nicolas sarkozy

Media
nicolas-sarkozy-carla-bruni.jpg

WHat a hot bulge on the French president! I don't care that his face is busted. And don't tell me that it's only the pants. The dude must make carla bruni hit some high notes with that thang! :biggrin1:

Reactions: vaudevillain

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Srr, but I don't think he's hot at all. The face...

And when I want someone, it's hot only because he might have a big cock. I mean: he has to look at least a bit hot, no?

What was funny is the video of him on youtube about his press conference after his meeting with the russian prime minester. Let's say russians like to drink wodka and he wasn't really used to it... lol

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Tonight 8/1. Bruni and Barbara Walters interview on ABC's 20/20. They re-ran the vid of Sarkozy dressed in blue jeans. That huge "tube" of his reached to his right-hand pants pocket. I wonder if he feels "cocky" all day? :mischievous:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mais oui, he's of Eastern European heritage so the bulge is a natural consequence of good genes; however, you still have to bridge the face thing. No such problem with his 21 year old son from his first marriage, Jean. (Notice any familial resemblance in pic 2?) I'd do him in a Parisian minute. Malheureusement, he's engaged...to a girl. I feel a tear drop forming.

Attachments

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mais oui, he's of Eastern European heritage so the bulge is a natural consequence of good genes; however, you still have to bridge the face thing. No such problem with his 21 year old son from his first marriage, Jean. (Notice any familial resemblance in pic 2?) I'd do him in a Parisian minute. Malheureusement, he's engaged...to a girl. I feel a tear drop forming.

ooh, la, la!

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
He is a major celebrity, he does have a bulge, and he is not freeballing so we don't know about his cock size from the photo. I will patiently wait for more bulge photos and information about the President of France's cock.

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
Q: eastern european...call me dumb but from where does that mean he's from?? :confused:

A: His ancestry is Hungarian, and we're trying to determine if he is HUNGarian.