Nine Words Women Use

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Just a lesson for all the men and a good laugh for all the women! :tongue:​

Nine Words Women Use

1. FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.​

2. FIVE MINUTES
If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.​

3. NOTHING
This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.​

4 GO AHEAD
This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!​

5. LOUD SIGH
This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)​

6. THAT'S OK
This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.​

7. THANKS
A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome.​

8. WHATEVER
Is a women's way of saying #@!% YOU!​

9. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT
Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.​

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another you forgot

"babbbbbyyyyyyyy"

this can be used in all sorts of situations... when they want you to buy them something, when they want you to fuck them, when you are fucking them, if you are mad at them and they wana play cute , insert puuppy dog eyes and say "baaaaaaaaabyyyyyy"

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, #7 is the only "nice" one. It doesnt seem to fit though. Maybe something like Krusader's suggestion would work well.

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i was almost scared reading this cause a could hear someone saying them to me.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wonderful! - said with the utmost derision and with a curl of the lip.
(means- I've heard this a million times before and now shut the fuck
up).

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You ladies do make one mistake though.

You think silence and not communicating with us is punishment. You could not be more wrong, it's most guys idea of heaven. if you really want to make a guy squirm, fully engage him in a conversation about your mother, wardrobe etc etc.

If you do this to me though, I'll ask if you have put on weight.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Oh. Yeah. Right.

I've heard this from women. It is a way of sidetracking an argument.

On the other hand, my wife doesn't like ending an argument that doesn't reach a settlement of peace. Neither do I. We negotiate and talk endlessly about "stuff".

So racking my mind herein, I cannot locate a phrase that would do double duty for "shut the fuck up and go away".

The extreme rarity of angry confrontation with my marriage means I recall the episode where a raccoon clawed a cooler to bits we used for storage of cans and dried fruit. The cooler was empty and the scent must have prompted the raid. The cooler belonged to her father and she tore into me.

I have this view that if your spouse in angry and is going on and on, let her do it. In turn, I do not say or do anything to poke prod and reinvest that anger. I turn neutral.

The cooler incident was the worst. And it is the only time where I stood up and turned toward her and said "You're blaming me for something I didn't do."

And walked off.

Several hours later she told me she regretted the anger. There were only so many things her father left her when he passed on, and even the styrofoam water cooler was cherished. I was there to attack.

So, be patient.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
You ladies do make one mistake though.

You think silence and not communicating with us is punishment. You could not be more wrong, it's most guys idea of heaven. if you really want to make a guy squirm, fully engage him in a conversation about your mother, wardrobe etc etc.

If you do this to me though, I'll ask if you have put on weight.

That's you and not me. Must be me. I communicate as well as I can, and the wife has been losing weight, even though it makes her tits look big.

Silence is not heaven to me; it means I haven't said anything recently and I always love to engage my wife in talk.

So...we differ.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best words I use to say I'm sorry and let's not fight anymore -
God I want to fuck you like you have never been fucked before.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
"I don't have to listen to this".....what my wife says when she knows I am right. She follows this up by a quick retreat from whatever room we are in. Sometimes to really emphasize what I said I will say "Yes you do." and follow her and repeat it.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I don't have to listen to this".....what my wife says when she knows I am right. She follows this up by a quick retreat from whatever room we are in. Sometimes to really emphasize what I said I will say "Yes you do." and follow her and repeat it.

Does she ever declare "It is finished!" in before she flounces from the room?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you really want to make a guy squirm, fully engage him in a conversation about your mother, wardrobe etc etc.
I've reliably found the best way to make a man squirm is to discuss his mother's sexuality with him. So far there's been universal denial that their mother's engage in, "that sort of thing", accompanied by a greenish tinge around the gills.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stacy, you go girl!!! You've gotten them all perfectly. I have said everyone of those things and meant just what you said. Funny thing though, I never really thought of it quite like this. Very cute and maybe informative for the guys?

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
She never has stated "It's finished." And I have only followed her a couple of times...both in respect to issues with our daughters. When she flounces from the room I know she knows I am right and really do not want to rub salt in the wound.