night with the boys at a strip club.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so, i was out with 3 of my co-workers over the weekend for a few drinks after work. we ended up at a strip club in san francisco. after a few more round of beers we all end up having a lap dance together in the v.i.p area and we all have strippers with us. during the lap dance the stripper unzip my pant and pull my cock out and she was giving me a hand job in front of my friends, well everyone watch and next thing all the guys have their cock out and ther strippers were giving a hand job. we all came and we send the girls away and we all look at each other and laught about it. the thing is i'm gay and they all know about it. yesterday one of the guy ask me that if may be i am not all gay but bi? i told him that i am gay and will never ever go to bed with a woman. what should i do next. 2 of the guy is married and one with a g/f. i do enjoy my time with them.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's nothing really you need to do about it. You all had a good time. You all had "sexual stimulation". Your coworkers should think it's sorta cool that you are "one of the guys" and hang with the best of them at a strip bar. You don't need to explain yourself to them. I'm 100% gay, but if I was with some buds, was a bit sauced and had the same thing happen to me I'd probably let it happen and unload a nut just like you did. Enough said!