Nik (nikocado) Avocado Onlyfans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkJElinson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly I think he's really sexy. I loooove chubby men and his dick looks much much thicker than average and uncut and you can clearly see the entire dick. Definitely big idk it looks good. For just 20 bucks it's worth it considering you'd never see him like this on youtube or anywhere else but then again I'm biased cuz I like big guys to begin with.

Mvpkid90

Superior Member
Media
Have you guys seen his YouTube videos?!?! He’s a total fucking psycho who’s into gossip and drama not to mention he’s repulsive :mask::confounded:. After seeing him eat- why anyone would be into him is beyond me. Saw this thread and just came to say that. Byeee :kissing_heart:

Lajefe1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Have you guys seen his YouTube videos?!?! He’s a total fucking psycho who’s into gossip and drama not to mention he’s repulsive :mask::confounded:. After seeing him eat- why anyone would be into him is beyond me. Saw this thread and just came to say that. Byeee :kissing_heart:

pointless

Jay V

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Just saw a video on YouTube talking about his OnlyFans page and YouTube drama. It started with another YouTuber pressing charges for things he did when they collaborated. The only one staying on his side is that Paytas girl, who is always inserting herself, into drama that is not involving hers.

HPas1968

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I saw the videos on twitter and have to say I don't understand. I won't kinkshame but could someone explain to me what is appealing when he gyrates his belly?

I don't like overly fit guys that look like plastic with 12 pacs but I certainly don't like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.