Nigel Barker

boob_lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you think of the british/indian judge on America's Next Top Model. Is he hung and does anyone have any pics?

Reactions: lovely4666

MAMS

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno, Boob, but I'd sure love to find out. I think the show's gone downhill a bit (tho I love Miss Jay) but Nigel is a true highlight. I'd love to unpack whatever he's packing!

I saw some old modeling pics of him, but nothing too revealing. I'll see if I can dig em up.

What do you think of the british/indian judge on America's Next Top Model. Is he hung and does anyone have any pics?

yupp40

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i think we need some help from Pecker and other computer geniuses that can always find pics because it's hard to find a lot of pics of Nigiel

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's an ex-model so it shouldnt be that hard to find pics. He's English/Sri Lankan. I want to see pics of Tyra Banks from before she had her sex change.

sfs324

Superior Member
Media
I don't know why I'm getting round to posting this now when it happened around a year ago but hopefully it interests someone....

I was an assistant for a shoot he did for Cosmo UK, which raised awareness for prostate cancer. Of course being Cosmo all of the centrefolds had to be naked! Anyway I digress, Nigel Barker turns up and is very confident. He stripped down to his boxers right in front of the photographer and had no problem in being naked. I can't say for sure on his size, but I'm guessing around 5-6 inches soft, uncut and extremely thick. The funny thing is- and Nigel joked about it, was that his wife was also at the shoot in lingerie and Nigel's dick would begin to get hard during the shoot, so the director made him wear a towel to cover his dick. It did seem to grow a few inches now that I think about it.

Anyway you don't have to believe if you don't want to.

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything on him? Am re-watching America's Next Top Model, and am seeing Nigel, and I am getting excited!
I don't know why I'm getting round to posting this now when it happened around a year ago but hopefully it interests someone....

I was an assistant for a shoot he did for Cosmo UK, which raised awareness for prostate cancer. Of course being Cosmo all of the centrefolds had to be naked! Anyway I digress, Nigel Barker turns up and is very confident. He stripped down to his boxers right in front of the photographer and had no problem in being naked. I can't say for sure on his size, but I'm guessing around 5-6 inches soft, uncut and extremely thick. The funny thing is- and Nigel joked about it, was that his wife was also at the shoot in lingerie and Nigel's dick would begin to get hard during the shoot, so the director made him wear a towel to cover his dick. It did seem to grow a few inches now that I think about it.

Anyway you don't have to believe if you don't want to.
Damn. It's good to know his wife turns him on!