NIGhTmAR3S

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_werfghj, Apr 25, 2005.

1. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

I thought this would be interesting post here,
    Last nite I had a dream about my spouse having sex with someone else, and When I woke up I was PISSED, I reallized it was a dream, and went back to sleep, but for a moment there I was rather steamed. am I the only one here that has had this happen to them?
    DannyG

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

I am sure that happens to more people than you think...I know it has happened to me several times...Then you have to make sure you remember it is just a dream and not to be pissed at someone in your dream...

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    well, since you ask, no. but then I don't have a spouse, and I can't imagine myself worrying about them having sex with other people if I did.

is this some kinda follow-up on the "girls' night out" thread? :blink:

4. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: This happens all the time. My partner and I both have these kinds of dreams and joke about it all the time. I'll say "you were a S L UUUUUUUT!" and then I tell him the story and vice versa. Also when I'm a slut in my dreams I tell him all about it and he does with me too.

5. Knight

Knight New Member

When I had sunstroke at age 8 I was having really bad hallucinations. The ones I can remember are:

The window cleaner, a friendly old man, came up the garden path, to where my mother was at the door. He took his shoe off and beat my mum to death with it.

I was in a huge skyscraper with my sister with massive windows. My sister was on a tricycle and she drove all the way out of the window and fell to her death a long way down.

I saw clown shadows on the wall and they were juggling grenades. I thought they were going to kill me! :p

Needless to say, I had a high fever then. As for waking up pissed? No.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Dreams are weird. Maybe you subconsciously want to see her have sex with someone else, or you're afraid the magic's gone.

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yanno, for someone with a Psych background, I have a weird opinion about dreams. In some ways, I think it's our brain's elimination system at work. There are little leftover segments of ideas, fears, guilt, joy, arousal- every emotion and though we experience just floating around in our brains with free reign to wander around without the censorship of consciousness that control out daily thinking. I don't analyse my dreams for the same reason I don't analyse my excrement, I just don't need it anymore and that's good enough for me.

8. jimmyjoejeater

jimmyjoejeater New Member

Albums:
    Cool topic! I am the king of wierd dreams but this one that I recall is on topic so here goes:

In my dream I was sleeping next to my wife. I woke up to the bed just-a-grinding away and her with a large black man on top of her. I sat up and yelled at him to get out and he dissappeared. My wife was crying and had her hands over her face. I pulled them away and her face was on fire. Startled I let go of her hands and she continued to cry and cover her face with her hands then I noticed that her fingers were catching fire and I was pulling them away from her face again and asking her if it hurt. This went on for what seemed like hours of me pulling her burning hands away from her burning face and her crying. I woke up exausted and a bit freaked out.

jimmy

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

This ceased being a dream and turned into a full scale night mare,j3. I do hope its not a recurring one for you, buddy. Gosh :excl:

10. jimmyjoejeater

Albums:
    This ceased being a dream and turned into a full scale night mare,j3. I do hope its not a recurring one for you, buddy. Gosh :excl:
    [post=304795]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

The nightmare ended when the judge slammed down the gavle and said, "You're divorced!" That was January 11 1993 a day I concider a national holiday!

Really tho, this is mild compaired to other dreams I have. I dated a psycho therapist for a few years and it got to the point with her that all she wanted me for was to analyze my dreams. On many occasions she would remind me to take pen and paper to bed so I could write dreams down as soon as I woke up form one and it was still fresh in my mind but was never able to connect them with any life events as most of them make no real sense. I am also a sleep walker and so far the dream I have while sleepwalking is the only recurent one which has nothing at all to do with what I am doing while walking. Trouble is I ususally end up pissing on things (a set of Dickens first editions, my brothers feet etc.) or move things and can't find them. Latest thing I have moved is my dogs collar with her emergency pill case on it and her tags. Who know where I'll find it.

jimmy

11. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Last night I had a dream I was shot to death, isn't that great? Someone close to me was also killed too which was really sad :( It hurt SO much! Getting shot in the chest multiple times must hurt like one hell of a biznatch! At least it ended! And at least it was only a dream! You can bet I was relieved upon waking up!

I had a dream my house was burning down once and i fell through the staircase into the basement trying to get out and ended up paralyzed...not fun AT ALL *is paranoid of house fires since* and I was in like, 3rd or 4th grade at the time!

My oh-so-famous out of body experiance, no thanks to the magic of Nitrous Oxide! Scary.....but fun too!

I'll add more later when I feel like it...I don't like remembering nightmares! :p

12. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    it doesn't hurt at first; initially all you feel is the impact. it takes a few seconds for your nervous system to catch up with events, and even then if you're high on adrenaline you don't feel the worst of it until afterwards.

13. Imported

Gold Member

kracken: Interesting topic. I've never, that I can recall, fallen asleep and then woke up pissed off. On the flip side, there has been mumerous times that I have gone to bed thinking about something, then woke finishing that sentence and didn't feel like I went to bed at all!

The only thing weird that has happened to me is that I have died three times in my sleep. Once I was shot through he heart, once I impacted onto a sidewalk after being tossed out a skyscraper and once I was eaten by sharks.

The last was the night I saw Jaws when I was very young.

The movie that scared me the most was the original Alien. I had recurring nightmares for 4 months on that one. lol

God, I love that movie! :)

Kracken
    Gay, Jewish & Republican - - - and you thought YOU had problems :D

14. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because I've had such bad experience with relationships, last week, two nights in a row I woke up pissed because my bf was cheating on me in my dreams.

It doesn't help I met him because he cheated on his ex either.

15. jimmyjoejeater

Albums:

OMG! I thot I was the only Gay Jewish Republican on earth!!!!! How wonderful to find that I'm not alone!

jimmy

16. jimmyjoejeater

Albums:
    This morning I woke up pissed off. Not because I had a dream about my lover cheating on me. Don't have one so how could that happen?

Anyway, in my dream I woke up feeling nausiated and jumped up to run for the bathroom but didn't make it and puked on the bed room carpet so I cleaned it and went back to bed. Then I woke up feeling nausiated and jumped up to run for the bathroom but didn't make it and puked on the bed room carpet so I cleaned it and went back to bed. Then I woke up feeling nausiated and jumped up to run for the bathroom but didn't make it and puked on the bed room carpet so I cleaned it and went back to bed. Then I woke up feeling nausiated but decided this time that I wouldn't make it so I puked off the side of the bed onto the bed room carpet... monotonous eh?!

When I really did wake up I didn't feel nausiated but looked over the side of the bed half expecting to see copious amounts of woggy on the floor. I didn't but continued to be a bit paranoid until I was completely ready for work and figured that if I was going to wake up again I should do it before I get all the way to work.

Whew!

Jimmy

17. Imported

Gold Member

kracken: OMG! I thot I was the only Gay Jewish Republican on earth!!!!! How wonderful to find that I'm not alone!

jimmy

There's at least two of us here on the board now! Maybe we can stage a coup or something. lol

I've met 4 others in real life, too!

Glad to see you on here, Jimmy :)

Kracken
    Gay, Jewish & Republican - - - and you think YOU have problems! :)

18. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:

OMG! I thot I was the only Gay Jewish Republican on earth!!!!! How wonderful to find that I'm not alone!

jimmy
    [post=305546]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

They're multiplying. :wow:

19. jimmyjoejeater

Albums:

They're multiplying. :wow:
    [post=305778]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I don't think their are enough of us to sway an election so y'all are safe for the time being. :wow:

Draft saved Draft deleted