Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I liked the Carver storyline, but hated the ending. Completely ridiculous and insulting to the viewer's intelligence. And it was inconsistent with the facts of the rest of that season. There were so many plot holes left by that ending that I almost stopped watching the show.

yeah, i know. i had to really do the whole suspension of disbelief thing because there were many things that didn't add up.

plus, i liked when Kimber was kidnapped, and the Carver sent back her implants and reversed all of her surgeries, but the reveal of how Kimber looked and how fast it was for her to get back to normal...

i still believe that that season finale was totally better than Season 4 though. that one was heavily disappointing. i barely could watch again until a little ways through season 5 when it got a little more decent.

I may be wrong cause I dont watch too much TV, but Christian Troy is a soap series character, isent he? , NOT a real person ?

lol..it's amazing how we're just going on and on about this fictional character, isn't it? Julian McMahon (the actor that plays him) is pretty hot though..

kissoon

Experimental Member
Media
Christian experienced some shrinkage because he was somewhat not mentally ready for the photo shoot. he wasn't able to get hard.

that situation only showed the sad desperation that Christian was driven to to compete with Sean. it's not really a continuity issue its more literary.

plus, even the biggest guys get small.

I think there was also a bit of commentary on the supposedly jaded nature of a Playgirl photog/editor. Shouldn't we think that they see HUGE dicks all day? Hollywood tends to think in stereotypes. Christian, having "only" ten inches (and probably somewhat smaller when soft) might not measure up to your average Playgirl superschlong.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I liked the Carver storyline, but hated the ending. Completely ridiculous and insulting to the viewer's intelligence. And it was inconsistent with the facts of the rest of that season. There were so many plot holes left by that ending that I almost stopped watching the show.

You've crystalized my thoughts eloquently.

Anybody happen to have screen caps of his 10" inch bulge?
or how does this happen to be common knowledge???

No caps, it's just been mentioned by several characters in dialogue over the years.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Christian experienced some shrinkage because he was somewhat not mentally ready for the photo shoot. he wasn't able to get hard.

that situation only showed the sad desperation that Christian was driven to to compete with Sean. it's not really a continuity issue its more literary.

plus, even the biggest guys get small.

I doubt 'the biggest guys' are ever a size where someone would look at them as being undersized.

Over the seasons Nip/Tuck has been as good as anything on TV and in the same episode has managed to be equally as bad.

I remember a couple of seasons ago when Redgrave was setting up her 'spa' the whole thing from the idea, to building the spa to selling specially made products was done in the 'time space' of about a week. Not good:confused:

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All Nip/Tuck episodes are quickly available on BitTorrent...

In Season 5, it was quite fun to see Lex Steele doing a cameo in one episode ! They choose the right guy for the IR swingers party :)