Nipple/Aerola growth after Childbirth

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Have any of you ladies noticed whether or not your nipples and/or aerolas got bigger after childbirth?

My hubby has always been infatuated with my large breasts... but it seems I noticed that after the birth of our one (and only) child, the nipples seemed to get longer... and are more prone to 'hop to erection' more easily. Also, I think my aerola got larger.

Not really a problem... but just curious if other girls noticed the same thing with their breasts...

comments?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, and the color has changed, too. It used to be a very pretty light pink, now the color is definitely darker.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a chameleon. Mine changed drastically when I was pregnant and until she was about 3-years old. Became darker and larger, unless the larger was my imagination. Husband (now ex) was not a fan and basically told me so.

So I guess it was like that for four years. The color is back to where it was before, but the size stayed the same. Of course, that was three cup sizes ago so it matches now LOL!

Shawnc23

1st Like
Media
Have any of you ladies noticed whether or not your nipples and/or aerolas got bigger after childbirth?

My hubby has always been infatuated with my large breasts... but it seems I noticed that after the birth of our one (and only) child, the nipples seemed to get longer... and are more prone to 'hop to erection' more easily. Also, I think my aerola got larger.

Not really a problem... but just curious if other girls noticed the same thing with their breasts...

comments?

Wow. You have amazing tits. Love the one with you licking your own nipples. Would be great if you were licking cum off them :)

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes sense that they would grow and turn darker during and after pregnancy. It gives the baby a more obvious target to aim for. I'm a big fan of large, dark areolas! They're very womanly and sexy. It might be that some men have inherited genes to find this attractive because it indicates that a woman might have had children and she is therefore likely to have good fertility.

However, men that have inherited genes that predispose them to higher levels of promiscuity, might find such an indicator unattractive in women because they'll perhaps be less likely to be devoted fathers and partners and would therefore be better off mating with women that don't already have children to look after. In the past, the offspring would have been more likely to survive if the single mothers didn't already have children to provide for. So whether or not men find large, dark areolas sexy might depend on whether or not they have inherited genes that make them more prone to promiscuity. It's just a theory though.

Last edited: