Nip/Tuck-inconsistent

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's interesting how inconsistent programs can be.

Just watched the second episode of this seasons Nip/Tuck where Christian Troy is having some body shots done, wearing some leopard shorts.
He then removes these to have the size of his cock ridiculed by the female character (can't remember the actresses name) to which he looks down and starts playing with himself saying 'it hasn't been this small since I was in diapers'

Could this be the same Christian Troy who has previously been referred to as having a 10" penis.
The same Christian Troy who in previous episodes has removed his shorts to incredulous gasps at the size of his manhood?
I can't believe anyone with a 10" erection could possibly have a 'softie' to be embarrassed about, even after having had a swim in icy water. (But remember, here Troy was under the hot lights)

Anyone else notice this?

zacktoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love Nip/Tuck and as a devoted fan was soooo dissapointed with this season. I agree that this season is by far the most inconsistant. Sad to tell you that Christian Troy is not the same man we loved in season's 1-4...this season they play him to be weak and very unsure of himself.

I didn't like this season at all - but still love Nip/Tuck!

hottcjimmyv

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol, toward the end of the of the season, in the Cat Lady episode Xtian is back to his long tumescent proud self! Keep watching, you'll love the scene: hilarious.

While the season had some weak points, I LOVED Sean this season.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The dinner table scene, in from of all the rich divorcees was easily his best moment! The way he wouldnt pander to them, and still won was fucking awesome.

HEavyMetal22

Just Browsing
Media
i only see like 2 episodes of this show i have no idea wat seasons or anything but that guy is a P.I.M.P. thats all i hav to say every second was like him talking to some girl than it switches to him fucking the shit outta them haha

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's interesting how inconsistent programs can be.

Just watched the second episode of this seasons Nip/Tuck where Christian Troy is having some body shots done, wearing some leopard shorts.
He then removes these to have the size of his cock ridiculed by the female character (can't remember the actresses name) to which he looks down and starts playing with himself saying 'it hasn't been this small since I was in diapers'

Could this be the same Christian Troy who has previously been referred to as having a 10" penis.
The same Christian Troy who in previous episodes has removed his shorts to incredulous gasps at the size of his manhood?
I can't believe anyone with a 10" erection could possibly have a 'softie' to be embarrassed about, even after having had a swim in icy water. (But remember, here Troy was under the hot lights)

Anyone else notice this?

Christian experienced some shrinkage because he was somewhat not mentally ready for the photo shoot. he wasn't able to get hard.

that situation only showed the sad desperation that Christian was driven to to compete with Sean. it's not really a continuity issue its more literary.

plus, even the biggest guys get small.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had nightmares about that... I had to fast forward it.. when I seen what was coming. ...

Seconded. Most disturbing murder I think I've seen on a TV show. And then I had a whole new nightmare a few weeks later when the body fell out of Sean's closet.

Sharon Gless definitely made the season, on so many levels.

This show has jumped the shark.Its turned into a cheap over the top soap.I wont watch it again.

:biggrin1: I actually declared the shark jumped with the resolution of that "Who Is the Carver?" bullshit a couple seasons ago. Then it came back for me. Then it went away again. Hmm... the show does seem to be remarkably consistent in its inconsistency.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seconded. Most disturbing murder I think I've seen on a TV show. And then I had a whole new nightmare a few weeks later when the body fell out of Sean's closet.

Sharon Gless definitely made the season, on so many levels.

:biggrin1: I actually declared the shark jumped with the resolution of that "Who Is the Carver?" bullshit a couple seasons ago. Then it came back for me. Then it went away again. Hmm... the show does seem to be remarkably consistent in its inconsistency.

was i the only one who liked the whole Carver saga? i hated how they dragged it through the whole season, but the suspence that was created was awesome. the episode where the Carver suprises the lying woman in her house and later murders her was wonderfully creepy.
the finale was a bit over-the-top, but then again, the series is.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
was i the only one who liked the whole Carver saga? i hated how they dragged it through the whole season, but the suspence that was created was awesome. the episode where the Carver suprises the lying woman in her house and later murders her was wonderfully creepy.
the finale was a bit over-the-top, but then again, the series is.

I liked the Carver storyline, but hated the ending. Completely ridiculous and insulting to the viewer's intelligence. And it was inconsistent with the facts of the rest of that season. There were so many plot holes left by that ending that I almost stopped watching the show.