Nightime Fun

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by bigboi11, Jan 21, 2009.

1. bigboi11

bigboi11 Member

Hey guys....this is my first thread so hopefully others will join in!! So I wanted to know if anyone has ever had a nightime experience like mine....one night I had a few people that stayed overnight and one in particular I had a little crush on so after he had fallen asleep on the couch I went down and started feelin on his cock! It is really thick and that got me rock hard!! So I began to give him head and get his cock hard and I felt him jump as if he had woken up so I hid behind the couch.....after I thought he had gone back to sleep I began feeling on his cock while I jerked off. Once I came I put his cock back in his shorts and went back upstairs......well, afew days later I recieved a text message from him saying that he was actually awake the entire time and liked it...especially when I came he said he could feel my body shaking!! Now I anticipate the next time he comes over for more nightime fun!!!!!

2. musclecock24

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow great story. once a freind of mine had spent the night at my house and we were talking til like 3 in the morning, after we went to sleep i guess he decided to have a little fun so he waited until 5 in the morning and woke me up with a very nice hand job. he thought i was asleep the whole time but i wasnt and i almost came but my alarm went off and i "woke up" i had such a hard on all day that that night we were driving to arizona from cali and i had him do what ever it took to make me cum while i was driving. he is a good sucker. hahhaa

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice