Night to Remember

tl1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had my first child several months ago. She is adorable and my life now feels complete; my husband and I couldn't be happier. Which is why I find it so strange that I keep turning over in my mind a brief affair I had a little less than ten years ago. I figure the best way to put it out of my mind is to write down, share it with some people, and move on.

Briefly, my name is Tracey, and I'm now 32 years old, and was around 25 when the events of the story took place. I'm short, about 5'0 with straight shoulder length blonde hair and a thin very curvy figure. Not to brag or anything but I've told I have an appealing combination of sexy and cute

This is all went down around 7 years ago when my then boyfriend now husband was out of state at grad school. We were college sweethearts and very much in love. Thankfully I was working and he had been working before going back to school so we were able to fly and see each other pretty much every other weekend. For folks with high sex drives such as ourselves this was very much a necessity. However the night in question I hadn't seem him in around a month due to some family obligations on my end and tests on his end. To put it crudely, I was pretty hard up.

So I wasn't supposed to be out of town visiting T, but he had to cancel due to be overwhelmed with schoolwork, so I went out into the city for my friend Sara birthday party and a bar downtown. I was hanging out with old friends and having a great time more or less forgetting the fact that it had now been nearly a month since I had had sex, when in walked my old friend from HS Jay. Now Jay and I had been very good friends back in the day but he was kind of awkward around girls and so despite the fact I think he a bit of a crush on me nothing ever cam close to happening. We went off to different colleges only to end up in the same city after graduation where we would occasionally hang out. One such night a few years ago I happened to out with the birthday girl Sara when Jay was there and they hit it off. I was surprised because I hadn't ever really thought of Jay as the ladies man type but I guess people can change a bunch in college. Anyway Sara and Jay starting dating and Sara started falling very much in love with Jay. At a girlfriends brunch a few weeks after they starting dating Sara pulled me aside and thanked me profusely for setting her up with Jay. She said it withe a slight twinkle in her too. I was taken aback when the very prim and proper and conservative Sara started talking about her new found sex life with Jay. I had never heard Sara talk like that and also couldn't believe anyone would say such things about my old friend Jay.

"Trace, the sex is amazing. I mean amazing doesn't really do it justice," Sara told me.

"Greg and I had been together for four years before I got together with Jay and Greg knew what he was doing, knew everything I liked, and was I thought really great in bed. But one night Jay..... my god," Sara went on.

"Wow," I said, "I had no idea, really... Jay? I'm.... just.... surprised."

"Well you shouldn't be, he has the biggest dick I've ever seen, and he can go on forever. (starts whispering) "I mean.... orgasms... with him there are so many, and they are so strong and intense and I can barely function or breathe when he is done with me," Sara finished.

tl1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A month or two after that little pow wow after a night drinking I stayed and Sara's place in the city and heard the two of them going at it and couldn't believe the noise and the things my button down friend was saying.

They had broken up about 8 or 9 months ago now and Sara, who had taken it pretty hard at first, got back together with her old boyfriend Greg and seemed to be doing well.

Jay walked over to Sara and I made some pleasant conversation, talked about how strange it was that he would have stumbled in to Sara's bday and went over to another corner of the bar.

At the first opportunity Sara pulled me aside to talk.

"Tracey you've got to get Jay out of here, I can't be around him tonight, especially not while Greg's here," she said.

"Wait, why not, you seemed fine talking to him and it looks like he is off in the corner staying out of your way"

"Trace its more complicated than that (whispering now) we have been having sex off and on for months now. I feel awful cheating on Greg, but then again the sex is too good to pass up. I mean J is more than twice as big as him and there is just no comparison. Just seeing him here tonight I can't concentrate. I'm not sure I can help myself around him. One look from him and right in front of Greg I think I would pull him into the bathroom and let him do whatever he wanted."

I was stunned. I get it, Jay is huge, and a world class fuck apparently, but still it was like Sara had turned into another person. But I was willing to help her out and told her I would see if Jay wanted to go hang out and catch up at a bar down the block. She thanked me and Jay and I left.

I have to say thinking back I don't remember having decided to cheat on my boyfriend at this point in the night, but I was already pretty horny, and very curious about what Jay would be like in bed.

So Jay and I went to another bar and caught up. I told him Sara thought it was awkward with him there and that's why we left. Jay understood and felt bad intruding on her night. I told him I knew she had been cheating with him and he explained a bit what had happened. After he broke up with Sara, she would still call him to get together on occasion and he didn't see the harm in it. He didn't find out that Sara was seeing someone until about 2 months or so into her new relationship, and tried (not that hard it seemed) to get Sara to stop calling him but just gave in and was fucking her a couple of times a month. I expressed surprise to Jay that he had become such a ladies man and he explained that he had picked up a few flirting techinques and they helped him get over his previous awkwardness when trying to flirt with girls. I jokingly said I would like to see what he was talking about about and we began fake flirting with each other or actual flirt with each other while using the pretense of faking to move beyond over friendship. Whatever it was it worked any desire to stay faithful to my boyfriend vanished. My need to get laid and my now intense desire to find out exactly what Sara meant by huge. And amazing. And lasts forever. Was all that I could think about. I mentioned I was going to have to leave soon to catch a train home, hoping Jay might catch the hint and he did. He told me his roommate was out of town and I could stay in his room. Off we went. We hopped in a cab and I jumped on him when we got in.

Reactions: justbigenuff

tl1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Our tongues explored each others mouths and his hands explored my body. I couldn't contain my curiousity any longer and reach down to find out exactly how big he really was. He quickly moved my hand away, looked at me and chuckled slightly.

"So Sara told you about me huh"

"She did," I said my voice full of desire.

Teasingly he said "So what did she tell you?"

"Basically that you have huge cock and are the best sex she has ever had. And now quite talking I want to see just how big you really are."

He continued to keep my hands from his hopefully huge cock "Doesn't seem fair, you know all about my body, you have to let me even the playing field a bit"

He spent the rest of the cab ride sensually messaging me all over. With special attention paid to my breast and ass. And I can tell you him knew what he was doing. His touch was delicate and light. At least went it wasn't firm and rough. And he seemed to know exactly when I wanted him to change up. My body was literally on fire. My panties were already getting wet. Mercifully the cab arrived and his place and we head upstairs and quickly into his bedroom. He slowly to my clothes off and gave my body an intense and admiring once over and starting stripping down.

I stood silently and watched as he removed everything except his boxers. Having done so he walked toward me reaching his hand out for mine as he did. I allowed him to take my hand in his and he led me the few steps over to the edge of the bed.

Then turning me so my back was to the bed he said, “Sit down.”

I did as he asked and sat on the edge of the bed.

Standing there directly in front of me he spoke again, “I thought you might want to be the one to finish undressing me.”

Finally, I thought and excitedly reached up and grabbed his boxer shorts with both hands. Slowly I pushed them downward. I let out of loud gasped when I first saw his cock. It was ridiculously big and still pointing straight at the floor. At the time my mind couldn't comprehend thing like length or girth in inches. (But on subsequent tryst I measured him. 7.5 inches long and just around 6 around. And that is when soft! Considerable bigger hard. Over ten and 7 around.) All I knew at that particular moment was the soft cock I was staring at was huge, by the far the largest I had seen anywhere. Still soft it was bigger, I mean clearly bigger, than my boyfriend was when he was fully erect. I also liked the way Jay’s cock looked. Even though it looked sort of mean and menacing. My mouth was so dry I had a difficult time but I finally managed to say,

“It’s so big!”

“Don’t worry, ” Jay said, almost as a promise to me. “If you’re half the woman I think you are it will all go in and you’ll love every inch.” Then somewhat of a cocky tone added, “I’ll make sure of that!”

He stepped out of the boxers then stepped closer toward me. He didn’t have to tell me what to do next and despite the fact I barely do it with boyfriend, I couldn't wait to wrap my mouth around his monster cock. I reached up with both hands and grabbed it. Then moving my head slightly forward while at the same time opening my mouth I put the head of his huge cock in my mouth. As I sucked and ran my tongue around it I could feel it grow, bigger and bigger. I held onto the shaft with one hand with I toyed with his balls with the other. When it seemed to stop growing I stopped playing with his balls and moved my other hand farther back on the shaft. Then I started to move my head back and forth. Jay sensed what I was trying to do and he started moving his hips in rhythm to my movements. He placed his hands on the back of my head so I released my grip and allowed him to literally fuck my mouth. I was enjoying it but he wanted to do other things so he finally pulled his cock from my mouth and stepped back.

Reaching under my arms he raised me to my feet. He looked down at me and kissed my mouth, while at the same time he started to fondle my tits. I could feel myself heating up for him in a way I hadn't for anyone before. One of his hands slid down and he started to run his hand over my pussy through my now soaking wet panties. I needed more so I broke our kiss and started moving away from him. He knew what I was doing and stepped back some as I pushed my wet panties down. Then I stepped out of them and moved back toward him. Our lips met again and his hand went straight back to my pussy.

Slowly he started to finger my pussy with one finger. He had me so excited I was on the verge of cumming when he stopped. Frustrated that he hadn't let me cum I let him push me gently back onto the bed. Once on the bed I slid to the center of the bed and waited for him to join me. Before he joining me he went to the night stand a pulled out a small drawer. Reaching inside he pulled out a bottle. I watched with curiosity as he took the top off the bottle. As he stood next to the bed he leaned over and allowed a few drops of what appeared to be a clear oil to drop onto my pussy.

“What is that for?” I asked.

“Just a little something to make sure you’re plenty wet when we get started.” Was his only reply.

After tossing it on the bed near my left leg he then joined me on the bed. Once again we started to kiss. Our kisses were hot ones fueled by passion. As we kissed our hands continued to explore each others bodies. I loved the way his strong hands squeezed my tits. I loved even more the way his giant cock felt in my hand. As we continued kissing one of his hands made it’s way down between my legs. I could feel the oil from the bottle being spread onto my pussy lips. Occasionally he’d slide a finger inside me. It felt good. As a matter of fact everything that was happening felt good. I felt his hands leave my body for a moment as he moved between my legs. All the while I held onto his huge cock with my hand. My mind was racing as I tried to pull him toward my pussy.

Squeezing his cock hard I pulled at it saying, “Put it in, please, put it in.” I begged him ,“Fuck me. Please. Please. I need to feel that big cock of yours inside me Jay.”

“Not so fast, ” he calmly told me. “Have you ever had a cock this big inside you?”

“Of course not, ” I responded impatiently. “That’s why I want you. You have the biggest cock I've ever seen and I want to feel you inside me, right now.”

“Well I can’t just shove it in if you’re not used to its size. I need to take time to prepare your pussy so it will stretch.”

I thought he was talking about taking a couple of times together to prepare me for the final act of putting his cock inside my pussy and I started to protest. “I don't have weeks here," I told him "I’ve never cheated on T before. I don’t have the time to fuck around seeing you two or three times while you’re busy stretching my pussy so your cock will fit. I want you now, tonight damnit. Before I lose my nerve”

“That’s not what I was suggesting. Just lay there and let me loosen you up some before we get down to the real fucking.” as he spoke he re-positioned himself to a place where he could better access my pussy. He slipped one of his fingers back into my pussy and probed around with it just a little.

“Ummmmmm. You’re nice and tight. I’m gonna like this."

As he fingered me I could feel my pussy heat up. It didn’t take long before he added a second finger and then a third. When he added a fourth finger I could feel my pussy being stretched like I’d never felt before. He used four fingers on me for what felt like a long time. He would even stopped twice right before I was about to having orgasms.

Frustrated I pleaded through moans, "Why won't you.... ooo, oooh, let me get off.... uhh uhhh... if you won't... oh god...put it in me yet...ahhh."

"Just wait, it will be worth it," he snickered.

• Love

tl1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My pussy-juices had really started to flow. Between them and the oil he’d put on me I could hear a sloshing sound as he literally fucked me with his fingers. As I neared orgasm for the third time he abruptly stopped.

“I guess that will do”. He said as he removed his fingers. Even though I had been nearing another orgasm when he’d removed his fingers I didn’t complain about the fact that he’d stopped, I was disappointed but hopeful that things would soon be on another level.

I watched him pick up the bottle that was still lying next to me leg. Having done so he poured some onto his cock and rubbed it on with his hand. He then poured some into his hand and rubbed it on my pussy lips one more time. The coolness of the oil made my pussy-muscles twitch almost making me have the orgasm that I had been so very near only a moment earlier.

“Every little bit of lubrication helps.” he told me as he tossed the bottle aside and started to settle in between my wide spread legs. Once in position he placed the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy and sort of leaned into me. The plum-sized head of his cock forced my pussy-lips apart. I couldn’t help it and groaned loudly as he started to enter me. At the same time I must have done something other woman don't do with Jay, at least not during the first initial penetration. I moved my legs up and locked them behind his back, raising my hips upward at the same time. He pushed some and I squealed in pain, quickly unlocking my legs from his back and throwing my arms out to the side. “Oh GOD!! I screamed. “Oh God it hurts.”

“See it’s bigger than you thought. You should wait a while before doing those leg tricks like you do with your tiny boyfriend. ” He semi sarcastically told me. “Just relax, Tracey you’ve just got the head in. There’s a lot more to go.”

“Oh, it is so big” I told him.

He paused waiting for my pussy to adjust, allowing just the weight of his body to keep steady pressure on his cock. I breathed deeply as my pussy muscles began to relax. As they did a little more sank in, then some more, and then some more. The weight of his body kept pressure on his cock which slowly continued going deeper as my inner muscles relaxed. It was a wonderful sensation. It felt as if my pussy was sucking his cock into me.

“That’s it, just over half way, only a couple more inches to go. I don’t wanna go too deep, at least not for your first time.” I was more or less gasping for air as I threw my legs back up on him and tightened my leg muscles around his back. As I started to whimper “Oh God, Oh God, ” over and over again he knew from experience that I was to a point where he could finally start a slow back-and-forth movement. Every five or six strokes inward he would push a little more cock into me. After about a dozen strokes he had about eight inches inside. Then he started to slowly withdraw right to the knob, making me groan and cry out even louder, clutching at his back with my hands and trying to hunch my hips upward in and attempt to get more of his cock inside of me.

I was absolutely delirious with pleasure. “Oh, Ohhhhh, fuck me, please, please give me more, ” I whined. “Fill my pussy. Do it, Oh God do it! I want all of it!!!”

Pausing momentarily he told me, “There’s only a couple more inches to go. How does it feel?”

“Oh God, it feels wonderful, keep going, ” I demanded. He started to tease me. “Am I deeper than your boyfriend has ever been?” he asked.

“Oh God, yes. He’s never been this deep”. I answered.

“So my cock is in virgin territory?” he teased.

“Oh God, YES, no one has ever been this deep in me! NO ONE, only you Jay, ONLY YOU! Please, please, shove it all in. Please shove the rest in. Take my virginity again!!! PLEASE. Make it hurt if you have to but PLEASE give me the REST!!!” I was begging him to shove the rest of his long, fat cock inside my pussy like some common tramp.

“Are you sure you want the rest?” he teasingly asked me.

“Oh yes, I’m sure. Give me the rest of your beautiful cock.” I pleaded. I once again moved my legs, and put them flat back on the bed, spreading them wide as I did so.

He finally gave me what I asked for and in one quick shove he pushed the last inches into my waiting pussy. I’d never felt such a variety of sensation all at once. There was pain, and an indescribable sensation of pleasure both at the same time. I felt an incredibly hot sensation in my pussy and there was a tingling sensation in my nipples. I felt light headed to the point of feeling dizzy. Then it had happened, even without him moving, I had an orgasm. An orgasm so strong that it had took my breath away. I almost passed out. He had seen the same reaction from other women I'm sure, so he just remained still between my legs with his big cock still inside. As I regained my composure enough to speak I asked him if he’d come yet and he told me, “No," he said "I only come when I wanted to and when I come you'll know it.”

Once he knew that I had regained my senses that he started fucking me. Slowly, at first, then with increasing force. I have no idea how many orgasms I had or how long we actually fucked. I seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm. They came one right after the other as he fucked me. I finally had to tell him I couldn’t take it anymore. He told me we could stop only after he came. He made me beg for his cum. When he did decide to give me what I was begging for he raised my hips up off the bed and placed my legs up on his shoulders. He stopped moving and had buried his cock as deeply as he could inside me. It was then that he finally came. He'd been right because even though I’d been fucked to the point that my pussy was almost numb I knew he was cumming. I could feel his cum being shot not just into my pussy canal. It felt like he was shooting it right up inside my uterus. I could feel his warm cum as it splashed inside an area where I’d never felt anything before. It was the most incredible feeling I’d ever felt. The feeling of his come hitting places I didn't know I had was also incredibly intimate. His cock had opened me up and in an hour or so made me feel closer to him than I'd ever felt toward anyone, my boyfriend of several years included. On top of that he came so much that it was like my womb couldn’t hold it all and it started overflowing into my pussy. It was at that point that he started moving again. He fucked me hard again and I had one final orgasm so intense that the room started to spin and everything went black. The next thing I remember was Jay propping me up with a couple of pillows as he handed me glass of water. In one gulp I swallowed the entire contents of the small glass.

tl1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The drink jolted me somewhat back to my senses. “Whew, that was something, ” I told him. “I’ve never felt anything as intense as that.”

“You haven’t felt anything yet.” he told me as he moved from the edge of the bed where he’d been sitting and went to the end of the bed. Once there he grabbed me by the ankles and used his powerful arms to pull me toward him, turning me over at the same time. With me lying on my stomach he pushed my legs apart and moved in between them. Then he reached down and by grasping my hips pulled me to my knees. Being in that position, with my ass in the air I thought he was going to penetrate my ass-hole. Panic immediately set in as I screamed, “NO JAY, NO! NOT MY ASS! NOT THERE!”

“I’m not going to fuck your ass.” he told me. “I’m going to do you ‘doggie style’. If you want to feel something intense I’ll show you intense.”

I knew he would be right. Even my boyfriend felt bigger when we used that position. A sense of panic still quickly came over me fearing that it would hurt. My worries about pain quickly passed, but it was very, very tight as he inched his way in. Deeper and deeper he continued to enter me and hearing no objections he continued even deeper. I couldn't believed what I was feeling, it felt like someone was mounting me on a flagpole and I half expected to feel his dick coming up through my throat. Then I felt his balls making slight contact with my clit. He had bottomed out in me. His huge cock had filled me to the max. I kept telling myself mentally ‘Deep breaths....Deep breaths....Relax ... Relax.’. The feeling of tightness slowly dissipated as my pussy became more and more accustomed to his size. ‘That’s it ... That’s it ...Relax...Breathe’, I kept on repeating in my mind.

He must have felt my pussy muscles starting to relax because he withdrew his cock out, almost to the head. Fearing what was about to happen next I braced myself. Then without warning he shoved his massive cock back in. The thrust was firm as he re-entered me. I squealed in delight, it felt incredible as he once again pulled out and gave me another deep thrust. My toes curled as he picked up the pace. “OH...MY...GOD!!!” I screamed. His big cock stretched my pussy with each deep pleasurable stroke. He continued this for several minutes at a furious pace and I found myself making more noise than I had ever made in my life, but I couldn’t help myself, he was driving me mad with lust.

Just as I was nearing orgasm Jay pulled out and flipped me over, re-entering me from the missionary position. As he stroked deep into me I once again, approached orgasm. He could read it on my face. I was also wearing a huge grin as I repeatedly threw my head from side to side in pleasure. “You've really never had a cock this big before, have you?” he asked, as we looked deep into each other’s eyes.

“Oh Fuck!” I wailed as he thrust into me again, “No Jay....UH..Uh..Never!”

“You like it, don't you?”

“Oh God! Yesss!” I squealed in response, “I love it. This is the best damn fuck I’ve ever had in my life!” I couldn’t believe the word ‘FUCK’ had just came out of my mouth. I never spoke like that. I always thought vulgar language like I was using with him was so unlady like. Of course what I was doing was not very lady like and a part of me liked being this way.

“Tell me how much you love it, Tracey”. he said as an evil smile crossed his face.

“OHHHH YESSS!!! OH GODD YESSS!!!” I screamed as I came. “I LOVE YOUR COCK JAY !! FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!”

“You like big cocks, don’t you Tracey?” He asked.

“I love BIG cock!! I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK JAY!!! FUCK me with it….Fuck me hard.”

He fucked me hard and at a furious pace. I had orgasm after orgasm. My pussy was in a constant state of orgasm as it spasmed uncontrollably. When he finally allowed his own orgasm to occur I was totally exhausted. Temporarily spent he rolled off of me. I nuzzled next to him and must have drifted off to sleep. I don’t know how long I slept but when I woke up, I looked over at Jay who was still asleep beside me. My eyes were drawn to the sleeping monster of his cock. I reached out and felt it. It grew as I stroked it. When I did he woke up. I leaned over and asked him, “Would you like me to suck your cock?” His eyes answered me so I made my way down his chest, kissing and love-biting him as I moved down to his massive cock.

At first I took the head of his cock in my mouth and began to make small, fast circles on the end with my tongue as I played with his balls with my hand. Then I slowly I slid his shaft into my mouth. Using my tongue on the underside it hardened. Once he was hard, even though I wanted to continue I wanted it back in my pussy even more. I pulled my mouth away from his cock and moved into a position where the opening to my pussy was directly above his cock. I held his cock with one hand and was about to lower myself onto it when Jay asked, “Aren’t you sore?”

I replied, “I don’t know.” Just as the tip of his cock started to enter me. That’s when I found out that I was, “Oh! Oh!!!, Yes, I am sore.”

He grabbed me by the hips and pushed me away from his cock. “Wait here a second I’ll go get something to make it a little easier.” Never did he try to discourage me from fucking more.

He got out of bed and left the room. When he returned he had a tube of some type of ointment. He took the cap off the tube and squeezed a generous portion into the opening of my pussy. The gel felt cool and it was soothing to my inflamed pussy-lips. He worked it around with his fingers for a few minutes.

As my pussy started to feel better I moaned, “Jay, make love to me, NOW! You’re making my pussy quiver with your fingers I need that big cock of yours!” He stopped fingering my pussy long just long enough to put some of the gel on his cock. Then he moved between my legs. He could feel the heat from inside my pussy as the tip of his cock touched the opening. As his cock started into me I gasped and he felt my body tense underneath him. “My God! Easy baby! God damn I’m sore. Oh you’re sooooo big! Please, baby, don't go too deep.”

He stopped to let me get used to his size. “Relax Tracey. Just relax. You took it all last night. It’ll all fit again, just relax.”

• Love

tl1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After a couple of minutes, driven by lust and ignoring the pain and soreness in my pussy I told him, “OK, give me more!” He pushed again and another couple of inches sank into me. He could feel my legs trembling against his thighs as he slowly slid more into me. I clawed at his back, panting harder. He backed out a couple of inches and then thrust into me again, this time sinking the full length of his cock into her hungry pussy. As he did my whole body shook uncontrollably. Gripping his hips I panted fast and screamed, “SHIT! You are huge! It feels like you are splitting me in two!” He kept his full length inside and didn’t move. He could feel my nipples smashed against my chest as he held me tightly, kissing, then nibbling on my neck. He felt me slowly starting to relax.

“It feels like you are in my throat! Oh, I can feel you throbbing inside me!” I could feel every single inch of him, every vain, every bump of skin. It was amazing! I kissed him deeply as stayed stock still inside me. He begin to not thrust this time but let his cock twitch inside me. No one I have ever been with could od this but for him. We continued kissing deeply as his twitching cock was buried deep inside me. Again with out thrusting I he made me cum.

"Oh God... Oh god... OH GOD!!!!" "You are unbelievable!" I told him. "I have had guys bang away at me and they can't give me orgasms half as powerful as the ones you have given me without even moving."

He grinned and slowly slid out of me until just the big head of his cock was inside. Then he slid back in. I was starting to gasp and pant beneath him again. He broke our kiss and looked down at me. My neck and face were flushed and my eyes were shut. He kissed my nose and forehead as he slowly pulled out and then slammed his cock back in. As he began to slowly thrust back and forth in my slippery pussy, I started to kiss him. He returned my kisses, our tongues dancing in each other’s mouths. My moans got louder and louder and they filled the room as I made the quick climb to a gut wrenching orgasm. I slowly started bucking my hips up to meet his every thrust. Trying to get more and more of his cock into me. I moaned, “Jay I could make love to you forever! Oh your big, fat cock feels so good inside me! Oh, you are touching places inside me, no man has ever been! I’m feeling things I’ve never felt before.”

My actions and more importantly my words served to only fuel the lust inside him. He started fucking faster, I wrapped my legs around him and my feet tightly holding onto him as I tried to keep myself impaled on his thick shaft. He knew that I was close to orgasm, so he took my hands in his as he lay on top of my panting body, lacing his finger in mine, he pushed my arms underneath the pillows stretching my quivering body taught. I nuzzled and kissed his neck as I tried him buried deep inside my pussy with my legs. He thrust harder into me, making me grunt and groan even louder. I was almost screaming as I had my orgasm. Trying frantically to get my hands free from his. He finally let my hands go and reached down and to grab my thighs for some really deep fucking, but I still had my legs tightly locked around his thrusting hips. I wrapped my arms tightly around his back, my nails digging into him as I held him tightly as could. I continued to squeal loudly, my body continuing to spasm in orgasm. I frantically thrashed around underneath him, my feet digging into the cheeks of his ass. He could feel my pussy squeezing him as my orgasm peaked. Finally after a few seconds, I unhooked my legs and relaxed back on the bed, my face and neck and chest were a bright red color. He started slowly thrusting back and forth inside of me again. My pussy was so wet that he had no trouble moving in and out of me. I looked up at him and said, “Oh GOD! You are sooooo good! I have never cum so hard in my life!” Jay took a sense of pride in knowing no one, not even my own boyfriend could please me like he could. He moved up onto his knees and pushed my thighs up and wide, pushing my knees so they were touching my nipples. He looked down and watched as his cock moved in and out of my pussy. He could see my swollen pussy-lips which had became reddened from our fucking. My pubic hair was all wet from my juices that were being squeezed out of my pussy by his cock. After a couple of more strokes he pulled completely out of me. My once small pink hole was now a glistening red yawning cavern. I reached between us and aimed his slippery wet cock back at my juicy pussy and moaned, “Put it back! Please Jay put in back!” He knew that very instant, if he didn't before, that he owned me from that point on. I was his to fuck, whenever he wanted. He placed the tip of his cock back at the opening to my pussy and slammed back into me with a hard single thrust, taking my breath away. I grunted loudly as his cock slammed against my cervix. “OH MY GOD!” Gripping his arms I screamed, “Fuck me hard! Fuck me like the whore I am! I'm your whore now! I’ll do anything you want, just don’t stop fucking me!”

He put his hands into the bend of my knees and started pounding full strokes into me. I had never felt anything like the hard fucking he was giving me. I grabbed the sheet below me in my fists as he slammed into me. He was thrusting into me with a hard, steady pace. The sounds of skin slapping skin and the light creaks of bedsprings filled the room. The aroma of the past few hours of hard sex was intoxicating.

He fucked me like a wild animal before he slowed to a stop with his throbbing shaft fully embedded inside me, pausing to catch his own breath momentarily. Then he put my feet over his shoulders, reached out and grabbed both my tits and squeezed, trapping my nipples between his fingers. As he did that I immediately started to orgasm. I’d never experienced that before but I liked it. I reached up and put my soft hands over his. As my orgasm subsided he let go of my tits and told me to roll over and get on my hands and knees. I rolled over, raised up onto my hands and knees as he said and hugged the pillows knowing what was in store for me. Unlike the previous time I was not afraid. This time I welcomed it.

He kneeled in position behind me and placed the head of his cock into the wet slit between my pussy-lips. As he did I braced myself for taking his entire length fully back into my pussy. Unlike the previous time I was not afraid. This time I welcomed it. I screamed into the pillow as his big cock once again slammed up against my cervix. He grabbed a hold of my hips and start fucking me again, slamming into me, over and over. My ass cheeks jiggled back and forth as he fucked me like I’d never been fucked before. In a matter of minutes I found myself pushing back against him as another orgasm consumed me. He continued to fuck me in a relentless manner. My orgasms just continued to come, one after the other. I could no longer hold myself up with my arms and just lowered my face into the pillow. He held back his own orgasm, even though just looking at me on her knees like that, exposed and vulnerable must have made him want to cum right then. He knew the longer he could hold off, the more he would cum and he wanted to drown my pussy with his fuck juices. I was moaning into the pillow and raising my head to breathe, panting as I did so. My body was a complete mess, sweat was pouring off me, running down my tits and dripping onto the bed beneath me. My face was shoved into the pillow, my mascara and make-up rubbing off onto it. He rubbed my back as he slowed his thrusts to let me come down from my orgasms. He reached around my soft body and cupped my tits in his hands as they dangled beneath my body. My nipples were hard as erasers, he squeezed and pinched them, I shuddered as it sent tingles through my body. Jay, himself was starting to sweat as well and droplets of sweat started to fall from his body onto my back. My skin glistened with perspiration. He released my tits and grabbed my hip with his left hand and rolled onto the bed, pulling me onto my side. His cock never left my slippery hole. He once again began to slowly fuck me. He wrapped his arm around me, just below my tits and held on tightly. Kissing the back of my neck, he started fucking me harder and harder. I grabbed his hand and pushed it up to my left tit. He could feel my hard nipple in the palm of his hand. He pulled his hand away enough he could pinch my nipple with just his finger tips. When he did I moaned loudly, “Oh! GOD! OH!!!!” as my pussy-muscles started to squeeze his cock. He decided he couldn’t hold out anymore. He pulled me tightly against him as he thrust his big cock in and out of me. I was panting and he was grunting in my ear. He moved his hand away from my tit and placed it on my hip for support as he began to viciously pump into me. My body was shaking wildly as he hammered into my pussy. I was panting and screaming, “Oh baby! Ohhhh... baby…d..dd..don't …stop…..” He rolled me over more onto my stomach, pushing my left leg up to my tits, straddling my right thigh as he fucked me on my side, his cock was throbbing hard and starting to twitch uncontrollably. He held onto my hip for support as he grunted with each thrust! He could feel me start to tense up with yet another orgasm, I pushed my face back into the pillow, biting into it with my teeth. He was thrusting wildly, grunting, “UHHHHNNNNNN! UHHHHNNN OHHHHH YEAH! ARRRGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhh!!! AAGhhh! GHHHHH! GGGGHHHH!! UNNNNN!!” Holding himself still deep inside my shuddering body, his cock finally erupted. Blast after blast of his cum shot into my pussy, splashing up against my cervix and directly into my womb. Once again the sensation of his hot love juice being shot directly into the deepest recesses of my pussy caused my orgasm to increase in intensity. Over and over he blasted jet after sticky jet of sperm into my overheated pussy! I was panting and gasping for breath, moaning and screaming into the pillow each time he shot into me. Once again I could feel the room starting to spin. I felt light headed and dizzy as things started to grow dark in my mind. Then for the second time with this man I collapsed into a state of semi-unconsciousness. He held his spurting and throbbing shaft deep inside my pussy for almost two full minutes as my body lay limply underneath him, except for the strong contractions of my pussy muscles as they continued to spasm and squeeze his cock, milking and draining every drop of cum out of his balls. Slowly he eased himself back to the bed behind me. My pussy was still quivering around his slowly softening cock. My breathing started to return to normal as I started to regain my senses. I sighed, “Oh god, Jay, I’ve NEVER been fucked like that in my LIFE!! That has to be the BEST lovemaking any woman has ever had!” I could feel his cum oozing out of my well fucked pussy and I said, “I can't believe how MUCH you cum.....God, it's unreal!” He just groaned and left his semi-soft cock inside of me. We drifted off to sleep with his soft cock encased in my wet, sloppy pussy and his warm body in my arms. When I woke up a second time I looked over it was after 3:00am. I had never had sex last that long.

The sound of the shower running the next morning woke me up. I thought it would be nice to join Jay and maybe even have sex in the shower. The first step I took after I got out of bed changed my mind for me. I sat back down on the side of the bed and looked at my pussy. My pussy lips were red and swollen and I knew that any thought of doing anything sexual would have to wait. When Jay came out I told him I was sorry but as much as I wanted to have more sex with him we would have to wait for another time, adding that is “if he wanted more with me”. He was more than understanding and not only gave me some medication to ease the discomfort after my shower, but told me he had hoped I would want o see him again. I paid no attention to the fact that I was in a committed relationship or had any thought of my boyfriend at all as I answered, “Yes, DEFINITELY! Whenever you want, I'll do whatever you want!” He did not reply. He just smiled wickedly.

Owez

Experimental Member
Media
After a couple of minutes, driven by lust and ignoring the pain and soreness in my pussy I told him, OK, give me more! He pushed again and another couple of inches sank into me. He could feel my legs trembling against his thighs as he slowly slid more into me. I clawed at his back, panting harder. He backed out a couple of inches and then thrust into me again, this time sinking the full length of his cock into her hungry pussy. As he did my whole body shook uncontrollably. Gripping his hips I panted fast and screamed, SHIT! You are huge! It feels like you are splitting me in two! He kept his full length inside and didnt move. He could feel my nipples smashed against my chest as he held me tightly, kissing, then nibbling on my neck. He felt me slowly starting to relax.

It feels like you are in my throat! Oh, I can feel you throbbing inside me! I could feel every single inch of him, every vain, every bump of skin. It was amazing! I kissed him deeply as stayed stock still inside me. He begin to not thrust this time but let his cock twitch inside me. No one I have ever been with could od this but for him. We continued kissing deeply as his twitching cock was buried deep inside me. Again with out thrusting I he made me cum.

"Oh God... Oh god... OH GOD!!!!" "You are unbelievable!" I told him. "I have had guys bang away at me and they can't give me orgasms half as powerful as the ones you have given me without even moving."

He grinned and slowly slid out of me until just the big head of his cock was inside. Then he slid back in. I was starting to gasp and pant beneath him again. He broke our kiss and looked down at me. My neck and face were flushed and my eyes were shut. He kissed my nose and forehead as he slowly pulled out and then slammed his cock back in. As he began to slowly thrust back and forth in my slippery pussy, I started to kiss him. He returned my kisses, our tongues dancing in each others mouths. My moans got louder and louder and they filled the room as I made the quick climb to a gut wrenching orgasm. I slowly started bucking my hips up to meet his every thrust. Trying to get more and more of his cock into me. I moaned, Jay I could make love to you forever! Oh your big, fat cock feels so good inside me! Oh, you are touching places inside me, no man has ever been! Im feeling things Ive never felt before.

My actions and more importantly my words served to only fuel the lust inside him. He started fucking faster, I wrapped my legs around him and my feet tightly holding onto him as I tried to keep myself impaled on his thick shaft. He knew that I was close to orgasm, so he took my hands in his as he lay on top of my panting body, lacing his finger in mine, he pushed my arms underneath the pillows stretching my quivering body taught. I nuzzled and kissed his neck as I tried him buried deep inside my pussy with my legs. He thrust harder into me, making me grunt and groan even louder. I was almost screaming as I had my orgasm. Trying frantically to get my hands free from his. He finally let my hands go and reached down and to grab my thighs for some really deep fucking, but I still had my legs tightly locked around his thrusting hips. I wrapped my arms tightly around his back, my nails digging into him as I held him tightly as could. I continued to squeal loudly, my body continuing to spasm in orgasm. I frantically thrashed around underneath him, my feet digging into the cheeks of his ass. He could feel my pussy squeezing him as my orgasm peaked. Finally after a few seconds, I unhooked my legs and relaxed back on the bed, my face and neck and chest were a bright red color. He started slowly thrusting back and forth inside of me again. My pussy was so wet that he had no trouble moving in and out of me. I looked up at him and said, Oh GOD! You are sooooo good! I have never cum so hard in my life! Jay took a sense of pride in knowing no one, not even my own boyfriend could please me like he could. He moved up onto his knees and pushed my thighs up and wide, pushing my knees so they were touching my nipples. He looked down and watched as his cock moved in and out of my pussy. He could see my swollen pussy-lips which had became reddened from our fucking. My pubic hair was all wet from my juices that were being squeezed out of my pussy by his cock. After a couple of more strokes he pulled completely out of me. My once small pink hole was now a glistening red yawning cavern. I reached between us and aimed his slippery wet cock back at my juicy pussy and moaned, Put it back! Please Jay put in back! He knew that very instant, if he didn't before, that he owned me from that point on. I was his to fuck, whenever he wanted. He placed the tip of his cock back at the opening to my pussy and slammed back into me with a hard single thrust, taking my breath away. I grunted loudly as his cock slammed against my cervix. OH MY GOD! Gripping his arms I screamed, Fuck me hard! Fuck me like the whore I am! I'm your whore now! Ill do anything you want, just dont stop fucking me!

He put his hands into the bend of my knees and started pounding full strokes into me. I had never felt anything like the hard fucking he was giving me. I grabbed the sheet below me in my fists as he slammed into me. He was thrusting into me with a hard, steady pace. The sounds of skin slapping skin and the light creaks of bedsprings filled the room. The aroma of the past few hours of hard sex was intoxicating.

He fucked me like a wild animal before he slowed to a stop with his throbbing shaft fully embedded inside me, pausing to catch his own breath momentarily. Then he put my feet over his shoulders, reached out and grabbed both my tits and squeezed, trapping my nipples between his fingers. As he did that I immediately started to orgasm. Id never experienced that before but I liked it. I reached up and put my soft hands over his. As my orgasm subsided he let go of my tits and told me to roll over and get on my hands and knees. I rolled over, raised up onto my hands and knees as he said and hugged the pillows knowing what was in store for me. Unlike the previous time I was not afraid. This time I welcomed it.

He kneeled in position behind me and placed the head of his cock into the wet slit between my pussy-lips. As he did I braced myself for taking his entire length fully back into my pussy. Unlike the previous time I was not afraid. This time I welcomed it. I screamed into the pillow as his big cock once again slammed up against my cervix. He grabbed a hold of my hips and start fucking me again, slamming into me, over and over. My ass cheeks jiggled back and forth as he fucked me like Id never been fucked before. In a matter of minutes I found myself pushing back against him as another orgasm consumed me. He continued to fuck me in a relentless manner. My orgasms just continued to come, one after the other. I could no longer hold myself up with my arms and just lowered my face into the pillow. He held back his own orgasm, even though just looking at me on her knees like that, exposed and vulnerable must have made him want to cum right then. He knew the longer he could hold off, the more he would cum and he wanted to drown my pussy with his fuck juices. I was moaning into the pillow and raising my head to breathe, panting as I did so. My body was a complete mess, sweat was pouring off me, running down my tits and dripping onto the bed beneath me. My face was shoved into the pillow, my mascara and make-up rubbing off onto it. He rubbed my back as he slowed his thrusts to let me come down from my orgasms. He reached around my soft body and cupped my tits in his hands as they dangled beneath my body. My nipples were hard as erasers, he squeezed and pinched them, I shuddered as it sent tingles through my body. Jay, himself was starting to sweat as well and droplets of sweat started to fall from his body onto my back. My skin glistened with perspiration. He released my tits and grabbed my hip with his left hand and rolled onto the bed, pulling me onto my side. His cock never left my slippery hole. He once again began to slowly fuck me. He wrapped his arm around me, just below my tits and held on tightly. Kissing the back of my neck, he started fucking me harder and harder. I grabbed his hand and pushed it up to my left tit. He could feel my hard nipple in the palm of his hand. He pulled his hand away enough he could pinch my nipple with just his finger tips. When he did I moaned loudly, Oh! GOD! OH!!!! as my pussy-muscles started to squeeze his cock. He decided he couldnt hold out anymore. He pulled me tightly against him as he thrust his big cock in and out of me. I was panting and he was grunting in my ear. He moved his hand away from my tit and placed it on my hip for support as he began to viciously pump into me. My body was shaking wildly as he hammered into my pussy. I was panting and screaming, Oh baby! Ohhhh... babyd..dd..don't stop.. He rolled me over more onto my stomach, pushing my left leg up to my tits, straddling my right thigh as he fucked me on my side, his cock was throbbing hard and starting to twitch uncontrollably. He held onto my hip for support as he grunted with each thrust! He could feel me start to tense up with yet another orgasm, I pushed my face back into the pillow, biting into it with my teeth. He was thrusting wildly, grunting, UHHHHNNNNNN! UHHHHNNN OHHHHH YEAH! ARRRGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhh!!! AAGhhh! GHHHHH! GGGGHHHH!! UNNNNN!! Holding himself still deep inside my shuddering body, his cock finally erupted. Blast after blast of his cum shot into my pussy, splashing up against my cervix and directly into my womb. Once again the sensation of his hot love juice being shot directly into the deepest recesses of my pussy caused my orgasm to increase in intensity. Over and over he blasted jet after sticky jet of sperm into my overheated pussy! I was panting and gasping for breath, moaning and screaming into the pillow each time he shot into me. Once again I could feel the room starting to spin. I felt light headed and dizzy as things started to grow dark in my mind. Then for the second time with this man I collapsed into a state of semi-unconsciousness. He held his spurting and throbbing shaft deep inside my pussy for almost two full minutes as my body lay limply underneath him, except for the strong contractions of my pussy muscles as they continued to spasm and squeeze his cock, milking and draining every drop of cum out of his balls. Slowly he eased himself back to the bed behind me. My pussy was still quivering around his slowly softening cock. My breathing started to return to normal as I started to regain my senses. I sighed, Oh god, Jay, Ive NEVER been fucked like that in my LIFE!! That has to be the BEST lovemaking any woman has ever had! I could feel his cum oozing out of my well fucked pussy and I said, I can't believe how MUCH you cum.....God, it's unreal! He just groaned and left his semi-soft cock inside of me. We drifted off to sleep with his soft cock encased in my wet, sloppy pussy and his warm body in my arms. When I woke up a second time I looked over it was after 3:00am. I had never had sex last that long.

The sound of the shower running the next morning woke me up. I thought it would be nice to join Jay and maybe even have sex in the shower. The first step I took after I got out of bed changed my mind for me. I sat back down on the side of the bed and looked at my pussy. My pussy lips were red and swollen and I knew that any thought of doing anything sexual would have to wait. When Jay came out I told him I was sorry but as much as I wanted to have more sex with him we would have to wait for another time, adding that is if he wanted more with me. He was more than understanding and not only gave me some medication to ease the discomfort after my shower, but told me he had hoped I would want o see him again. I paid no attention to the fact that I was in a committed relationship or had any thought of my boyfriend at all as I answered, Yes, DEFINITELY! Whenever you want, I'll do whatever you want! He did not reply. He just smiled wickedly.

Great story wish there was more of these two