Nipple bumps as a man magnet

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kevbo, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

There was an episode of "Sex in the City" where the women somehow acquire some fake nipple bumps, which can be used under a blouse or dress to draw men's eyes. Miranda tries them out for a quick tour of a bar (?) and indeed garners some attention. Samantha uses them later to hook a guy in (like she needed them).

My experience is that most women in RL are fairly mortified if their nipples are bumping through their clothing. They should be :wink: because this is one attention-getting gimmick that unequivocally works. As a heterosexual male, I can say that it is very, very difficult to look away from such perkiness. The primitive part of my hindbrain interprets this "signal" as "I am incredibly aroused! Take me now!" when in fact it usually means "The A/C is way too low! I'd rather be under a thick comforter in my flannel pjs!"

So, I'm wondering... have any of you ladies intentionally tried the nipple bump stratagem? I don't mean using fake ones. I mean either wearing thin fabric (and maybe a certain kind of bra?) or perhaps giving yourself a little tweak before mixing into a social situation where you hope to catch a potential bedmate's eye. If so, did it work?

(I'm going to guess that some women here will readily admit to "dressing for success", as it were, but I'll be surprised if anyone actually arouses herself for social purposes. I do know that some women will give themselves a tweak while getting dressed, especially if the clothes are new and unfamiliar, just to make sure that any inadvertent nipple arousals aren't noticeable.)

Thanks,
    Kev

2. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

It's kinda like women eyeing our crotches to spot erections, except in this case, guys can sneak a peek and not get caught. Girls, you can't eye our bulges without being noticed. :biggrin1:

3. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sure - haven't we all?

It's not worse than adjusting the bra.

4. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i have never worn nipple bumps and i don't need to. my nipples are usually hard most of the time. i don't like it when they poke through my shirt though. this is why most of my bras are full coverage.

5. Runco

Runco New Member

I would never wear nipple bumps. Goodness, I have enough trouble hiding my oversized nipples as it is! No, I do not tweak them or do anything to make them more noticeable either. Unfortunately, I know they are very noticeable because they men in my office invariably cross their legs when I enter the room! I therefore spend a lot of time crossing my arms, holding files in front of my chest or hiding them under jackets while I am in the office...

6. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I wear a push up bra but only because the cup linning is thicker than a conventional bra and my unruly nipples don't poke out.
    On days when they are all in the wash and I am forced to wear a T-shirt bra I will tape them down.

7. psosandra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hate when mine show, if I'm wearing something without a bra, I'll put band aids over them!

8. joybunny

joybunny New Member

No, never tried the fake nipple bumps. Don't really have to. I get cold easily so my headlights are on if I want them to be or not. It gets really bad a week before my period so I usually wear a thicker bra.

9. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have slightly inverted nipples - they're naturally kind of flat. Over the last year or so I've been working on them to make them more perky and am finally getting a little bit of a bump but I have to really work them to get them to poke out unless I'm freezing cold. I've thought about getting the fake nipples to wear in my bra, but where would I were them? Work? Church? Don't think so.

Used to work with this lady that had rock tits all the time. She would wear these padded bras and it would still show through. But she always wore form fitting clothes too so I don't think she minded that much or there would have been more sweater action. I sometimes wondered if she wore the fake nipples actually... cuz this is Arizona and the building was never that cold.

10. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

Thanks for the responses... also, want to reiterate, I'm NOT asking if you would wear fake ones, just if you would work what the Good Lord gave you to some advantage. Some of you women are tricky little minxes... :smile:

I should note that, at least in my opinion, actively advertising your nipplosity is being quite a bit flirty, and don't be surprised or angry if guys expect you to, ahem, play ball a bit. I'm in no way saying you are obligated to do so. But the usual social signals are so guarded and subtle and open to interpretation, that this one seems like a let's-cut-to-the-chase kind of statement. To me, any woman who moves around in a social situation with hard nipples, and clearly knows it, is saying "I'm in 'comfortable-with-my-sexuality,-and-willing-to-it-share-with-the-right-guy-tonight' mode".

And for the femmes here who suffer from, and feel embarrassed by, workplace nipplage, my sincerest apologies on behalf of all us reasonably nice guys who have a hard time looking away. We're not trying to objectify you, it's just a really difficult thing to ignore. Blame biology for our glances. If we stare, well, that's on us.

Kev

11. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

nipplosity and nipplage? where do you come up with these terms :tongue:

12. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Ladies, we like to see your nipples poke through your blouses. We want to think of them as hard as little diamonds, able to cut glass. It makes us hard as diamonds just to see it. :cool:

13. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

What doesn't exist, one must invent. :smile:

Sometimes, sex is the most serious thing in the world. And sometimes, it's the silliest. Much closer to the latter with this thread, so...

Kev

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Enough of these peeps female and male have their own nipple bumps. :rolleyes:

15. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

My nipples attract enough attention without any need for artificial enhancement, thank you very much.

16. cumpstonst

cumpstonst New Member

I absolutely love seeing nipples! It's a major turn on but at the same time, I never assume it means a woman's turned on (much as I love the thought) but still, it's a great sight to see.

B

17. Reallyonlyme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you're gonna go for fake ones, try putting them wonky...

Imagine the attention that would get! lol!

18. joybunny

joybunny New Member

I use to hate it when my nipples showed through my clothes. Now I accepted it and glad they are real and in working condition. :tongue:

19. joybunny

joybunny New Member

Look mommy...cross-eyed boobies!

20. Brillig47

Gold Member

Thank you, Joybunny. There's nothing quite like the sight of a perked-up nipple to perk up sagging male spirits.

Of course we understand that it may only be the cool A/C that causes them to perk up, and we know it doesn't mean that all of us assume you want to be shagged senseless right there and then ( excuse the adolescent ardour of the younger members on the thread), but it really makes me sad to read that some of you beautiful women feel you have to strap them down or hide them with band-aids.

We (str8) men are, quite simply, genetically programmed to respond. "Can't help it ."

Draft saved Draft deleted