Nik (nikocado) Avocado Onlyfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted1000652

Nikocado having an OF & people actually giving him their money sort of gives me some confidence into making my own OF & having the possibility of having some success on OF.
I've been on the fence about starting one myself. But eh

MarkJElinson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a thick uncut dick. It’s pretty meaty when soft too and HUGE when fully hard. But by him “losing it” I think he’s referring to him losing a few inches in length from all his weight gain due to his fat pad/groin/Fupa whatever you want to call it. It’s pretty common with Bears, their dicks lose some size. But if he loses weight it will come back I guess? ‍♂️

MarkJElinson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can only imagine what it would have looked like when he was skinny and attractive back during his vegan days.
He posted a ton of content from his thinner days on there. Apparently he made sex tapes as a twink and held onto them and finally put them on OF. I remember a few of the vids, his dick looked about 8 or 9 inches, it looked heavy af. A lot of videos from his college days on there too. Sadly it’s about half that length now, although still really thick. I wish he’d get healthy.

D

deleted1000652

was he overweight before becoming vegan? and the lost a lot of weight when being vegan? because his face looked kinda weird or was he always ugly
He was thin before and while vegan. He then got sucked into those stupid "mukbang" trend videos and got the overeating disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.