Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wait wait wait....internet inches of nipples or real nipples? Being in this site I've learned that difference matters!!!!!

After we resolve that problem, I'm ready too for our nipples battle! :D

I think I'm going to measure my nipples from my armpits, ya know so I can sound bigger than everyone else and show the other ladies that I have the biggest nipples of all. But before all that I am going to take a ridiculously biased angle photo so my nipple bumps look as big as my head. Then I'm going to harass a few gay men and ask them to rate my nipple size. I'll be sure to throw in a few typos while I'm at it.

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'm going to measure my nipples from my armpits, ya know so I can sound bigger than everyone else and show the other ladies that I have the biggest nipples of all. But before all that I am going to take a ridiculously biased angle photo so my nipple bumps look as big as my head. Then I'm going to harass a few gay men and ask them to rate my nipple size. I'll be sure to throw in a few typos while I'm at it.

@Tattooed Goddess I'm 100% straight, but I am all for you sending me "a ridiculously biased angle photo so my nipple bumps look as big as my head" photo - that will make my day! :)

Reactions: rtg

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
does temperature factor into your calculations?
i'm asking for a friend and science

Technically, some models of calipers need professional calibration to ensure consistency in their measurements. Also the devices must be kept at STP Standard Temperature and Pressure, probably the same restrictions must be placed on the Test subject Nipple to further ensure a consistent reading.

Sadly I know more about Engineering than Nipples, you should consult with Kret as he has a PHD in Womens anatomy

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, I will be the first to ask, who is secretly pumping their nipples to make them longer and thicker ? Please post your experiences and and progress photos, to share with the group :D

( yes I have read this in the threads of LPSG for men )

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Technically, some models of calipers need professional calibration to ensure consistency in their measurements. Also the devices must be kept at STP Standard Temperature and Pressure, probably the same restrictions must be placed on the Test subject Nipple to further ensure a consistent reading.

Sadly I know more about Engineering than Nipples, you should consult with Kret as he has a PHD in Womens anatomy
with your knowledge of engineering and the collective nipple power of the womangs of LPSG
we can do it!
we can build a better nipple!
*theme song for The Bionic Nipple plays*

thumb nipples
thump nipplllleessss

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
with your knowledge of engineering and the collective nipple power of the womangs of LPSG
we can do it!
we can build a better nipple!
*theme song for The Bionic Nipple plays*

Even with my combined knowledge of Engineering and Science, I think God has already done a great job, and I would not want to change ./ enhance them even 1%

thumb nipples
thump nipplllleessss

Reactions: Wave85

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my daughter was born an old aunt got me a used breast pump. Dead serious here. The kicker: I didn't breast feed.

Now I'm wondering about maybe, just maybe... nah.

a clit pump would be another possibility, definitely would yield some interesting results

Reactions: rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a clit pump would be another possibility, definitely would yield some interesting results
Maybe there can be a whole new market for nipples and clits then..... aside from pumps, how about condoms? Never know when your clit or nips might need a bit of extra protection from stds.

Reactions: ronin001