Nipple Orgasms Anyone?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by mcrw, Aug 2, 2008.

1. mcrw

mcrw New Member

Does anyone besides me have nipple orgasms? Or are there any men that have been with women who do? I read somewhere that only 2% of women have them.

I have always enjoyed nipple play, but last year my husband did something different and all of a sudden.... WOW! Instead of licking or sucking, he wet his finger tips and flicked them really fast... and I felt it all the way down to my core. Since he's been doing it, it's like all of the nerve paths have connected, and now they get off really easily from any stimulation!

2. openwde07

openwde07 New Member

I dated a C-cup, with very large nipples. Her left nipple seemed directly attached to her clit. Although the orgasm was clitoral, sucking that nipple and breast was just about all it took to bring her to a shaking, powerful climax. Of course, once I started her this way, we moved on to her other preferred activities. So, consider your pleasure a blessing.

3. mcrw

mcrw New Member

I do feel them all the way down to my clit!

4. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I have made a girl cum once from chest play but I had already made her cum like 6 times from sex and I have some techniques where I use my lips all over her upper chest, neck, and shoulders and I was using lightly using my teeth on her nipples and she came. It took a long time.

At this time we started having chest sex. It is her upper chest, on her middle chest bone and upper rib cage that really got her off well.

This whole thing was when I realized that I had taken my game to a whole new level.

Sadly, since all women are different, you have to be with a girl who is very reactive to your touch and can cum relatively easy compared to those women who are hard to get off (vaginally is a good litmus test for this).

5. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I did once, but it took too long to bother doing again. :rolleyes:

6. J9nftl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hung male with big nips, here...have cultivated and grown my nips larger after much play and pumping...they are now directly hot-wired to my dick and balls..

I have do have intense nip orgasms..almost more satisfying than dick'gasms, currently..
    LOL..
    anyways...our bodies are full of erogenous zones...it's just a matter of awakening them and connecting the dots....so to speak <G>

muha!

Attached Files:

7. mcrw

mcrw New Member

I didn't know guys could do it too! I do have big nipples, like the size of oreos. I'm a natural 38D. I cum in about 5 seconds from penetration and have continuous orgasms that way. (No wonder I'm a screamer!) Nipple time varies from 20 seconds to a minute. Last year when I turned 35 I turned into a nympho. It's true what they say about women being hornier in their 30s!

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Yeah, I have nipple orgasms as well.

9. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

I remember a chick i use to date always wanted me to give her hickeys on her breast, but she would always cover my face with her shirt while i was doing it. God, she had nice tits! I miss her.

10. arrivaderciroma

arrivaderciroma New Member

In my twenties I spent a year with a gf that really couldn't orgasm easily. Up til then I figured that most gals reacted the same until I met Beveraly, a girl who would orgasm when I rubbed her nipples (either one). If I wet my fingers and opened her blouse, the simple act of squeezing and pulling sent her into swoons. Being with her I learned a lot...especially that all women are different and some have amazing reactions to the most simple of stimulations. I later met a gal who would cum if we went walking and I put my arm around her and held her hip bone. Myself, I was practically numb on my nipples back then. Bev showed me how to make the nipple/genital connection. It took some practice but I can get a hard-on from licking and pinching now. Haven't gotten to the point where I can cum, not even close. I want to thank her, Bev, wherever she is.

11. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

He ain't the only one. A coworker told me her husband can cum from nipple play. I was kind of surprised she'd share that info with me, but now I can share it with everyone!

I like to rub my chest when I am about to cum, but have never orgasmed from that alone.

12. mcrw

mcrw New Member

Practice makes perfect!

13. Bohdi

Bohdi New Member

I recently discovered that my girl can orgasm from nipple and breast stimulation. Awesome. I wonder if this could mean she could also orgasm from other non traditional means, like anal which she is a little scared to try. Any thoughts?

14. Tickled Pink

Tickled Pink New Member

Albums:
    Never had an orgasm just by nipple stimulation but been close a couple of times. I do find, however, that my orgasms are stronger and go on for longer if my nipples are being sucked really hard at the same time. :biggrin1:

15. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

My fuckbuddy can easily orgasm when I suck her nipples deeply. But she does seem overall to be wired with multiple orgasm points. There are at least eight separate points inside her vagina that trigger orgasm with the right stimulation ... sometimes three or four of them can be triggered simultaneously if we work at trying to build the orgasm equally among them.

Additionally, she has several external typically non-sexual spots on her body that will send her into paroxysms and spasms when touched lightly.

Ain't the different ways in which women react wonderful?

16. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

I had an ex-gf (back in college when I did the BI thing) and she used to climax this way. My nipples are very large also, but I have never come close, I do like them sucked on when I start cumming, it does seem to make my orgasm more intense.

17. mizz(0)(0)stephie

mizz(0)(0)stephie New Member

Albums:
    I don't have a full on nipple orgasm, but i can get very close and it's easy to finish me off orally or vaginally.

18. cumpstonst

cumpstonst New Member

I only had 2 women that orgasmed from nipple stimulation but have to say it's become one of my most favorite, often fantasized about activities.
    It's amazing foreplay as well before moving on to bigger and deeper things.
    Oh joy!

19. curiomeerkat

curiomeerkat New Member

Albums:
    I have nipple orgasms too but also so does a guy I date but he does have very large sensitive nipples.

Draft saved Draft deleted