Nicky Byrne Westlife

leo

Experimental Member
Media
Is this hot guy as big as the rumours suggest? Those tight jeans of his reveal something that looks impressive but i'm unsure...?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: JM81283

kriswhite

Experimental Member
Media
Mattness said:
Who is Nicky Byrne Westlife and where are his pics?

Apparently at the end of the video for 'If I Let You Go' where they are on the top of the cliff, they all have their cocks out, you can't see on the video, but I bet there is some footage around somewhere. Anyone know where we could find it??

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
kriswhite said:
Apparently at the end of the video for 'If I Let You Go' where they are on the top of the cliff, they all have their cocks out, you can't see on the video, but I bet there is some footage around somewhere. Anyone know where we could find it??
Oh, so Westlife is a musical group...ah ok. Who knew.

I think it would help in this forum if when we mention a person we include a description of who they are and a link to pics from Google Images.

Like this: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Frontrow/4750/westlife/westlife18.jpg

leo

Experimental Member
Media
Mattness said:
Oh, so Westlife is a musical group...ah ok. Who knew.

I think it would help in this forum if when we mention a person we include a description of who they are and a link to pics from Google Images.

Like this: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Frontrow/4750/westlife/westlife18.jpg

Nicky is the second one in on that pic, rumours abound of his hugeness. He has recently revealed his fetish for taking his clothes off at every possible opportunity.

leo

Experimental Member
Media
Pook&Pookage said:
Tight jeans aren't alwaysthe most revealing!

Sometimes it better to let things hang freely :)

I wish he would, such a large thing could get damaged coiled up in tight jeans!

leo

Experimental Member
Media
Just because Nicky can't sing doesn't mean he doesn't posess a massive dick!!!

shamrock76

Just Browsing
Media
i agree Leo, and who cares if he cant sing. Nicky has consistently put his bulge on display for years now - show the big dicked fucker some respect! i'm no bottom, but he could have my ass anyday!

leo

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks Shamrock

Nicky Byrne is a huge guy who loves teasing his many fans with shots of his huge bulge, this guy is rarely floppy in public.