Nipple Enlargement

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I've been working out a lot lately and my pecs have gotten much larger with nice, solid size and definition. Two things have happened as my pecs have gotten bigger, my nipples have become more sensative and they are almost always erect. I'd like to know if there is a way to make the areola bigger? I don't just want big nipples, I'd like the whole area round them to be bigger. Can I pump them and make them bigger?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
For the nipple sensitivity be very grateful because it will add to your love life if your partner knows how to make it work.

The only method I have seen for enlargement of the auerola area is by a tatoo process. This one can be done very well or done very poorly, so if you go that route make dead certain that the "artist" knows what they are doing or it will not look realistic.

It is also a good thing to try and go get an Rx for a spray anesthetic called Cetacane from your MD. This is normally used for pain control of throat ulceration. It is however a nuclear anesthetic and will totally deaden the area preventing both stimulation of the tissue AND soreness during the tatoo process.

Good Luck in your quest..........