nipple play in my 20's

D

deleted16397161

I started playing with my nipples sometime ago, maby 1-2 years back. Not with any big toys are special things, just with some claps from home and my fingers. I have realized now that they have become alot more sensetive and maby ALITTLE bit bigger but that can just be because i play with them now. They feel sensetive when i wear shirts now and sometimes I can just start playing with them when doing other stuff just because its so sensetive. Let me know if you have grown to experience any pleasure from long time playing with them. I am currently wearing a normal white shirt and they are really senstive and gets me horny as I type this. It really feels nice. I could not imagine a life befor I started doing this. I love just squeezing and pinching them now out of my shirt to experience some pleasure and alittle moan here and there, not a day goes by anymore where i cannot atleast touch them alittle bit, even some stroking motions while carrying something can get to erotic and start to moan. I am in my 20's male teen from sweden. let me know your experience and if your in the same age group. I also find nipples super sexy in general and i am happy mine can stimulate me to much nowadays. I am not looking to grow them huge and big, but i wouldnt mind alittle bigger areola hihi.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude nipple play can be very erotic, a turn on for some dudes. for me my nipples are awsome and enhance sex . a suck pinch bite gets me going. I learned early my nipples needed attention during play
View media item 11334611

D

deleted15577081

They say nips are an erogenous zone but I've never found that. My nipples are very flat and dont stick out, and playing with them (me or someone else) is fiddly and doesn't do anything for me!

Electronips

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Devreb78

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I got my nipples pierced by this guy when I was younger and I figured it would hurt like hell but it didn’t. Said he knew a way that wouldn’t hurt.. so I let him do it .. best thing I ever did .. he had these little clips that would clip to them and he’d send short electric jolts through the clips. To my piercings and it made my dick precum so much .. I didn’t know shit like that can feel so good but I learned over time a lot of things felt great .. that certain types of pain could make you horny enough toxin hands free ..

One night with my hands cuffed to ceiling and ankles to floor to where I couldn’t move.. he showed me shit that pushed me to my limits and then some

• Love
Reactions: Electronips