Nine Words Women Use

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Guess i must be a straight out bitch because i dont bother with the 'whatever' or 'fine'... If ive got a problem im more than happy to let him know, and to demand an appology if needed..

I dont see the point in being polite and glossing over issues if it means im the one who is going to sit there and stew about something while he couldnt care less.. If i have a problem so will he

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lee_M, you may not be the average woman. But we men know and understand but can't figure out - the average woman expects, no, demands that men be telepathic. Hence, when she says those words or phrases, we are supposed to telepathically know what she's referring to.

Her: "Did you forget what today is?"

Him: <oh shit... her birthday? our anniversary? take the dog to the vet? carry out the trash? her mother's birthday? oh shit! I'm doomed!> "Uh, happy anniversary, honey?"

Her: <arms folded across her chest, eyes narrowed, foot tapping a hole in the floor> "You have to set the clocks forward, but that's okay, you can do it in five minutes."

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lee_M, you may not be the average woman. But we men know and understand but can't figure out - the average woman expects, no, demands that men be telepathic. Hence, when she says those words or phrases, we are supposed to telepathically know what she's referring to.

Yup. I have seen this issue in many of my own and my friends' relationships with women.

I'm not Professor X. Or Jean Grey.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If women were brought up to be as "in your face" as men, we might not have this problem.

Oh my god, you must be the smartest man alive!

If we come out and say what we really mean, we're bitches. If we dance around it, we're passive aggressive bitches. If we keep it inside until we explode, we're psychotic bitches.

Now you know why I prefer to just be a bitch.

edit- OMFG, I just realised you're straight! *dies*

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media

Her: "Did you forget what today is?"

Him: <oh shit... her birthday? our anniversary? take the dog to the vet? carry out the trash? her mother's birthday? oh shit! I'm doomed!> "Uh, happy anniversary, honey?"

Her: <arms folded across her chest, eyes narrowed, foot tapping a hole in the floor> "You have to set the clocks forward, but that's okay, you can do it in five minutes."

Me: You bastard you forgot my birthday

Him: Umm

ME: Well what are you going to do to make up for it?

Him: Ummm, dinner, sex, bracelet, Umm

Me: all of the above..and dont you dare forget it again. Oh and darlin' you forgot MY b'day dont you dare think your getting sex ..

And wish me a happy birthday god damn it.
:biggrin1:

Yes, i know im a little to straight forward and harsh for many but im not always such a bitch..only when im angry
.:tongue: