Nip Tuck

Media
Mario Lopez has a nice body and all but he seems rather transparent to me and he has to be a total bottom. Not even one sign of a "bump" down there. You would need something to work with other and a tight ass, at least I would. lol

That is not a complaint just my two centavos for Mario.

Rose McGowan looked great. She has had some work done too. I am so looking forward to her going all "evil" on Sean, it's going to be fab. I missed seeing her on TV shows.

What's with the son holding up the do-nut shop? Please, that boy has been in more shit that you can shake a stick at. Such drama, I love it.

Looks to be an interesting season. Woo Hoo!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All good (and even mediocre) things must come to an end and this is N/T's last season. These episodes were shot sometime ago. But I must say that I laughed my ass off watching the McNamara/Troy "infomercial" for pussy tightening aka "vaginal reconstruction" (20 minutes' work for $15 k). And the narration in last night's episode harkened back to the first couple of seasons when the storylines were written impeccably.

As for Dylan Walsh...did you see that body? Yum. (No offense, Mario.)

• Love
Reactions: subdividemylipz

ZipidyDodaa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE this show!!! Sad to hear it's the last season. I also think Sean is hotter than Christian but who can concentrate on them two with Kimber (Kelly Carlson) walking around! YUM!

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
They're all hot on that show, although I don't think that Matt is aging well (like so many child actors). I think that if you get a hot cast and make a show fairly fast-paced, I'll watch it no matter what the subject.

By the way, when did they change the show from Miami to LA? I must have missed a season.

Last edited:

meatsmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dylan Walsh is the oldest and hottest cast member. I would definitely do both of the leads - Mario Lopez is a good looking man, but way too veiny and gristly to me.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Such a bad serie. And that so-called macho surgeon with the fake haircolour and eyebrows(!)...

Not to mention the Michael Jackson look-a-like son... Weird casting but still a hit. Oh well.
Not to mention the wife, with a nose like a woodpecker .

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find Dylan Walsh so incredibly sexy... Totally want to swallow his cum.
Line forms to the left... :biggrin1:
I've been told I resemble Dylan Walsh by one of my close friends who is a girl and my mum said so too, I take that as a compliment :D
We never take people's word here....photo please!