doing this, but he was smiling.

I tried my best to act cool -- as though having a gorgeous, mostly naked stud adjusting a perfect cock in front of me was an everyday event. But it was hard to stay focused, because Nick’s buff body and tantalizing tool were close enough to kiss, and that’s exactly what I was aching to do.

A bead of sweat rolled down the side of my face. But I now had an entirely different indication of just how hot this day was going to be.

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
Chapter Two

Nick sat back down and reached for the joint. The boat rocked and suddenly a ruby-colored gush of wine poured into his lap. The stain on his sexy swimwear was huge, and nearly covered the contour of his fat, coiled cock.

“Shit!” He jumped to his feet, laughing and grabbing his ‘jocks. It was hard to tell if he was getting pissed off or thought the whole thing was pretty funny, until he said dryly, “I hope the wine doesn’t make my cock light-headed.“

We both laughed. I stood to give a high-five, and the boat took another unexpected dip. Nick grabbed my shoulders to steady me. His hands were big, strong and flexible. Our cocks were close enough to touch, were it not for our swimwear. My meat twitched at the very thought.

Nick smiled and let his stare fall from my eyes. He scanned my body, to ensure I was safe, and let his eyes rest on my bulging crotch.

“Lemme wash these fuckers out,” Nick said as he released his grip on me and dived into the lake. A ripple of waves made kissing and sucking noises against the side of the boat.

Nick broke the surface, shaking his thick hair. Next, he brought up the Wonderjocks and wrung them free of the wine and lake water.

I peeled off my tank and dived in after him. The cool water offered a refreshing moment in what was becoming a very hot afternoon.

Nick was the first to get back in the boat. I pulled myself up the ladder, and Nick was standing a couple of steps in front of me, completely naked, squeezing the remaining water out of his briefs.

His huge cock was freely dangling from his sculpted body now, and I gasped at the sight of his perfect piece. It must’ve been nearly three-fourths hard at this point. Full. Thick. Heavy. The head was bigger, firmer; the ruddy-colored ridge of the corona more pronounced.

He smiles and says something about the sun.

I can hear him, but the words sound distant and distorted. I am in a trance, and his words are drowned out by the blood pounding in my head as I drink in his kind spirit and beautiful body.

He spreads a towel on one of the boat‘s largest benches and arranges himself to soak up some sun. Nick’s crotch reveals a hint of tan lines, but it‘s clear that he suns naked most of the time. He kicks back, shifts his firm ass, and purrs again. His dick wheat bending with the breeze.

“Take ‘em off. Go ahead, relax,” he says with a toss of his head, eyes fixed on my wet trunks and the obvious bulge inside them.

“But I’m not g…,” I said.

“It’s not about being straight or gay,” he laughed. “As far as I’m concerned, there are two kinds of people. Those who want to cum and those who don’t. Right now, I am a horny dude who wants to cum. Strong.”

“Now, you can be a person who wants to cum or you can …”

I dropped my trunks before he could finish. My dick was hard and full of lust, and it bobbed in warm summer air. I was definitely a man who wanted to cum.

Nick sat up and motioned for me to come closer, and I did, my cock brushing against his cheek. He kissed my swollen head and licked off a rivulet of precum. He cupped my balls with one hand, and wrapped the other around the base of my cock. With a firm tug, he pulled me taut. My cock stretched for his lips, and he brought them to me. His warm mouth engulfed my still-swelling head, sucking and tongue-massaging me.

I stood over him as he lounged in the sun, sucking my thick erection like an expert His tongue pulled intense sexual passion from throughout my body and channeled it through my engorged member.

Nick could feel my orgasm building, so he pulled off my cock. “Not yet.”

He’d been jerking himself off while sucking my dick, and his cock was thick and full, and throbbing.

“Follow me,” he commanded. “Sit on the floor and scoot up until our asses touch. I want your balls to flop on mine.”

We shifted around until we got it right. Then Nick pulled our hard cocks together, gripped them both with his strong left hand, and started to simultaneously jack us off. From the boat’s glove box he produced some lube, and soon our slippery cocks were rubbing together like firewood.

The feeling was incredible. The only thing harder than my cock was his, and to feel his against mine was a pleasure that nearly made me pass out. Nick pushed and pulled on our entwined members, squeezing and milking them until our bulging veins turned deep purple. Incredibly, impossibly, our dicks grew bigger as I hit the point of no return.

My aching, swollen tool erupted, shooting ropes of cum all over Nick’s hand, abdomen and cock. The jets of semen tore through my body, accompanied by moans of ecstasy and spasms of joy.

Nick continued to tug and pull our big rods.

As my erection faded Nick’s dick got harder. A passionate grimace broke across his handsome face. He was close now, and his cock grew even larger as he pulled at his giant staff, my dick a grateful passenger.

He aimed his cock at my chest and unleashed a huge blast of cum, It struck my left nipple and rolled toward my heaving abs. The second rope was close behind, striking my neck and arms. The third, fourth and fifth blasts were impressive, too. I lost count after seven, my upper body nearly covered in Nick‘s man-milk.

As our post-fuck senses slowly reset, I found myself sitting Indian-style with a handsome stud who had my cock, and his, in his hand, and my semen, and his, on each of our bodies.

Like the wine that soaked Nick’s crotch and accelerated this adventure, this moment was intoxicating.

Nick brought his hand to my relaxed body and gently collected a handful of semen. He pulled me close and rubbed it into my hair, using both hands and taking great delight.

It felt wonderful. He massaged it in while I closed my eyes and basked in the sun’s warm rays and the even hotter afterglow of an unforgettable orgasm.

“There’s an old saying about rubbing cum into your hair to give it natural highlights,” Nick mused. “I figured we’d give it a shot, in the name of science. You‘re a scientist, right?”

“I don’t know about that, but I’ve always been up for experimentation,” I joked.

But where this will lead is no joking matter.

Reactions: tamuning

Hey dspann,
Great story told quickly and simply with the ideal amount of detail.
You're off to a great start, so keep up the good work!
We look forward to more!!
X
:tongue:

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the kind words, men. The story continues ....

Chapter Three

I cleared my throat and rolled the dice. “Speaking of experimentation, I want to experiment a little with you. I‘ve never done oral, or anything, on a guy before, but right now there‘s nothing in the world that I want more than to suck that magnificent cock of yours. How about it?”

Nick didn’t say a word. He simply positioned himself on the edge of the seat and spread his legs. His big stick was quickly regaining strength, the weighty shaft lifting swan-like into an arc, the head flush and full.

Nick tugged at his big balls, and his thickening cock responded with a strong nod. Jesus, was it was calling me over? Nick smiled at me and made his dick jump again, suggestively.

Mesmerized and so horny I couldn’t think straight, I crawled toward his beckoning, bobbing dagger. My first time sucking a cock. I couldn’t ask for a more perfect setting.

Nick’s cock still had a bit of dangle in it, and I searched for his swinging meat using nothing but my tongue and face. I wanted to take my time and enjoy every second. It slapped my cheek. And again. I could feel it getting firmer with each blow, and soon I had to lift my head higher to seek his pendulous tool.

My roving mouth found Nick’s balls and I gave them a generous tonguing. His cock rested on my forehead and nose, and I felt it getting harder by the second.

I ran my tongue upward along his pronounced raphe until I found the base of his lovebone. His nest of pubic hair felt much different than I imagined. Softer. I pressed my face against his dark brown ringlets and slowly licked the side and sensitive underbelly of his huge cock. It glistened and twitched. I circled the head with my tongue, then took him as deeply as I could. He moaned and pushed his hips to meet my bobbing head. We fell into a natural rhythm, and I lustfully sucked his dick for a nice long time.

One long wet sucking kiss after another. I was amazed at how easily his gorgeous organ slipped in and out of my mouth, The head looked huge as he brought it close, but it was surprisingly manageable once encased in my lips.

My tongue worked relentlessly to please my handsome stud. Sucking cock was new to me, but I soon developed a few favorite moves. I ran my tongue along his dick’s powerful underside, which protruded forcefully from the crack of his ass to the tip of his majestic head. I slipped my taster along the thick vein that spread across the top of his throbbing shaft. I brought my lips tight around his head, my tongue caressing his sensitive, flaring corona.

My eager mouth was a hot sheath, coating his delicious dick with saliva and spit. He rewarded my effort by swelling impossibly bigger, his velvety head turning the color and size of a ripe plum.

I parted my lips and pulled his cock out of my mouth, making a loud popping noise. It shined with my saliva and throbbed with his desire. I stared at Nick playfully.

“Finish me,” he begged.

I took his cock hungrily and started sucking with renewed dedication. I was lost in the act. I was worshipping his godlike dick. Nothing in the universe but this magnificent specimen’s cock in my mouth, and me sucking to please, sucking like I like to be sucked. Sucking his perfect cock while furiously jacking off my own.

Incredibly, I felt Nick’s cock throbbing harder and faster on my accommodating tongue. I could feel a category-five orgasm building inside him. His hips were grinding his dick deep into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and mouth-fucked me with slow sexy thrusts.

“Suck that cock, mutherfucker. You suck that cock for all you’re worth. Suck it dry and beg for more.” Nick gushed with dark commands. “Suck it like you mean it. Yeah, baby. Who’s my cocksucking stud, now? You, baby. Get a big mouthful of that sweet, sweet cock. Suck it, mutherfucker. Suck it!”

Nick’s body grew rigid as his penis exploded down my throat. Four, five, six pulsating jets, a body spasm to remember. Quite a load for a stud who had just come within the hour.

I gave his balls a squeeze and pulled his still plump, and still throbbing, cock out of my mouth. He popped a final squirt of cum onto my cheek. His semen drooled down my chin and dripped onto my tanned belly. I returned to his semi-hard cock and licked it clean. I licked his balls again, too, then collapsed into Nick’s lap. He flopped his spent cock across my cheek.

“Are you sure that was the first time you ever gave head?”

“Yes, but I have given it a lot of thought over the years, “ I cracked.

“Jesus Christ bro. You’re a natural. What a great fucking weekend this is going to be!”

I pulled Nick close again, and planted another kiss on his now-clean cock. It was full and bouncy, even though he had just cum, twice, and it was completely soft. The more I licked, the more I wanted to lick .

“Easy does it, my man,” he said, pulling me off. “We need to pace ourselves. The weekend is just getting started.”

Nick looked at his watch, then pulled on his swimsuit. “We should head back.“ He pulled gently on his satisfied cock. I pulled my trunks on and mimicked my generous host.

“I could go for something sweet. How about you?”

I nodded yes.

Nick grinned, pulled out his cell phone and sent a quick text. He started the boat, and we headed back to his lake house. The sun was high, and so were we. I rubbed my cock and felt my nipples harden as I wondered where the next hedonistic chapter in this big cock adventure would lead.

dspann

Experimental Member
Media

Chapter Four

We docked Nick’s boat and climbed the steps back to his deck. Nick set out a cheese and meat platter.

“I thought you said you had something sweet,” I teased.

My words were still hanging in the air as we heard the tell-tale sound of a woman’s heels coming down the concrete walkway. Slow and sexy, this gorgeous creature turned and slinked onto the deck.

Nick smiled broadly. “John, meet Sugar. Sugar, John.”

Into our midst stepped one of the hottest women to ever come within grabbing distance of my cock.

Sugar was a petite, five-foot knockout. A classic blue-eyed, big-tit blonde. Mid thirties. Her tiny bikini strained to contain her magnificent breasts as well as the rest of her athletic, size-two body.

She had a beautiful face and a seductive smile. Sugar offered a small hand to me. I took it easily. Sexual energy poured off her hot body, filling the air with carnal desire. Unabated lust passed through her hands, and into my dick , which suddenly stirred inside my trunks.

Like a cougar on the prowl, Sugar circled around behind me until she faced Nick,. “Great addition to the team, Nick. May I?”

“Sugar’s fucked all my friends, John. What’s a guy to do?” Nick crossed over and hugged Sugar around the shoulders, crushing her gorgeous tits against his flat belly. She squirmed into him and kissed him deeply,

In a flash, Nick’s hands were all over Sugar, slipping easily into her bikini bottoms and finding her hot wet slit with his finger. She moaned and pushed against him, pressing her tongue deeper into his inviting mouth. Nick finger-fucked her a stroke or two, then moved on to her tits. And then again to her pussy. He was all over her.

Abruptly, Nick pulled off the kiss, leaving Sugar gasping for air, her head still spinning. She was clutching Nick’s rising cock, which she had unleashed during the kiss. She stared at Nick’s meat in her firm clutch, then sank to her knees and started licking and sucking.

What a vision! This stunning beauty holding Nick’s gorgeous growing cock in one small hand, while she worked over his big balls, bulging full inside his tiny white Wonderjocks, with the other. My dick rose to attention.

Sugar appeared to be in the same trance that gripped me on the boat, where nothing mattered except your mouth and Nick’s magnificent cock. Everything else is irrelevant.

“Save it, my love,” moaned Nick, easing his thickening tool from between her lips. “I want you to take care of our guest first.”

Sugar pouted a bit, then gave Nick’s cock a long, noisy kiss goodbye. Already on her knees, Sugar crawled toward me, not stopping until my bulging crotch brushed her face. She curled her fingers under the waistband of my trunks and slowly pulled them down, revealing in glimpses my very hard dick.

The farther she pulled, the more she exposed my thick, seven-inch dick. And the more she saw, the hornier she got. When the head finally slipped free, my cock leaped into her face. Bobbing and throbbing, smearing a glistening strand of precum from her chin to her cheek. She beamed with lust and sexual excitement.

“Oh my god, Nick! This guy’s cock is gorgeous. Where do you keep finding these big-dicked fuck gods?”

Nick winked at me and said, “Don’t hurt him, Sugar.”

I shifted my hips until my trunks hit the deck, sat on the edge of a chair and spread my legs. My left leg flopped invitingly over the chair’s arm. I was wide open, and Sugar came to my cock without hesitation. She grabbed the shaft with both of her small hands and stared down at it. Her mouth open, she drooled across my flared head. My precum reflected the light of the afternoon sun.

She gave my head a quick lick, then engulfed me. She sucked soft and hard, modulating her breathing so that she could keep sucking. My dick crackled with energy, every nerve cell wide awake.

Her lips surrounded me and worked my cock like a pro. Her tongue gripped my torrid tool with the strength of a Navy midshipmen -- one wearing a warm velvet glove, that is.

My cock swelled in her wanting mouth and the first hint of orgasm flashed deep inside my balls. She was holding them and felt them jump. The transference of sexual energy turned her on even more. Her nipples got harder, her sucking more determined. Her breathing, hypnotic.

“Fuck me,” I begged.

Sugar gave my cock one last long suck, starting at the base, her face buried in my pubes, and working her way up to the sensitive tip. From there, she dragged her hot wet mouth up my body, hiking along my treasure trail, tracing my abs and working her way to my rock-hard nipples. She playfully nibbled my left one, as she climbed up into the chair and onto my lap.

“You bet I’ll fuck you, baby“ she purred. She reached behind her and gripped my full manhood. “My god what a beautiful cock. Fuck me with it, baby. Fuck me good with this cock of yours.”

She was in the trance-like sway of an afternoon of sexual delights that had just begun. She was lost in pure lust -- a slave now to raw passion, uninhibited fucking, and glorious cock worshipping.

She pushed me back into the chair and guided my hard dick to the edge of her pussy. Sugar‘s engorged pussy lips were hot and wet, and she rubbed my slippery cock all over her them, occasionally flickering her asshole. She rubbed me on her clit, too, for what felt like hours.

It was as though I was fucking her without entering her pussy. My heart raced, my dick grew and somewhere deep inside my balls an orgasm was stirring.

Sugar felt my dick spasm, and slipped me easily into her hot pussy. Her hips and thighs churned and swayed on my rigid rod. Her ass was my hand, and I pulled her closer. I could feel her beautiful tits bouncing against my tanned torso, brushing close enough for me to feel her hard nipples. I was thrusting into her hot hole with a vengeance, my balls slapping her ass and my knuckles. She kissed me deeply, sucking my tongue.

I lost track of time. Fucking Sugar was all that mattered, and I fucked her with every ounce of imagination and energy I could muster.

The cum was welling deep inside me, and I wanted nothing more than to shoot it as deep as I could into her sweet body. I wanted to cover her inside and out with my slick seed, wanted to make her mine.

Sugar had a different idea.

Feeling my cum rising, she slid up and off my aching dick. Her tits in my face now, I tongued them furiously. She shifted her shoulders so that I could sample each one, then began to slowly slide down my heaving body. She pressed herself against me firmly, and I could feel her hot wet pussy crush my abs.

The move forced my hard dick to point straight down, staving off orgasm for the moment. Sugar’s sexy slide ended with her kneeling before me, my rock hard cock surfacing between her plump breasts. Perfect! She drooled onto my dick, pressed her tits together and fucked me to completion.

The head of my cock met her parted lips with each thrust. She kept them open, barely touching my meat, as I fired shot after shot of hot cum into her mouth. As I came, she languidly shook her head from left to right. The sensation was incredible.

My fresh cum flowed out of her mouth and back onto my cock. It pooled near my belly button, found the contours of my waist, ran down my balls and collected near my ass. Sugar lifted her face, and more of my semen spilled from her lips, dripping from her chin onto her flushed breasts.

I reached for a towel.

“Don’t,” she cooed.

Nick looked at me and grinned. Sugar pulled away, crawled to her purse and retrieved a cell phone. She punched in a few numbers, waited and said simply, “Now.”

Within seconds I heard another set of footsteps on the sidewalk. Heavier this time. Masculine.

A good looking, mixed race man appeared. Thirty-something, he was muscular, tanned and sported a nearly shaved head. Wearing nothing but a loose white tank, swim briefs and flip-flops.

“Sugar made a mess,” she said playfully, but in a firm tone. “She got sweet pussy juice and John’s cum all over her titties and John’s dick. Be a dear and clean him up good for me.”

Sugar’s husband, Miguel, who had been waiting for his cue in the driveway, removed his shirt and started to loosen his swimsuit.

“Did I tell you to remove your bottoms?” Sugar asked.

Miguel stopped immediately and sank to his knees, not making eye contact with anything except my limp, but still full penis. A satisfied smile broke across his determined face.

My weekend was about to take another unexpected, but delightful, turn.

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
Chapter Five

Eager to please Sugar, the obedient Miguel prepared to clean and comfort my waiting cock. He slipped his left arm around my hips, pressed his hand firmly on the small of my back, and guided me forward. I spread my legs wide for him; his eyes feasting on the banquet that awaited.

Miguel took my big balls into his right hand and rolled them gently as he lowered his hot mouth onto my dick. I expected him to devour my meat. But like an artist, a master painter, he slowly and deliberately brushed his tongue on the canvass of my cock.

Long flat strokes along my veiny ridge. A slow swirl across my flaring head. A flurry of short, deliberate licks on both sides of my now-hard again dick. God, this guy was good. He pulled off a fraction of an inch, then flooded my crotch with a steaming hot breath of air.

I lifted my hips, bringing my thick prick back to his hot gaping lips. He pulled my head into his mouth, swirled and circled his tongue, then throated the full measure of my manhood. His jaws were strong, and he sucked me deeply, giving me his complete attention.

I moaned as Miguel continued tongue-stroking my cock for several minutes.

I looked over to Sugar, who was watching intently. She was sitting in Nick’s lap in a nearby swing, absentmindedly tugging and rubbing his semi-hard dick while he rubbed a finger along her pouting pussy.

“Enjoy yourself,” Sugar teased me. “But don’t feed him.”

Miguel slid my cock out of his mouth with a loud pop. He ran his taster back down my length, then began foraging for the remaining evidence of the lovemaking session I’d had with his wife.

With deliberate strokes of his tongue, he removed the intoxicating mix of Sugar’s sweet pussy juice and my hot semen from my crotch, thighs, abs and upper-chest. My cock, firmly lodged in his strong hand, glistened with his spit. He buried his face in my pubes, sucking them with his warm mouth, blowing them dry with his husky breath.

Miguel palmed my knees and rocked me backwards, bringing himself face to face with my balls and ass. He licked my full sack with lusty appreciation, inviting my meaty testicles into his mouth, first individually, then together.

His tongue drifted to that sweet stretch of real estate between my balls and ass. He polished it with a series of masterful strokes. He paused to catch his breath, then burrowed his wet tongue and mouth into my crack.

Miguel’s expert tongue quickly found my asshole and plunged deeply inside it. My body flexed and twisted as he surrendered completely to the task. He was softly humming, and the vibration triggered a flood of sexual energy that started to form yet another orgasm. His rolling and rotating tongue was buried in my ass and my full cock was listing suggestively in the air.

Miguel reached for it and began to jerk me off. He could feel me getting close, and -- remembering Sugar’s instruction -- shifted so that she could glide in. Sugar had been sucking Nick’s cock while watching Miguel work me over. Sucking slow, to edge him, keeping his cum below the threshold of a magnificent explosion until she was ready for it.

I stood up and started pulling my dick. Sugar knelt before me, looked up, and opened her sweet mouth. I painted her face with three strong jets of cum, big spurts that struck her chin from the left, angling toward her cheek, ear and eye.

Nick moved in and stood beside me. He was jacking off furiously. He squeezed his big dick with every stroke, bearing down hard on his plum-colored head until he erupted, covering her pretty face and my contribution with his well-edged load.

Our cum rolled off the side of Sugar’s face, streaking her neck and shoulders, glazing her gorgeous tits. She was working her pussy with both hands, her clit engorged with lust and passion. Her shoulders tensed up and Sugar squealed in delight as an orgasm tore through her body.

As the post-cum afterglow faded, Nick and I lowered ourselves back into the porch swing. Sugar wiggled in between us and ordered Miguel to clean us.

Sporting what appeared to be an average cock straining to get free from his swim trunks, Miguel knelt and did his wife’s bidding. He spotted a gleaming strand of cum that refused to let go of Nick’s thick tool. He smiled and started there.

As he worked, the three of us napped in the warm gentle breeze that blew off the lake. We were exhausted from an afternoon of sexual adventure and needed to rest, restore and replenish ourselves for the night ahead.

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
Chapter Six

The sun was long gone when I woke up, but the air was still charged with summer warmth and sexual energy.

I was the first to rise. Sugar stirred as I did, drawing closer to Nick’s tanned, athletic body, her hand instinctively finding his huge, slumbering tool. Miguel had been ordered to leave after cleaning us, and he was gone when we awoke.

I was hungry, and went to see what I could scrounge up in the kitchen. I had just started to raid the fridge when Sugar grabbed me from behind.

“I’ve got something that will satisfy your appetite,” she said playfully. “You can eat all you want and never gain an ounce.”

She took my hand and led me to the master bedroom, where Nick was opening a pair of opposing French doors, one that led to the deck and another that opened to a private balcony facing the lake.

We could hear the night birds singing on the breeze that cooled the room. Nick lit candles, switched on some sexy lounge music, and pulled back the covers of his king-sized bed.

He stood silently in the soft glow, his body a symphony of perfect muscles and unblemished brown skin. His big beautiful cock was coming to life, hard enough now to pull away from his body, but soft enough to sway with his fluid movement. Nick was a magnificent specimen, and my cock lifted itself to get a better look.

Sugar entered the room and sat down a tray of champagne and grapes. She walked over and gently took my hardening dick into her tiny hand. She crossed over to Nick and took his fat cock, too. She pulled us both in, stood on her toes, and kissed us each in turn. We drew closer until all three of our mouths fed off one another.

Sugar moaned in ecstasy and climbed up on the bed. Nick and I followed, and skillfully, without word, our bodies became a tangled mass of limbs and libido. Our lips and hands indiscriminately caressed each others sexually charged bodies. There was an order to the universe, and each of us began to fall into positions that felt oddly preordained.

Nick separated himself and got on his knees, his big engorged cock nearly laying flat against his treasure trail. Sugar shifted to meet him doggie style. Nick took his dick in one strong hand and brushed it along her wet slit. Sugar buried her face into the bedding and raised her ass higher. Nick continued to brush her slit, allowing his flaring head to penetrate her with every fourth or fifth pass. The timing sent Sugar’s mind and body reeling with pleasure.

She desperately tried to pull the entire length of Nick’s impressive cock into her wet pussy, but he continued to tease her. It was more than she could stand. Sugar’s gorgeous body turned stiff and rigid as she came with an uncontrollable shudder.

“Her pussy is so sweet when she comes,” Nick whispered dreamily.

He plunged his thick tool all the way into Sugar’s still-cumming pussy until his big balls pressed against her swollen lips. She mumbled something and he fucked her with four or five hard strokes that lifted her knees off the bed. She shuddered and came again.

Nick withdrew his throbbing meat and let its hardness rest atop her twitching pussy and beautiful round ass.

“Taste?” he asked.

I knelt beside them. My left hand sought Sugar’s perfect breasts while I slipped my right one through Sugar’s legs until I found Nick’s massive nuts. I tugged on his balls just enough to pull his dick tighter and up to a slightly sharper angle.

I’m pretty sure I was drooling by the time my lips kissed his firm head, which was shining with Sugar’s cum. He was right! Her pussy did taste sweet. I worked my tongue around his flared head and sucked as much of the shaft as I could fit into my mouth, getting all of the sweet Sugar I could.

He moaned with pleasure and offered me more of his hot cock. I skillfully allowed the head slip from my mouth, then coated the shaft with an unyielding tongue attack.

After several minutes, Nick pulled away and again plunged deep inside Sugar’s pussy. I watched her pouty lips part to accept his massive rod. They surrounded and sucked him, occasionally pink-gloving his full, blood-flushed member. I grabbed some lube from Nick’s nightstand and dropped a glob on the top of his tool. In seconds her pussy was a slick, slippery tunnel; his dick a glistening muscle of love.

He was fucking her good now, and she met his increased thrusts with determination. Sugar tensed up and came again. I moved to face her.

She saw my hard throbbing dick and sucked it deeply into her mouth. She was mumbling something in the language that only lovers understand. I knew what she wanted, and I began to mouth-fuck her with long strokes, matching the rhythm of the punishing fuck that Nick was giving her sweet pussy.

The three of us fucked like this for a good long while. Then Nick shifted to better hit Sugar’s pussy from the side. Her wet pussy, his hard dick and this delicious new angle was too much for Sugar to bear. She shuddered, screamed, and passed out as a huge orgasm surged through her body.

Incredibly, this horny nymph continued to suck my insatiable dick, even while unconscious. And Nick continued to fuck her.

After a few seconds, her eyes opened and her body slowly rejoined the synchronized fuck session. She grinned sheepishly.

“That’s a good girl,” Nick purred. “That’s a very good girl.”

Nick pulled out of her pussy with a huge popping sound. She giggled, let my cock slip from her mouth, and reached for the champagne. We toasted each other, drained our glasses, and rearranged our bodies. Before too long, we were at it again.

I worked around until I was flat on my back, my still-hard dick waving in the air. Sugar climbed on cowgirl style and guided my stiffness into her slippery hole. She let it sink in deeply, until her pussy kissed my balls, then she started to slowly ride me.

She fucked me like this for a while, until her pussy was hot again and impossibly wet. She serviced Nick with her expert tongue. Soon, our sweet Sugar was ready for the big finale.

Nick crawled up behind her and pinned her against my flat belly, her perfect breasts nipple to nipple to mine. His cock glistened with lube as he guided it to her waiting ass.

I was pushing upward and felt him enter her from behind. His thick, firm helmet rubbed my cock from head to base through the thin wall of her pussy, and the sensation ignited a sexual fire in me that I had never felt before. His balls brushed mine and we coordinated our thrusting cocks.

Sugar was out of her mind with pleasure, flexing her hips to take all of my big dick into her pussy and all of Nick’s huge cock in her ass. She laughed, she cried, she trembled and jabbered incoherently. She was lost in the bliss of an incredible sexual adventure, incapable of anything except to fuck and be fucked.

Nick and I were lost, too. Time raced, then stood still as we fucked without abandon. Sugar’s pussy and ass squeezed our big cocks close together, closer than even our joint masturbation session had done earlier on the boat. The sensation was unreal. Sugar’s muscular insides gripped our massive tools at an incredible angle, and we could feel the orgasm starting in each others balls and rising to the base of our big beautiful cocks.

Sugar felt it, too, and she worked her hips feverishly. “Cum mutherfuckers,” she commanded in a barely audible voice. “Fill me with your hot fucking cum.”

Nick reached down and gently tugged his balls and mine. My cock exploded in excitement, sending six or seven strong jets of my seed deep into Sugar’s pussy. Nick’s thick cock started shooting, too, his muscular thrusts firing in tandem with my own. Sugar clamped down hard on us both. She gasped and flinched, our spitting cocks triggered a gushing g-spot orgasm from deep inside her warm body.

We stayed in our lovers embrace for as long as we could, trying to keep the magic moment alive. But the champagne glasses were empty and the candles would soon burn out. We had fucked all afternoon and night, and in the morning I would be climbing behind the wheel of my sensible car and driving back to my mundane life and joyless marriage.

But as I lay there covered in sweat and cum, I knew I would exit with a sense of accomplishment. I was a changed man, in more ways than one. I had made a friend for life, and I was certain I would return to this place again and again. Actually, in a very real sense, I would never leave. It was a comforting notion that put a wicked smile on my face and caused my cock to twitch. Always.

The End

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
I'm going to rest these characters for a while, guys. But I'd appreciate any feedback that you care to share. Thanks, and happy (treasure) trails to you.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
d....i am exhausted form reading your fine adventure...knowing it is fiction did not change my mood....could have been real...and i am sure you wish same...maybe it will happen...can only hope it happens to me............good day and thank you for a fine story...