nippe rings

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hungteendude, Aug 23, 2010.

1. hungteendude

hungteendude Member

what do you guys think of them? hot?
    i got on in june and everyone who sees it thinks its hot

2. wvscwvky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah, pretty hot. looked cool on cam.

3. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Had both pierced for years, ring through one and bar through the other. I think they look and feel great and have only had positive reactions from friends who have seen them on beaches, hot tubs etc, and from sexual partners. They are usually interested in whether it hurt. Someone once asked me why i'd had them done and I replied "purely for sexual pleasure" which is only partly true.

Very few of the women and men I've had sex with since I had mine done have had pierced nipples, it's not very widespread in the UK.

4. Platinumage

Platinumage New Member

Albums:
    I don't like them at all.

5. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I first read about nipple piercing back in the early 1970s. There were one or two piercers in the UK at that time but they were not easy to find because body piercing was seen as a very bizarre fetish. I pierced my own (left) nipple in about 1976, and later did the other to match. I still absolutely love pierced nipples.

6. ck85x65

ck85x65 New Member

If you like 'em, great.

Just on observation :

When it comes to tattoos, piercings, etc. they are usually acquired by those who are young, and whose bodies are at their physical prime. Not one of them appears to consider how these will look, when the inevitable --- and unavoidable --- physical changes occur with aging.

Apparently there will be an entire generation of geriatric grandfathers with stupid barbed wire tattoos showing on their flabby forearms when they hit their fifties and sixties ... it's too awful to visualize, isn't it ?

7. hot97

hot97 Active Member

Albums:
    i want them but I think my nips are to be too small and it wont look right.

8. mib1776

mib1776 New Member

Albums:
    I think they can look really good depending on the person. I've often thought about getting it done.

9. hungboy18

hungboy18 New Member

Albums:
    they look HOT, unless you're not.

10. D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Albums:
    Pertaining to body piercings, you run the risk of developing scar tissue. So there might be a generation or sub group of people in twenty or thirty or fourty years with bumps of scar tissue on their faces or with larger nipples than is usual. Or maybe we won't ever take our jewelry out. I think it is kind of cool to imagine a 70 year old still sporting a septum ring, walking along with his cane.

I got my nipples done years ago. Don't plan on taking them out any time soon. Gonna have my tongue ring in even after I get dentures. My dentures will be soaking in Efferdent and I'll be flicking my tongue rod as I fall asleep at night.

11. rjp1346

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have had both my nipples pierced since 2004. Enjoy them and seem to be attached to my penis. Play with the nipple rings and it stands at attention. Currently have the rings at 4g and I love them.

12. rjp1346

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Went to the Dr. several years ago for breathing problems. Not thinking I left my nipple rings in, Dr. said we need a chest x-ray. Took the x-ray and came back in room with films and said, Gee, you're the first man over 55 I've seen with pierced nipples. Didn't bother me, when he saw them, but he was full of questions. When, Where, How much did it hurt, etc.. Answered all the questions and said "I may do that", who is your piercer?
    Interesting day.

13. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

Oh, c'mon now... that is really a tired old position to have. Why bodybuild, your tits will just sag later... why stretch your testicles, just wait till you're 70 and see where they are! To heck with all that noise!! If you want 'em GET 'EM! If you don't that's kewl too. I went all the way from no piercings to a PA (since migrated out) and 25 scrotal/guiche ladder piercings. I now have 5 of the scrotals left and three of the guiches. All by choice. Some of the other holes are closing, some have only narrowed a bit. I have two tats as well and get lots of positive comments on the good one. The other one was just a lark and I don't show it off.

14. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

15. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

You can enlarge your nipples.
    Get suction cups available at most gay sex shops... and wear them as often and as long as you can stand them.

Alternate between the suction cups and clamps or clothespins to build scar tissue that will cause the nipple to grow bigger.

Women who have breast fed for 8 or nine months can attest to the permanent nature of the size increase from babies sucking and chewing. Men can achieve similar results by simulating those actions.

Mine used to be teensy, too small even for a 16 gauge wire.... now they the size of the tip of my pinky finger.

As far as aging... piercings age better than tats. Tats become blurry with age, the ink spreads and mixes as skin cells divide, and some bodies that look hot now will definitely not look so hot in their 70s and beyond...

but piercings can simply be taken out.

As long as you don't stretch something out to the point of silliness... most holes just heal up and disappear.

16. Masterbeight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  17. SparkyNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Got mine pierced a while back. Looks awesome and feels great, check out my pix

18. D_Lee_Iacuckold

D_Lee_Iacuckold New Member

both of mine are also pierced, hoops on both. I love them still, but only in private with other people or in the right place. i get awfully conscious when i have to take my shirt off at the gym though. i dont want to be thought of as showing off, but people do stare. but if its a gay bar where almost everyone has their shirt off, then i dont mind. i find it more appropriate in that situation.

19. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

I've had mine ever since I was 18. Had them pierced twice (had to take them out for the military). They are now gauged up to a 8G.

Draft saved Draft deleted