Nightime Fun

bigboi11

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys....this is my first thread so hopefully others will join in!! So I wanted to know if anyone has ever had a nightime experience like mine....one night I had a few people that stayed overnight and one in particular I had a little crush on so after he had fallen asleep on the couch I went down and started feelin on his cock! It is really thick and that got me rock hard!! So I began to give him head and get his cock hard and I felt him jump as if he had woken up so I hid behind the couch.....after I thought he had gone back to sleep I began feeling on his cock while I jerked off. Once I came I put his cock back in his shorts and went back upstairs......well, afew days later I recieved a text message from him saying that he was actually awake the entire time and liked it...especially when I came he said he could feel my body shaking!! Now I anticipate the next time he comes over for more nightime fun!!!!!

musclecock24

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wow great story. once a freind of mine had spent the night at my house and we were talking til like 3 in the morning, after we went to sleep i guess he decided to have a little fun so he waited until 5 in the morning and woke me up with a very nice hand job. he thought i was asleep the whole time but i wasnt and i almost came but my alarm went off and i "woke up" i had such a hard on all day that that night we were driving to arizona from cali and i had him do what ever it took to make me cum while i was driving. he is a good sucker. hahhaa