nip hair

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have about 6 chest hairs, otherwise smooth chest

but a lot more hair on or around my nipples

i think its kinda hot, anyone else like me?

Last edited:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sprouted these a few years ago as well. It's pretty damn hot and about the only thing I'm adamant about NOT shaving on myself. On mine, I have extremely thin hairs just around the rim of the areolas. It's only like... maybe 12 hairs. x3

Last edited:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yep I got them too- not much chest hair, but a few sprouts around my nips. I shave mine too- gotta start up in the center and draw the razor out from the middle- I've done it in a rush before and nicked the nipple before... not fun.

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
I'm like a little Elfish-boy. Smooth, no chest hair, except like 20 hairs.
Some nipple hair. They grow about an inch longer than the rest. I just pluck those, looks kinda stoopid. Actually, I'm happy that I'm not a very hairy type. Pro's and con's! But I am just the way I am!

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why did I get the nipple hair at 11 years old. I hated it then, but didn't cut them off because I was told it would make more....that's not so either. In a couple of years, my chest was covered. And, by 20 yo I did trim it to keep it from hanging over neck of my t-shirt.

D

deleted627832

At the age of 50 still hairless. Just around the nip.

8inchfordoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I developed thick nipple hair around the age of twelve. Therefore, I found myself shirtless as much as possible. During junior high, stomach hair developed; however, I did not obtain chest hair until my freshman year of college. Now, at the age of 52, I have become a moderately hair man. To this day there is something very sexy about a man with a completely smooth chest along with noticeable nipple hair. Add a happy trail to this and it always shoots me over the top!

Shave the few strands of chest hair that you have but do not touch those hairy nipples!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to me its hot. but you have to be happy with it above all else. me...I think i had the first nip hairs when I was 13. talk about being teased. everyonbe else smooth and I had a lot of long hair around my nips and center chest and pits. now it all evens out and i am very happy to be hairy.

littlepants

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My chest and stomach hair only really started to grow in a few years ago (as soon as I hit 25 it just exploded). I had a similar problem, 5 or 6 hairs in the middle but little bushes around my nips. I trimmed and shaved them just to even out the hair.

neo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Couple years ago used to just have a few hairs round my nipples. Without me realising it kind of became patches of chest hair on my pecs.
I think a hairy chest looks great - wish I had one, but a couple of patches of hair looks shit in my opinion so I shave it now and it definitely looks better.
With chest hair, it's got to be all or nothing ;)

D

deleted300444

I have 6-7 hairs. I shave mine once a month or so. All or nothing. Meaning, if I had a hairy chest, Id keep it. Since I dont..be gone.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Why did I get the nipple hair at 11 years old. I hated it then, but didn't cut them off because I was told it would make more....that's not so either. In a couple of years, my chest was covered. And, by 20 yo I did trim it to keep it from hanging over neck of my t-shirt.

WOW dude that fur collar you have sounds really really nice,, something like that usually gives me an instant boner