Nikolover

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Cloud_Strife, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Member

Hi guys,

There was a fellow called Nikolover (from Belgium I believe), who used to post on Xtube and is a member here. For some reason, he has disappeared though - anybody have any ideas where he has gone?

Cheers!

2. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Member

Nobody has any ideas?

3. D_7r897itfg

D_7r897itfg New Member

Hi, I'm the person you were looking for.
    It's very nice to see support of people. Actually I was checking if some vids of me or pics were still lost somewhere on the net. And I found this page, specially written for me, that's cute.
    Indeed I read on blogs or forums that you miss me.
    This is the first time that I take contact with somebody since I stopped publishing on xtube. So i will give some news about me.
    Now, I'm almost 20, so now i can say it, and you guessed it, I was very young when I posted those vids. I've got a nice life, I'm studying a master in my country, and I'm getting a bit famous for few people (because my studies are related with television and medias) that's why now i'm looking for vids that could have been lost somewhere.
    Sometimes some friends see some videos on new websites and call me directly to erase them. It is kind easy first, I have to prove that I'm the owner, then I say the truth: I was minor. Webmasters directy take them out, because it's illegal.

Well, now, why did I stop ? Actually, I was doing this because I was young and I wanted to prove something to myself. That was nice to read all your comments, your messages etc. And I liked making movies for the fans.
    But then, I grew up, I changed my life. And I wanted to take a new start. Moreover, I started to be quite known. When I moved to the capital, some people in the nightclub recognized me, I was freaking out. And the amount of pressure was too big: more than 300 000 viewers for one video, more than 30 new mails by day. Some producers asked me to act for them etc, but that scared me after a certain time.

So, I tried to explain the reasons, to give you some fresh news about me. I think you've got everything.

Well, so... If by random you see one of my vids, make know it ;)
    It is always a pleasure to answer to people who were kind with me

Niko

Draft saved Draft deleted