No Response

Mc313

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Nico wasn't shown nude it the Patreon video. The pics the screenshot were included in the video, but he didn't include anything more.

He did describe a 4way he had one night with Rhyheim, Elijah, and another guy.

He also briefly mentioned an encounter with SeanXavier and Rhyheim and said he would post a separate Patreon video about that.

Nico referred to the encounters as "scenes" a couple times during the Patreon video. He said that the encounters were filmed. He also strongly suggested that he would be starting an OnlyFans soon.

I get the feeling that it won't be long before we start to see "a lot more" of Nico.

Attachments

axels

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nico wasn't shown nude it the Patreon video. The pics the screenshot were included in the video, but he didn't include anything more.

He also briefly mentioned an encounter with SeanXavier and Rhyheim and said he would post a separate Patreon video about that.

Nico referred to the encounters as "scenes" a couple times during the Patreon video. He said that the encounters were filmed. He also strongly suggested that he would be starting an OnlyFans soon.

I get the feeling that it won't be long before we start to see "a lot more" of Nico.

god i hope so. i have a feeling this is just another tease that will result in nothing, hoping I'm wrong...

fauxtfaux

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hoping you're right lol

beatboxx1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

But in the comment section for the posts on his Patreon, someone asks if he would ever release the video, and Nico said that it was for his personal vault and he most likely isn't going to post it.

QuinMar

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has an OF page now. I may subscribe when there's more content on the page out of the curiosity. I hope he doesn't accidentally alienate his subscribers. A lot of his followers are hoping to see #content, but from what I've been reading between the lines, it seems like he might doing cinematography/photography type stuff (like EyeFilmz). But I may be wrong...

Attachments