Nightmare sex

felipe: Anyone had a nightmare sexual experience? I had one (well, several, but this one stands out at the moment), when I met this guy. We went to his house, although I offered to take him to my hotel (he said that as he worked in the hotle trade in the town, the people would recognize him). So we got down to it, very nice 9 inch dick, lovely body and cute face, when the doorbell rang...it was 1 in the morning. He froze, slid off the bed, and crept to the windows which were closed partially with blinds. He came back white as a sheet, and told me that his insanely jealous boyfriend was outside. Naturally, I wasn't too happy. The boyfriend kept on ringing the doorbell, as he could see that the lights were one, and also, no doubt, seen shadows moving. I couldn't jump out of the window as there was a high drop. So, what did we do? we fucked. Obviously this stimulated the guy into thinking of a plan. I was to leave the house (it was a flat), go upstairs, then turn on the stairwell lights. It woudl be 'obvious' then that I was coming from an apartment on another floor. SO this was done, and I went to the front door of the building where I was confonted by this huge fucking bodybuilder. Said 'buenas noches' and jumped into a taxi that was conveniently near by. Phew. Never did find out what happened to lover boy, but did check the newspapers for any domestic incidents in that town!

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
seriously? a 6 year old thread with its first response TODAY? :confused:

and yes, I've had a few nightmare sex romps...one where I was almost caught by the police (I was outside in public - heh heh heh) and a few others where after it was over I felt like a human sex toy...

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My nightmare.... well, his anyway.

This guy wanted to blow me in the worst way, and just wouldn't give up on it after I told him NO countless times. So, late one, night, horny as hell, I took him up on it. I picked him up at his place, and we drove to a cemetary a few miles away. He goes to work, I'm bored out of my skull due to his lack of talent. A police car pulls into the graveyard, and no talent blow job boy dives off into the bushes. Office pulls up, asks what I'm doing there. I told him it was a great place to view the stars since it was pitch black. He tells me there has been some vandalism recently and I should move along. No big deal, so I got into my car and went home.... and left blow job boy behind.

Does that make me a bad person ? :)

captainamerica02

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha i find this amusing that this post is 6 years old.

anyway, the worst sexual experience i had was homecoming night, 2001. i had been dating my girlfriend at the time for about 3 months, she was my first. so anyway after homecoming we're on the way home and, as typical, i'm incredibly horny, and frustrated because we didn't have anywhere to go. so i said you know what? fuck it. and i stopped on the side of this corner convenience store and got on top of her and started making out. i began fingering her and then BOOM im blinded by this huge spotlight coming through the back window. turns out a cop drove by and figured the placement of my vehicle was pretty suspicious. he got pulled me out of the car to question her personally to make sure i wasn't forcing her to do anything.

as it turns out, the cop was an actual real person and wasn't a dick at all. he explained that he knows what it's like to be young, laughing, and suggested that next time we find a more private place. it was just awkward and i ended up just having to take her home without anything happening. shit was so not cash.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Many moons ago...at the gym, one guy kept bumping into to...in passing...

Built like the proverbial brick s... house. Hairy body builder (classic fantasy) anyway he saw me in the sauna one day and persued me...and persued me...and persued me...

finally, things worked out to 'get together'. 'Mr Stud' was all bottom (not suprising)

so, he wants me to fuck him...bad...
lubed up-check
magnum-check
hot man-check

I get read to do the deed, get the head in and mr macho starts sobbing like a baby, begging me to 'take it out take it out'....

major let down...

I did pull it out (of course) and the mood was shot to hell...

I left. (should we start a seperate= does that make me a jerk? thread?)

horrible. all dressed up and no where to go....I think I jacked off on the way home...

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i met a guy we talked a lot and hit it off. he asked me back to his place i went he was kinda hot. we were going at it and he had already told me to keep it down cause his roommate might wake up. so i am trying to be as quiet as possible. then there is a quiet knocking on the door. then i hear crying and someone saying daddy over and over again. his roommate was his daughter. he says just stay quiet and she will go back to bed. she did not she instead opened the door. i freaked out cause im here in bed with my legs on this guys shoulders and this child runs in. i jumped off the opposite side of the bed and got dressed as fast as i could. i didn't call him after that.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Several nightmare experiences jump to mind:

...being interrupted by her mother....

...being interrupted by blinding spotlights from police patrol cars....

...torn condoms...

...losing perspective, restraint, and judgment from too much beer consumed....

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the nightmare was when I awoke, thinking I might have violated some laws

had met this very hot dude, 19 years of age, and dreamt of some very wild, very extended sex ... was dreaming, but was so intense, it felt real

so real, that when I woke up, I felt exactly like I would have, had I had the sex I dreamt of

didn't know if he was underage for the State I was in, so was panicking, until I found out age of consent for men was 18 ...

engorged

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was woking as a rent boy. Life in the big city was tough and I had to make ends meet

Anyways, this old dude rocks on up for the roll call of meat for him to choose from.

We all recoil because he really was a little creepy.,,,,

Anyway, he wanted Brad (my working name)

So this guy wants me to fuck him. Now, you think how easy--ahh no. Whilst not everyone here would agree but those kinds are better just to cop it up the araw - becuase you dont have to get it up and you can dictate to lay down and not look at em. Also, its usually over in 1 minujte

Anyway, i spread apart his decrepid floppy scally arse cheeks. The old bastard had half cleaned his arsehole...leaving a brown diasgusting smelling foam mixture of soap and shit.....

Needless to say I told him to get go have a shower, and leave.

Brad, has never worked again!!!

dirk8inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kinda jumping into a gay mans thread here but anyway - meet this girl in club (who i later found out was a model - Sweet) Pulled here, outside had a wee fiddle with her brazillian, back in again, ended up going back to her sisters boyfriends house.
In bed for bout 10 mins still only smoching, trying my damnedest to get her knickers off when all of a sudden some boy beats down the front door shouting and roaring - i turns to her and says "you sure you dont ave a boyfriend", she says no - turned out it was her sisters drunk boyfriend - i knew who he was and he was a tight cunt - up the stairs he came and went into the other room and we heard him slapping his woman about - my bitch says that was normal, at this point i was scared shitless so i looked out the first floor window and saw a roof below - so i says see ya and out i went running like fuk, boyfriend seen me but never found out who i was as i didnt tell my woman too much about me - had to walk home 4 mile at 5am still horny as hell.