Nifty.org Suggestions For Gay Erotic

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read a story years ago (I think it was on Nifty but it could be anywhere) and I can no longer find it.

It was a fantasy story where a guy's dick gains the power to turn other men gay.

One part of the story I can remember is where the guy is at a diner or cafe and he see a hot waiter/busboy.

He feels his dick twitch in his pants (that's the sign that his cock has "chosen" someone) and the waiter drops a note on his table to go to the back room or the janitors closet.

The two guys fuck and afterwards the busboy tells him that he's never done anything like that before and was waiting to get married to his girlfriend before he has sex.

It was a really hot story. Does anyone know what it was called or where I can find it?

Did you ever find it? What was it called?

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is no one on this thread anymore? Curious of what you thought of the story, has many chapters and I’ve not read a better fantasy in the 10 years since it was written .
Few interested in this subject on LPSG. I am not into dad stories, sorry. Glad you like it.

D

deleted6636031

Is no one on this thread anymore? Curious of what you thought of the story, has many chapters and I’ve not read a better fantasy in the 10 years since it was written .
It is one of the beat..There are many super hot...Generally incest celebrity and military stories are my favourites

Reactions: simsprivate429

Bgbrother

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually this story is about a young guy in prison having to submit to an older dominant guy for protection and has nothing to do with incest. It’s a ‘Who’s the daddy!! Not an ‘I am your father’ story! :joy:

Last edited:
Reactions: simsprivate429
D

deleted6636031

Actually this story is about a young guy in prison having to submit to an older dominant guy for protection and has nothing to do with incest. It’s a ‘Who’s the daddy!! Not an ‘I am your father’ story! :joy:
Ι know ma...i just said what i like reading ...

D

deleted6636031

I was responding to the other guy that said he didn’t like ‘Dad’ stories
I got confused.Thoyght it wad a different story..i will read this one though.Thanks for reccomending

D

deleted6636031

Obviously I appreciate we all have our own personal preferences, so fully understand if others aren’t keen, I only suggested as it is buried so far back in Niftys archives
Obviously..i am gonna read it..you can miss some really good ones because there are so many..thanks again..i really love Nifty archives..They have some really good ones..

Reactions: heyitsfocker

Loggerboy87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anybody know of a story (I think it’s a college one) where a gay guy is roomed with a straight guy. There was something involving trainers and then at one point the gay guy puts a flesh light between his legs and the straight guy fucks it. Read it years ago, but cant find it now.

Reactions: Angel773

Jj.Tarawa123

Experimental Member
Media
Puerto Princesa City (Mimaropa, Philippines)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stupid post it notes- https://m.fictionpress.com/s/1940307/1/
And oh i just finished this one, and omg i think its the best fiction i've ever read... and believe me i read alot... i'll never forget this story, some people haven't either after a decade from the last chapter... enjoy reading

Reactions: Capitolhillguy

DanielX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes!!! this was another one i totally enjoyed and keep hoping it will get updated.
Awesome, someone else who read it! Wasn't it fucking adorable lol? The character development along with the writing is very well done. Like others have mentioned a lot of nifty stories have shitty writing but this one is a super nice

Josh and Hunter's relationship is just perfect and how Hunter changes over time.. perfect and so wholesome lol

Nothing I get off to but I love the romantic aspect of it and bully trope.

I also hope it gets updated.. At least it ended off on a chapter fitting to be an ending point