Nipple erosal

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Buddy: I find that my nipples get rock hard just before I cum.

One night while watching TV, I noticed my twin brother playing with his nipples. He said that the movie we were watching was making him horny, and his nipples hurt because they were so hard. He left to jerk-off.

The next day, at work, we asked a few friends if their nipples got hard. The rsponse was amazing. Like, after a shower and you get the chills, or swimming in a cool pond, when you get in to bed on cool sheets. The greater the chill, the harder I get.

Nipple size also facinates me. My nipples are large and I sport a 6.5 x 4. Do you think nipple size and dick size relate?

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

My nips are hot wired to my penis. A little nipple play and he's up and going! I don't think nipple size has anything to do with penis size. Lots of men of all sexual persuasions enjoy nipple play and the more you play, the bigger they become. Mine tend to harden up immediately and stay that way. As for size? What about pierced nipples? I wear 8ga jewelry in both and getting them pierced increased their size dramatically. And I have met men whose nipples were just "there"...not erotic at all and didn't become aroused and they didn't harden up at all. We're all different. Some women love it and some don't, as well.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

4. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    My nipples do get hard. When its cold and when I'm aroused they get hard. Mine arent that big but a mate of mine has 'bullet nips' hehe theyre huge chunky ones...mine are hairy. Anyway the nipples are an errogenous zone, one of many. I just like seeing and occassionally feeling my nipples hard. I can't have an orgasm just from playing with my nipples like some men can.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If I rub my nipples they drive me up the wall. The feeling is one I can't get any other way.

Here's a limerick I wrote for the occasion:

There was a man named Springer
    Who caught his balls in a wringer.
    It didn't hurt, pard
    'Cause his nipples were hard,
    But now he's a soprano singer.

6. txquis

Gold Member

Yes, i have the wired nipples...
    direct line to the cock.
    The left one is more sensitive, not sure why.

But dont be fooled.
    Not everyone is like this.
    I made the mistake of really 'going after'
    someones nipples,
    and they said, "You are wasting your time"
    LOL.

Mine are always erect.
    People ask, "are you cold?"
    Nope, just pointy.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Haven't we been through this? There is no correlation betwwen one's cock size and one's height or the size of one's, feet, hands, nose, balls, or any other body part. That would include the nipples. I'm short and have small hands, feet, nose, balls and nipples, but my cock can hardly be considered 'small'. I can't be the exception to every rule.

8. Imported

Gold Member

robyn: My nipples share a direct link with my clit. I can orgasm just from nipple stimulation (but it is uncomfortable when that happens, so I don't enjoy it too much) I always thought everyone enjoyed a little nipple play - but some people feel nothing! Weird!

Just goes to show you - what some like, others don't. :)

9. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, my nipples get extremely sensitive. As for if they're related to cock size, no.

10. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I like having my chest rubbed in general, but my nipples aren't sensitive at all. Partners that have attempted to play with them have been a bit disappointed at my lack of reaction. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to dissuade a woman from caressing parts of my body, but if she did the same thing to my skin three inches in any direction, it'd feel the same.

11. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    Yes my nipples are wired to my spunk pump and I can bring up a load just by squeezing and rolling them.

Franky

12. Imported

Gold Member

sweetfella: I love nipple play and everyone should be required to at least try it.

Some men use devices to increase the size of their nipples and I have seen some enlarged ones that are frankly, quite gross.

13. josh82823

josh82823 New Member

my nips are also very very sensitive - love playin with em and getting them hard. I have, many times, cum without ever touching my dick with hard nip play.

14. Imported

Gold Member

buffstraighthorny: My niples r pretty sensitive just recently too they didnt used to be. Anyone can touch them and theyll stand straight up. My friend wanted me to pierce them like he did cuz he said theyre more sensitive and his gf liked that but i dunno. anyway niples rock!

15. mjack

mjack New Member

Mine are quite different...when the wife plays with them, they actually shoot a numbing/pain in my back molars!!!! It wierd how mine are linked to my teeth. The only time I se mine get hard is after I sneeze...Its strange, but after sneezing, i notice the get rock hard for a couple minutes. :blink:

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Where else besides LPSG could I learn so much? Your confession has me thinking, wondering, and searching for explanations, mjack. How long have you had this reaction and is your wife the only person who has caused your back molars to act this way? Is there any pleasure in their getting rock hard after the sneezing? If you stroke them does it excite you? Man, I would love running tests on you!

17. mjack

mjack New Member

Actually when we were first married, my nipples were not sensitive at all, but my wife actually was the first and only person that seem to have them cause molar pains! Its kinda wierd...and not really hurting pains, more like "twings" As for seezing, yeah, I guess they are a bit sensitive now...never used to be... :lol:

Where else besides LPSG could I learn so much? Your confession has me thinking, wondering, and searching for explanations, mjack. How long have you had this reaction and is your wife the only person who has caused your back molars to act this way? Is there any pleasure in their getting rock hard after the sneezing? If you stroke them does it excite you? Man, I would love running tests on you!
    [post=265171]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

18. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My nipples used to be a waste land. They were just random earser ends on my chest that seemed to serve no purpose. But once I was with a guy who worked them so hard they were sore for days after. Ever since then, my nipples are directly connected to my cock. Now I'm very into nipple play and having them worked over good. When done right, and long enough I've had a few guys make me cum by just working my nips and not even touching my cock at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted