nipple piercing

D_uhiuh

Just Browsing
Media
my gf has a thing for it and she is planning on getting hers done which i think is hot but what do women think of it would love any and all opinions thanks :)

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not just a mans thing...or a gay thing. I sell body jewelry at a flea market and I was suprized and amazed at some of the guys that have looked at and bought them from. I love it when they pull their shirt up to show theirs. Many aren't bashful.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been considering getting one done but I'm sort of a chicken when it comes to pain (despite the fact that I used to have my tongue pierced). I've read some people say it's the most painful piercing they've gotten and others say that it wasn't that big of a deal so I don't know how I will react.

D_Longue_Shotte

Experimental Member
Media
Before I got into Law Enforcement I had both of mine done. I took them out when I entered the academy but am still not sure why there are plenty of us both male and female with them. I LOVED MINE and wish I still had them but...they were a little painful to tell the truth. I had bead capture rings...not sure what gauge. Like I said...they are fun esp with a female that has her togune done. Even though I took them out my nipples still stay constantly hard to this day...go figure!!

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Both mine are done, at 14g, and are both now at 10g. I got mine done because a young girlfriend persuaded me (hers were done) and I thought I'd give it a try. I find many guys - and some women - like to play with my piercings. I love that!

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had both done, took out the bars for too long and couldn't get them back in; that was a long time ago.

Then got the left one done again, I think it sets off the tattoo, and although I've changed the jewelry, I've kept it in this time.

I really enjoy having it and seeing peoples reactions to it.

But, I would say that it is the most painful piercing I've had.

My advice - get it done; if you don't like it, take it out!

Eco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with someone that had em...hers always smelled a little off so I really wasn't a fan.

D_Longue_Shotte

Experimental Member
Media
I had both done, took out the bars for too long and couldn't get them back in; that was a long time ago.

Then got the left one done again, I think it sets off the tattoo, and although I've changed the jewelry, I've kept it in this time.

I really enjoy having it and seeing peoples reactions to it.

But, I would say that it is the most painful piercing I've had.

My advice - get it done; if you don't like it, take it out!

TBR....just so I am clear your nipples hurt worse than your genital piercing? I have contemplated getting one but have held off due to the pain and possible loss of sensation(or so I have been told) I am now wondering if I could stand my nipples I think
I could handle my cock...thoughts?

My nipple piercings certainly stung a bit, but I thought getting my upper ear/cartilage/helix piercings was way worse. Way worse. That said, my nipple piercings are some of my favorites. I love how they look, I like having them played with, etc.

Also, if after your piercings are healed and you rotate/wash off the jewelry in the shower when you bathe every day, they won't have any funk, so.... that was just somebody that didn't know how to take care of their piercings, yo :tongue:

P.S. I thought getting my hood pierced was also less painful than my helix piercings. Nipples are at 14 gauge, hood was done at 12 gauge. I had my labia done, one on each side for a while as well, 12 gauge. Those were the only ones that hurt about as much as the helix piercings

Last edited by a moderator:

Dakota Kid

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Cavorting between fresh and salt water peninsulas.
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've had my right nipple pierced for about 5 years. It was very, very painful. The needle was one thing.....but pulling the ring through was YEOOOWWWWW!. But I tell you, my nipple is always hard now and tounging/sucking on it always gets me hard. It certainly opened up another erogenous zone for me. And knowing the pain, I'd do it again in a heartbeat :biggrin1:

Also, if after your piercings are healed and you rotate/wash off the jewelry in the shower when you bathe every day, they won't have any funk, so.... that was just somebody that didn't know how to take care of their piercings, yo :tongue:
I must respectfully disagree with you, Faydreh. I had my right nipple pierced with a 14k gold curved barbell. I would religously clean it every morning I showered. But I would always have tiny crusties on it the following morning with the slight odor that Eco mentions. Never had any complaints on the smell from my wife or our swing playmates, but I would noticed it every now and then. I even tried anti-biotic ointments on it after the shower. Nothing worked so I just lived with it. A few yrs later the barbell broke and I replaced it with a surgical steel ball capture with a spike. Lo and behold......no more smell or tiny crusties :smile: It was just my body's negative reaction to the gold. So sometimes it has nothing to do with hygiene :wink:

Yes, you may have a slight bit of scent at the end of a day around a piercing but it shouldn't be a horrendous amount of funk. It isn't like your body is going to stop shedding skin cells or you're going to stop secreting natural oils or sweat.

As an aside -

http://www.lpsg.org/159477-womens-thoughts-on-male-nipple.html

http://www.lpsg.org/145320-piercing.html

http://www.lpsg.org/140599-nipple-piercing.html

http://www.lpsg.org/126907-piercings.html

http://www.lpsg.org/115563-nipple-piercings.html

http://www.lpsg.org/32647-piercing-ur-nipples-increases-sensitivity.html

http://www.lpsg.org/23122-nipple-rings.html

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been thinking about getting one or both of mine pierced. My nipples are very small and I get no real sensation our of them. Recently I've been playing with them and they've started to get a little bigger and feel pretty good. I'm wondering if piercing them will help out any. I'm just concerned because they are so small.... literally, I can cover them up with a dime.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been thinking about getting one or both of mine pierced. My nipples are very small and I get no real sensation our of them. Recently I've been playing with them and they've started to get a little bigger and feel pretty good. I'm wondering if piercing them will help out any. I'm just concerned because they are so small.... literally, I can cover them up with a dime.

That's my thing as well. My nipples are very small and basically sensationless. I've wondered if piercing would make them bigger because my original plan was just to do one of them. It'd be awesome if a sensitivity increase came with the piercing as well.