Night Fondling with Roommate

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Lionheart17, May 17, 2013.

1. technopeasant

technopeasant Member

In the area where I live we had a guy kill the other guy over a situation like this.They had split and the dead guy had a boyfriend. Now the "room mate" is dead and the other one is on his way to jail. I will say judge, carefully and no more.

2. Lionheart17

Lionheart17 Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys for the answers and suggestions. We sat down and talked about it. Oddly enough, he feels the same way about me. Meaning there is in fact an "interest". We both agreed to do counseling together when and if necessary. I think the best thing is to take it slow, and still have fun with our ways. I been getting to know him a lot and I really like where its all going. Thanks for putting things in perspective, because no one should jump into something. My greatest challenge will have to be catching myself, and not to slip unnecessary moves.

3. XSILVER

XSILVER Well-Known Member

Albums:
    will i think that the important thing here is that you two have talked about it and your concerns. It helps that you two feel the same for eachother. at this point you have to let nature take its course and see how it plays out.

4. coveryerteeth

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's like saying, "Judge carefully if you want to have babies, because this one lady that my cousin's co-worker used to know told her husband that she wanted more kids and he said that he didn't so she superglued his dick to his stomach while he slept."

There's a fine line between Cautionary Tale and Non Sequitur.

5. D_Upsy_Daisy

D_Upsy_Daisy Account Disabled

God I wish I was in that boat...

6. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

if you go further sexually be careful. Not that you will, but it is easy to fall for someone you can cuddle with.

7. Jon_Brandis_Fan

Jon_Brandis_Fan New Member

There is just SO MUCH epic WIN with that scenario! I co-sign this, and want that in MY life!

Draft saved Draft deleted